Ryannumber1gamer

Sonic Mania (August 15th 2017, Christian Whitehead, PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch) - The New Classic

Welp, I won't be able to get this either then but hey, can't win them all.

Just as a heads up to the Americans though, Amazon won't charge you until they ship your order so you won't be paying until March at the earliest (Spring release and all) so if you want one of these, just order it now and you can always cancel it later!

Does anyone know how long Generations' collectors edition lasted before being sold out? If I miss this I might cry harder than I did during the game's reveal.

Ah man, North America only, that sucks. Hoping SEGA of Europe has something up their sleeve. I wouldn't mind paying $100 but I actually don't own an Xbox or PS4 yet (are they regioned, I think they are) and I don't really game on my PC. As I said hopefully SEGA of Europe is planning something for us

I've never bought anything off of Amazon before. 

I've been reading that they don't charge you until the item ships, is that true? Also, now that I've added it to my cart it says "currently unavailable". Is it sold-out already or it's letting me know it's just not ready yet? I'm confused lol.

EDIT: On second thought, I'll just pre-order it from EB Games. 

It's neat, but does Amazon ships to South America? Also, I was hoping for a physical copy, not just the download key :/ Maybe there will be ANOTHER Collector's Edition...? Still looks awesome, tho. I might get it in a way or another.

Current FAQ:

Q: I live outside of North America. Can I buy?

A: Amazon ships worldwide, fastest way to tell is add one to checkout then try to checkout. If you get a shipping cost or custom fees, you can get one.

Q: Can I play NA games on my System..?

A:

PC: Most likely yes.

PS4: Redeem the code using a North American account (free to do and piss easy). Download to your system. Play with either that account or your main account. Works 99% of the time. 

Xbox One: Dunno.

A: When do Amazon charge?

Q: Typically on the day or 24 hours before the game is released. 

Q: Will this come to Europe?

A: ... .... To be honest. Yeah something probably will... don't bank on it being this though. The game is going to be a huge hit. They know the thirst is real, just that they're kinda good at disappointing so... meh.

God knows.

Yeah, May 31st is more than likely a random place holder for the release date (anything with 31st as the release date is usually that), but I think it's safe to assume that Sonic Mania will release sometime in May. 

Yeah, it's a nice collection, doesn't have all I wanted, but hey it's awesome they are doing one in the first place!

I'm going to wait and see if Europe/UK get a collection. I'd love a cd release of the soundtrack (even it's sold separately).

I'm gonna get Mania on Steam & PS4. What do you think the cost of just the standard version of Mania will be? As much as £30 or more?

Yeah, we might still get something for EU I guess, just gotta wait and see, got some hope left still >:)

3 minutes ago, BenderMania said:

Yeah, it's a nice collection, doesn't have all I wanted, but hey it's awesome they are doing one in the first place!

I'm going to wait and see if Europe/UK get a collection. I'd love a cd release of the soundtrack (even it's sold separately).

I'm gonna get Mania on Steam & PS4. What do you think the cost of just the standard version of Mania will be? As much as £30 or more?

Doubt it's gonna cost more than that...

9 minutes ago, Barry the Nomad said:

European fans should take note that the Collector's Edition appears to purposefully not include Mega Drive OR Genesis on any of the items. The console Sonic is standing on is not branded Genesis or Mega Drive and the SEGA logo is in place where the UK Mega Drive & SEGA logos are. The cartridge is called a "SEGA Cartridge". So it appears that they made it a point to design this with Americas and Europe in mind.

This is a nice thought; though SEGA's response doesn't fill me with hope:

KiGYYZ2.png

2 minutes ago, Tracker said:

This is a nice thought; though SEGA's response doesn't fill me with hope:

KiGYYZ2.png

It says at this time... I guess that's something, might get an update in the future? plz ;_;