Awoo.

Sonic Mania (August 15th 2017, Christian Whitehead, PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch) - The New Classic

Ryannumber1gamer

3 hours ago, Azoo said:

I AM ABSOLUTELY IN DISBELIEF.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT WOW HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!

I AM FLOWING WITH EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW GIVE ME A MOMENT.

I felt the same exact way oh my gosh

1 minute ago, KHCast said:

...why? It's just a bonus on top of a new game. There's the game AND returning stages. Think Smash Bro's when they bring back old stages.

I wanted completely new levels only. I don't want Sonic to be Smash Bros.

• Thumbs Up 3

I remember back when Sonic CD and the other classic remakes were released on iOS and everybody said that they should just let Christian Whitehead work on a new classic Sonic game. Looks like their wishes were finally granted.

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Sonictrainer said:

Here's a gif of that awesome Title Screen

tumblr_oaqxhzRt1n1r0fu7go1_500.gif

Hope you don't mind if I used this for the OP, just an awesome way to open a topic.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Marcello said:

I wanted completely new levels only. I don't want Sonic to be Smash Bros.

I don't really see the bad in having both. You still have your new stages. Why is more a bad thing?

3 hours ago, Blue Blood said:

Let's just rename this Sonic 4, and pretend the other one never existed.

I like this plan. I second this.

Somebody, get started on the Sonic Mania wikipedia page!

1 minute ago, Blue Blood said:

Let's just rename this Sonic 4, and pretend the other one never existed.

That sounds like a good idea.

3 minutes ago, KHCast said:

I don't really see the bad in having both. You still have your new stages. Why is more a bad thing?

Because them redoing old levels with some changes in aesthetics and level design will keep them away from completely new stages and I'm worried this means a too low number of new Zones.

Not as excited as others are, but this game looks really good. No classic Amy sucks tho, but I'm still looking forward to this game.

Also, I wouldn't worry, Modern fans. I doubt SEGA's gonna do all of that teasing, just for Sonic Mania.

I JUST NEED TO LAY DOWN. These last two months were too much for me. First Crash, now Sonic. Next you're gonna tell me there's a New Spyro game.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, D.H said:

Not as excited as others are, but this game looks really good. No classic Amy sucks tho, but I'm still looking forward to this game.

Also, I wouldn't worry, Modern fans. I doubt SEGA's gonna do all of that teasing, just for Sonic Mania.

Classic Amy could show up in the plot though.

Since older stages are being reimagined, I hope Ice Cap zone is one of them since Generations missed its opportunity.

• Thumbs Up 7