Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

8 hours ago, Mayor D said:

Don't ask for a source but... Pretty sure it was said long before ROL came out that Lyric would not be in the shown. 

Primary reason being the show is set after the game.

Thanks you for the clarification. That makes a lot of sense.

Spoiler

You could say that Lyric is a little tied up right now! *ba dum tiss*

Do you think if Lyric appeared again they would get Patrick Seitz back? I know that one of Seitz's character (Salty the Hippo) got replaced by Kirk Thornton. 

11 hours ago, Mayor D said:

If this show is doing so naff, how come it's still selling well to other regions and being sold to other networks?

It just got put on Netflix in Japan and pretty sure it's coming to Netflix UK end of this month.

It's doing bad because it's on a network that costs extra. (Edit: Woops misread your point sorry)

Also My TV Lost signal and had to get it back last night so I saw only the Tail end of Sticks and Amy's Excellent Staycation. Gonna try to catch it next week.

56 minutes ago, SonicWind said:

More Boom episodes are coming: "Mister Eggman", "The Haunted Lair", "Return of the Buddy Buddy Temple of Doom", and "Eggman's Anti Gravity Ray".

And here I thought the Buddy Temple was destroyed...

• Thumbs Up 3

29 minutes ago, Fusion Force said:

Maybe it'll be rebuilt; I'm hoping it will be about another duo (Maybe Tails and Sticks).

I wonder whether these will be Eggman-centered episodes. I mean it seems we're going to have a streak of Eggman 

52 minutes ago, Fusion Force said:

Mmm... Not quite.

I would like to know something. Is Boom Amy supposed to be the character we'll learn to love or the character we'd love to hate?

49 minutes ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

I would like to know something. Is Boom Amy supposed to be the character we'll learn to love or the character we'd love to hate?

I think she's the type that sometimes we can sympathize with but other times know that she can be wrong. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, SonicWind said:

More Boom episodes are coming: "Mister Eggman", "The Haunted Lair", "Return of the Buddy Buddy Temple of Doom", and "Eggman's Anti Gravity Ray".

Man, we are getting way too many Eggman centered episodes all of a sudden. I hope they're at least good. It would be nice if they spaced the character focused episodes around better, instead of airing about 5 Eggman episodes in a row.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Man, we are getting way too many Eggman centered episodes all of a sudden. I hope they're at least good. It would be nice if they spaced the character focused episodes around better, instead of airing about 5 Eggman episodes in a row.

That's what bothered me at first. Maybe some of them might be subversions like we're lead to believe that Eggman is the focus but it's actually a different character. I mean they kind of joked Eggman almost always being the number 1 threat in the newest episode.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

I think she's the type that sometimes we can sympathize with but other times know that she can be wrong. 

I find it difficult to sympathise with her. I only did that in 'Give Bees a Chance', but then I realised something quite strange about Amy's behaviour. I felt that she was more upset over missing pet than she was over her presumably dead crush. I'd like to think it has something to do with the continuity of the show or the episodes.

On 6/25/2017 at 1:40 PM, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

I find it difficult to sympathise with her. I only did that in 'Give Bees a Chance', but then I realised something quite strange about Amy's behaviour. I felt that she was more upset over missing pet than she was over her presumably dead crush. I'd like to think it has something to do with the continuity of the show or the episodes.

Don't get me wrong there are times when she can be unlikable especially when she acts pushy and pretentious which makes her a bad role model at times (Closed Door Policy comes in mind).

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, RedFox99 said:

That's what bothered me at first. Maybe some of them might not be subversions like we're less to believe that Eggman is the focus but it's actually a different character.

True, season one had plenty of episode descriptions that make them sound like Amy would have a sub plot to the story, only to be not shown throughout most of the episode, including "Late Fees", "Bro Down Showdown", and "Cabin Fever". 

All three of those episodes had descriptions that made Amy seem like part of the focus of the episode, only to ignore her throughout those episodes. I was expecting to see more of her in Cabin Fever, but that episode tried so hard to keep her out of it. She was in the kitchen or isolated away from everyone else for a fat chunk of the episode.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

True, season one had plenty of episode descriptions that make them sound like Amy would have a sub plot to the story, only to be not shown throughout most of the episode, including "Late Fees", "Bro Down Showdown", and "Cabin Fever". 

All three of those episodes had descriptions that made Amy seem like part of the focus of the episode, only to ignore her throughout those episodes. I was expecting to see more of her in Cabin Fever, but that episode tried so hard to keep her out of it. She was in the kitchen or isolated away from everyone else for a fat chunk of the episode.

You know what would be interesting? Another meanwhile episode during BroDown Showdown.  Maybe Amy could learn about true selflessness.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

You what would be interesting? Another meanwhile episode during BroDown Showdown.  Maybe Amy could learn about true selflessness.

Nah, I'd rather leave that episode in the past. I hated the ending so badly. Sonic and Knuckles were such jerks. I felt so bad for Amy. Bro Down Showdown was honestly one of my most hated episodes of this show. 

9 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Nah, I'd rather leave that episode in the past. I hated the ending so badly. Sonic and Knuckles were such jerks. I felt so bad for Amy. Bro Down Showdown was honestly one of my most hated episodes of this show. 

I'm mixed about it. I mean i didn't like how Amy acted selfish in it but I also don't like how the boys were as they were glad Amy's couch was destroyed.

I'm guessing many might not get the reference, considering how the movie has been banned for about 2 decades in the US, but did anyone else get a "Song of the South" vibe, during Eggman's encounter with the Sonic doll?

It was kind of reminiscent to Brer Rabbit's encounter with the tar baby. Both walk by whistling, talk to it, and get mad and start a fight, because the decoy wouldn't talk back, similar premise.

15 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

@SpongicX

Can you show us a clip?

@SuaveKnux

I'm wondering if Charlie and Belinda re going to appear more often now.

Spoiler

Here's the clip from Song of the South.

and here's the clip from Sonic Boom.

9 minutes ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

I see your point, but I hope we can get a third season of Sonic Boom.

Well given that it's getting a Japanese dub and its nomination for the Teens Choice Awards, CN may realize how popular the show is and hopefully it might treat it better.