Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

44 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Where did you see where it says  that Shadow lives in a cave? Technically episodes with returning characters might appear out of production order, look at the Metal Sonic episode, it aired as episode 44, but the production number was 128, if it was aired in production order the episode would've been the 28th aired episode. Shadow's episode aired in production order, this episode was one of five episodes of season 1 to air in order. In season 2 there are still production numbered episodes missing including; 226, 231, 234, 235, 238, 239, 241-252. Also the first 18 episodes of season two aired in production order. Here is a link to look at episode production numbers.  http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Sonic_Boom_episodes

This is the only tweet I could find at the moment, it was probably revealed before this but in this tweet someone asked this writer and he reassured them that it's true (open the link for the whole conversation).

And yeah, you're right about the production numbers, but I don't see them intentionally withholding more than three episodes with game characters.

17 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

For the Buddy Buddy episode, what duo would you guys like to see go in?

I would say Lady Walrus and Eggman, but they probably wouldn't come out alive.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, LukA8 said:

This is the only tweet I could find at the moment, it was probably revealed before this but in this tweet someone asked this writer and he reassured them that it's true (open the link for the whole conversation).

I would say Lady Walrus and Eggman, but they probably wouldn't come out alive.

Wow. 

That's interesting. Maybe Eggman could be so sick of her behavior that even he has to call her out on it.

I would like to Amy and Tails or Sticks and Knuckles (or both).

• Thumbs Up 1

Isn't that temple meant for those that aren't friends and wouldn't normally work together, though? I remember something like this being said in Season 1, so any match-up from Team Sonic wouldn't make that much sense.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, LukA8 said:

Isn't that temple meant for those that aren't friends and wouldn't normally work together, though? I remember something like this being said in Season 1, so any match-up from Team Sonic wouldn't make that much sense.

Never mind. Maybe Amy and Dave

So it's reasonable to assume that Shadow will appear in an episode by this writer, Inn Sanity is being wrote by the same writer. The return of the Buddy Buddy Temple episode sounds like a reference to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. That would be the second Indiana Jones reference in Sonic Boom, the first one being Blackout. Also my theory of Lyric in the show comes from the cover art of the Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric/Shattered Crystal games, the animation is clearly that of the show with Lyric and his robots also using the same animation. And also according to Steven Frost (the guy who worked on Rise of Lyric) said that we may see what happened to Lyric at the end of Rise of Lyric would be shown in the future. So that tells me they have been trying to fit him in somewhere for a while, maybe the multi-part season 2 finale.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

That would nice; maybe Cliff and Q.N.C. could return as well.

I wouldn't mind having Cliff return, but I did not care for QNC. 

6 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

I wouldn't mind having Cliff return, but I did not care for QNC. 

Oh ok. So do you think Lyric could be well-written?

Shadow could return this saturday with Inn Sanity (Sam Freiberger being the writer of Inn Sanity, the same writer who said Shadow lived in a cave and that we will see later in the season), however I don't think so, because this episode where Eggman starts a hotel doesn't sound like it will include Shadow.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Shadow could return this saturday with Inn Sanity (Sam Freiberger being the writer of Inn Sanity, the same writer who said Shadow lived in a cave and that we will see later in the season), however I don't think so, because this episode where Eggman starts a hotel doesn't sound like it will include Shadow.

I'm wondering though how Inn Sanity will go.

2 hours ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

I don't think so on that, because the producers of the Sly Cooper TV show said that they don't exactly agree with Sonic Boom and that Sly will more closely be like the games, but with the movie designs and they just clarified any confusion the other day that the show is coming first then the movie second. So having the same team working on Sonic and Sly not likely, it is the same animation, but not the same team. Somebody even tweeted Bill Freiberger on Twitter about any new info about the Sly Cooper TV Show and he said he doesn't know anything else than what we heard. The Sly Cooper TV Show is being produced by Blockade Entertainment, distributed by PGS worldwide (I don't know if that includes USA) and developed by Sony and Technicolor. Merchandise for Sly Cooper has also been announced for release around the same time including Sly toys and other stuff, a Sly Cooper stuffed toy is now available after being announced back in March 2017.

Ah, my bad. I just assumed the same animation studio meant the same folks would be working on it.. Didn't even know anything else had been said about it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Do you guys think Sonic Boom will continue on Boomerang? I know it might sound odd to ask that question but it's clear that shows on Boomerang don't get much views.

5 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Oh ok. So do you think Lyric could be well-written?

I wouldn't mind seeing Lyric return. I thought he was a decent villain, and deserves a proper chance to be shown in the series. Lyric was held back, due to all the problems Big Red Button had to deal with, due to Sega and Nintendo's ridiculous decisions, which badly affected the game's development. I liked Lyric, I thought his design was great, I liked his voice, and I liked his evil motivations. If anything, it was his role in Shattered Crystal that was a big joke. Here the game made it look like Amy was in great danger, she had a mind control device on her, and Lyric mentioned how he was using it to get the info he needs from her, yet towards the end, it's revealed that he's yelling at her, and demanding she give him the info he needs, yet he never bothered flicking the switch to the mind control device he put on her. And people thought he was a better threat in Shattered Crystal? How in the heck was he better?! He was a huge joke in that game. He seemed more like a threat in Rise of Lyric. Sure, the final battle was kind of anti climatic, but he still served as a huge threat in the game. In Shattered Crystal, what was the point in putting a mind control device on Amy, only to not use it on her? That made no sense. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sticks and Amy's Excellent Staycation had some funnier moments than the previous episode! The fourth wall break (and Sticks' glare), Sonic’s “I thought you said to have fun” line was also funny. and-

latest?cb=20170623224024

What the heck is that thing, the Tails Doll equivalent of Boom Sonic? And Amy apparently had that thing for some time. (Amy no) But Eggman trying to sneak attack it was hilarious. Orbot and Cubot wearing those Tails masks and dancing around made me laugh! It was cool to see Amy and Sticks kick some bot on their own when Sonic, Tails and Knuckles weren’t there. They may have had trouble fighting Belinda but eventually found their way to beat her.

tumblr_inline_os4413zRFv1taxesp_400.gif

There were also a couple of neat references, the music that plays when Eggman sics his robots on the Sonic dummy, and Eggman dodging the nail polish matrix style. It was also neat to see Belinda as the villain once more as well as her going hardcore and roasting the villagers in the process. It was fitting to see her call out on Lady Goat since both of them use the same model. It was also neat to see her get a gadget from Charlie. The ending was pretty sweet, even though they’re villains. Here’s hoping we get to see Belinda use those wings in action one day!

tumblr_inline_os5bn95r8n1taxesp_500.png

(Say now that I think about it, those wings look a bit like Mercy's from Overwatch.)

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, RedFox99 said:

Is it just me or do the kids of Hedgehog Village behave slightly better than the adults?

For the most part. I mean, there were those two kids  who stood  up for Sonic and pals, when Eggman was harming them, in the episode "Role Models". They weren't buying DB Platypus's bull crap about being role models at all. I'll bet the other villagers would have just nodded their heads, without understanding a word DB was saying, but those kids were aware that DB's rules were not helping to protect the village.

There are times when the kids can be trouble makers, or rude though, like the monkey kid who threw a rock at Knuckles, in "Chez Amy". That's kids for you, it seems like kids are naturally born to be rude and mischievous, but that's why parents need to learn how to raise their kids down the right path. Boy, are the kids of Hedgehog Village screwed then, because they have the worst adult figures to look up to... We're talking about the village that flat out fought back an army, not to protect friends and family, but only for the sake of avenging their stuff being broken... At least season 2 managed to give the ungrateful villagers a good roasting at times, especially in last week's episode, I never thought I would agree with a villain in this show. I agree Belinda needed to be stopped, but I'm not going to deny that she was right about telling the villagers off. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, SpongicX said:

For the most part. I mean, there were those two kids  who stood  up for Sonic and pals, when Eggman was harming them, in the episode "Role Models". They weren't buying DB Platypus's bull crap about being role models at all. I'll bet the other villagers would have just nodded their heads, without understanding a word DB was saying, but those kids were aware that DB's rules were not helping to protect the village.

There are times when the kids can be trouble makers, or rude though, like the monkey kid who threw a rock at Knuckles, in "Chez Amy". That's kids for you, it seems like kids are naturally born to be rude and mischievous, but that's why parents need to learn how to raise their kids down the right path. Boy, are the kids of Hedgehog Village screwed then, because they have the worst adult figures to look up to... We're talking about the village that flat out fought back an army, not to protect friends and family, but only for the sake of avenging their stuff being broken... At least season 2 managed to give the ungrateful villagers a good roasting at times, especially in last week's episode, I never thought I would agree with a villain in this show. I agree Belinda needed to be stopped, but I'm not going to deny that she was right about telling the villagers off. 

Also Beth is actually well-behaved sometimes given the bad influences around her. I don't think it would be too surprising if another villain just flat out called fhe villagers horrible people and terrible role models. Hopefully Zooey and maybe Perci are able to teach them good manners

• Thumbs Up 1