Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

Hopefully I'll still be able to record footage of Sonic Boom this Saturday.

It really bums me out that this had to happen, but my computer got really messed up somehow. It kept crashing, and went through a never ending loop of crashing upon resetting, and automatically reloading, just to keep crashing. I finally gave up on my computer, it got so corrupted, I couldn’t even reset my pc to factory default! It kept bringing up a stupid error message!

I got so sick of it, that I had no choice, but to go online and order a new laptop that was built to run with Windows 10. My current computer has been having too many issues when upgrading to Windows 10, it’s specs just aren’t strong enough. I really didn’t want to buy a new computer, but I had no choice. I need a computer for many different reasons. I won’t be able to record new episodes of Sonic Boom, without my pc, sling tv, and recording software.

I really did not want to do this… Hopefully my new computer will make everything better. I paid for instant shipping, and should get it on Friday.  I’ll try getting back on Friday, to let you know if everything gets fixed. I’ll still be able to tune into Sonic Boom with the sling tv app on my phone, but without a pc, I’ll have no way of recording the episodes to share clips and screenshots for the fans.

7 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Hopefully I'll still be able to record footage of Sonic Boom this Saturday.

It really bums me out that this had to happen, but my computer got really messed up somehow. It kept crashing, and went through a never ending loop of crashing upon resetting, and automatically reloading, just to keep crashing. I finally gave up on my computer, it got so corrupted, I couldn’t even reset my pc to factory default! It kept bringing up a stupid error message!

I got so sick of it, that I had no choice, but to go online and order a new laptop that was built to run with Windows 10. My current computer has been having too many issues when upgrading to Windows 10, it’s specs just aren’t strong enough. I really didn’t want to buy a new computer, but I had no choice. I need a computer for many different reasons. I won’t be able to record new episodes of Sonic Boom, without my pc, sling tv, and recording software.

I really did not want to do this… Hopefully my new computer will make everything better. I paid for instant shipping, and should get it on Friday.  I’ll try getting back on Friday, to let you know if everything gets fixed. I’ll still be able to tune into Sonic Boom with the sling tv app on my phone, but without a pc, I’ll have no way of recording the episodes to share clips and screenshots for the fans.

When will you get a new PC to record new Sonic Boom episodes?

32 minutes ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

When will you get a new PC to record new Sonic Boom episodes?

It should arrive in 2 days, which should hopefully give me plenty of time to set things up. Luckily, I have all my videos and pictures on an external hard drive, so I won't have to worry about losing anything.

How does CN's on-demand work for Sonic Boom? Do they add all the episodes that air within a month into on-demand the following month? Just wondering about if Robots From The Sky Parts 1-4, Flea-ing From Trouble, Lightning Bowlers Society, Planes, Trains and Dude-mobiles and Sticks and Amy's Excellent Staycation episodes are available on CN HD on-demand in the US.

42 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

How does CN's on-demand work for Sonic Boom? Do they add all the episodes that air within a month into on-demand the following month? Just wondering about if Robots From The Sky Parts 1-4, Flea-ing From Trouble, Lightning Bowlers Society, Planes, Trains and Dude-mobiles and Sticks and Amy's Excellent Staycation episodes are available on CN HD on-demand in the US.

Robots From The Sky Part 1-4 are available, but the others you listed still aren't. CN is a mixed bag. It takes forever for them to release them, they're unannounced, they last at least 1-2 months, and they're only available with tv on demand, and no longer available online on demand...

I really wish they'd bring it back to sling tv on demand. If I ever missed out on a new episode, I'd have no way of watching it legally. I don't agree with piracy, but it's no wonder so many people try watching this show illegally, because there is no easy or convenient way to watch it, unless you go out of your way to watch it live on Boomerang in lousy low quality.

Boomerang is not a cheap or convenient channel to get on tv, the cheapest and easiest way to get Boomerang, is to get a Sling TV Orange + Kids Extra bundle for $26 a month. It still beats spending $300 just to get the channel on other premium tv providers, though.

Looks like Alan deleted his tweet. Either he was in violation of some NDA or didn't feel like causing any drama. Either way, the plot thickens.

9 hours ago, SpongicX said:

Robots From The Sky Part 1-4 are available, but the others you listed still aren't. CN is a mixed bag. It takes forever for them to release them, they're unannounced, they last at least 1-2 months, and they're only available with tv on demand, and no longer available online on demand...

What do you mean by that they last at least 1-2 months, does that mean they take them off of on-demand?

24 minutes ago, RLS Legacy said:

Looks like Alan deleted his tweet. Either he was in violation of some NDA or didn't feel like causing any drama. Either way, the plot thickens.

Which Tweet are you referring to?

Inn Sanity is another episode where Eggman has trouble with his trash collection. Also I don't think Shadow will be in this episode even though it's written by Sam Freiberger.

3 hours ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

What do you mean by that they last at least 1-2 months, does that mean they take them off of on-demand?

Which Tweet are you referring to?

It means they take them down, unable to be seen. However, CN on demand did bring back a few  earlier season 2 episodes, which were taken down months ago. 

This is why I want them to just release the episodes on blu ray or digital hd already, I'm so sick of how limited it is to watch this show... Viewers should be given multiple ways to watch the show, not give them a limited showing on a dead channel, and limited on demand that can't be acquired through internet anymore.

• Thumbs Up 1

Really interested to see if they have changed dialogs and alikes so I tried vpn connection to see if I could watch it tomorrow and none seems to work for Netflix Japan :(

16 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

He also said to look foward for the next four months

I guess that's when the last few episodes of this season air?

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Fusion Force said:

Good point. I wonder what else might happen.

1 hour ago, Fusion Force said:

There's 19 more episodes to go. That would place the Season finale in November. That would be 5 months.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Operationgamer17 said:

There's 19 more episodes to go. That would place the Season finale in November. That would be 5 months.

Though what do you think the guy?

I got my new computer today. And am setting things up. I should still be able to watch tomorrow's new episode of Sonic Boom, while being able to record  and upload clips and screenshots. Thank goodness I paid for instant shipping.

1 minute ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

I can't load the tweet can someone tell me what the tweet says. Also does this guy work on Sonic Boom, because I have not seen this name anywhere I've seen Boom.

He pretty told fans to look foward to the next four months as they are going to be big.