Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

I had that issue earlier today but I got it.

boomseason2.png

The episode is called Tommy Thunder: Method Actor.

Is Tommy Thunder that one tiger guy that appeared in Late Night Wars?

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Soni.exe said:

boomseason2.png

Yeah, that's him. Didn't think he'd get an important role in an episode, but hey, might be fun.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Soni.exe said:

boomseason2.png

So, at the near end of October, huh? Okay. I'm really looking forward to seeing season 2, after looking at some of the concept arts that were shown in Fire & Ice.

21 minutes ago, GhostlyWind said:

Yeah, that's him. Didn't think he'd get an important role in an episode, but hey, might be fun.

Well considering how many surprises Season 2 we know so far, I'm ready for anything.

Bring me an episode where we see Comedy Chimp the Superhero!

And we sit in silent anticipation, once again.

Bring on Season 2!

Welp, either way, news'd. Hoping to see more of Shadow this time around!

Also really looking forward to the episodes Ian Flynn and Evan Stanley supposedly wrote for – really love their take on the cast's characterizations in the Archie comics (and Ghosts of the Future if you're into that sorta thing).

• Thumbs Up 1

So we begin again. At long last!

I find season 1 to be pretty mediocre to be honest, hope season 2 improves a lot.

I'm so happy and excited! I can't wait to see what improvements OuiDO! has in store. Though I didn't expect Tommy Thunder to be in the premiere-- you'd think the premiere episode would center around the main 5, or Eggman, or another character that's really important/popular. But I have faith in the writers to produce a good episode with Tommy.

Given that Fire and Ice supposedly takes place at some point in Season 2, I wonder if Fire and Ice powers and going to be present. I also wonder if some backstory is going to be given in Season 2-- I know that RoL/SC were supposed to do that, but SC did a pretty terrible job of that (not even trying to explain how Sonic and crew met or how the world works) and RoL, the only game that actually tried to explain how Sonic and crew met, how the Boom world works, etc. was implicitly retconned for reasons that should be obvious at this point. That leaves the show with not a lot to work with. I don't ask for a lot of backstory, but if nothing else I would like a little bit of backdrop for the characters' relationships and some history. Hoping for that in Season 2!

All I want for season 2 is a Sonic and Shadow episode where they need to work together. That would be great, because we never see Sonic and Shadow interacting too much.

• Thumbs Up 1

We never really got much Shadow in Boom, in general.

I wouldn't mind to see more Shadow and Metal in Season 2 but I won't be disappointed if it isn't the case.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, SonicEkkusu said:

If they make him the prince of hedgehogs, I'm gonna die of laughter. XD

Let the Shadow and Vegeta comparisons commence!

I really hope Shadow's just a rogue, though.

10 hours ago, Soni.exe said:

We never really got much Shadow in Boom, in general.

To be fair, two-thirds of the season was spent establishing things. Now that we're getting into a new season, I expect less introductions and for the writing to have more to work with, now that the necessary stuff is out of the way.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, the forth and final volume of Sonic Boom came out in the UK.

Any of the UK fans get it and want to let us know what the Dash content was?

I might watch the season premiere when it comes out. Wasn't a big fan of Season 1, but I'm hoping this season will improve on it.

That said, hopefully, it'll be online soon if I don't catch it then. It's hard for me to wake up around 7 AM.

On 2016-09-09 at 1:28 PM, SonicWindBlue said:

Actually the small Classic Sonic icon is an annotation from YouTube. The YouTube Channel "Sonic Games" uploaded this screenshot. I don't think it's real as well. 

I was always wondering where that image of Sonic came from and blow me down, it was from episode 2 out of all of them!

IMG_0033.JPG

• Thumbs Up 1

Right, I remember seeing on twitter that the writers can't confirm whether October is the actual release date for this. The Tommy thunder episode is real though.

If it is real, then great, sign me up. If not, then we'll just have to keep waiting. What's weird is that we haven't got a promotional trailer for Season 2 yet confirming this. 

Typical SEGA, always forgetting to advertise the very thing that's keeping this sub series afloat 

• Thumbs Up 6