Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

8 hours ago, SpongicX said:

The writers gave a shout out to the rings in "Let's Play Musical Friends", when Tails tried distracting Orbot and Cubot with a computer game.

Okay, you proved me wrong, but still they never actually appeared. Also the Partical Accelarator was mentioned in this episode, the device has Not appeared in the series since Metal Sonic made his debut in the TV Series, so this could mean Metal to return soon, as soon as Mister Eggman maybe. According to production numbers Inn Sanity (125) would've aired as the 25th (around the production order of Metal Sonic episode) episode instead of 34, Mister Eggman (142) would've originally aired a month or so from now as the 42nd(around the same airing order of the Metal Sonic episode) episode, instead of being the 35th episode. Since Inn Sanity was probably the most recent episode before Mister Eggman (I'm Not sure on this because there are still production numbered episodes missing) that Sam Freiberger wrote, logically Metal Sonic could appear since they did bring up the Partical Accelarator and the fact that is two episodes air in a row by the same writer. 

11 hours ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Has anyone noticed that Sonic Boom (TV series, Not the Boom games) has Not included, mentioned or used rings at all since the show started? I just think it's kind of odd, the very items the series is known for is Not included in the show, even Sonic X made use of the rings. Now the crystals seen in Season 2 as some of you have already figured out, these are Not the Chaos Crystals from Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric/Shattered Crystal, but are rather different crystals.

Apparently in the dude mobiles episode the rings get a cameo as a key chain thing in the van.

This weeks episode wasn't as strong as those that came before it, but there were some things about it that were enjoyable. The overarching plot was rather predictable once you got into it. As soon as the ploy was set up, you kinda knew that Sonic and Friends would take advantage of the situation, Eggy would spend all his time chasing the wrong person looking for the reviewer and that his poor customer service skills would constantly rear its head. All of his antics were kind of expected, so there wasn't anything that surprised you. You were waiting to be entertained by something that you knew was coming, and that sucks the energy out of the episode a little bit. It was like the episode was spoiled in advance by the by-the-books nature of the situation.

I did quite enjoy his never ending debt situation with the Mayor, and Eggy whipping out an RPG to "take out the trash" might be one of my most favorite moments ever. I do have to give the writer props for his use of callbacks though. The doomsday device, the pillow-fort, and even the running joke with Eggmans trash were all lightly touched upon and joked about early, only to return at the end of the episode to great effect. Its the little things like that which make you appreciate this particular writer. It was well executed. Nothing is wasted. Jokes often come back around and hit with an even greater effect. Especially the ending. Restoring the status quo to include Eggman's trash heap is just the brand of bad luck the Doctor has the misfortune of having.

Not the best work of Season 2, but not too bad either.

• Thumbs Up 4

I love how this episode was one giant "insult-athon" from Eggman. Granted, it wasn't like Robotnik in AoSTH, but holy crap you really get to see just how mean he is in this episode. lol

• Thumbs Up 1

Please look at Zap2it's Sonic Boom episode guide. On August 5, 2017, there is a new episode called Victory.

Am I going mad, or was this week's episode an almost exact replica of the classic Fawlty Towers episode 'the Hotel Inspector'?

Essentially, in the episode, Basil hears there's an anonymous hotel reviewer coming to stay at his hotel and so he starts pandering and being overly courteous to every guest on the off-chance that they're the critic, only to find they are, among other things, spoon salesmen and theatre actors. The reviewer turns out to be a character who spent the majority of the episode in the background. Hijinx ensue.

In 'Inn Sanity', Eggman hears there's an anonymous hotel reviewer coming to stay at his hotel and so he starts pandering and being overly courteous to every guest on the off-chance that they're the critic, only to find they are, among other things, insurance reps and vacuum cleaner salesmen. The reviewer turns out to be a character who spent the majority of the episode in the background. Hijinx ensue.

Coincidence?

59 minutes ago, Fusion Force said:

Apparently in the dude mobiles episode the rings get a cameo as a key chain thing in the van.

Yes, I caught that too, but still doesn't have any characters using them.

14 minutes ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

Please look at Zap2it's Sonic Boom episode guide. On August 5, 2017, there is a new episode called Victory.

Interesting, could it be the Sonic Forces of Sonic Boom, or does it mean victory from another character other than Team Sonic.

8 minutes ago, verygoodname said:

If Sonic Boom does end after season 2 (I hope it doesn't and I don't think it will but if it does) I just hope that they'll at least make a new Sonic show maybe one that's based off Sonic Mania but I prefer Sonic Boom Season 3

A show based on sonic Mania would feel kind of empty in my opinion. People complained Sonic Boom doesn't have enough characters, so how would a show of mania be any better, if it's just a show about Classic Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Eggman?

I'd rather get a show based on the modern games. We've never seen characters like Silver, Blaze, or Marine make a TV appearance, so I think it would be nice to have a show based on the modern characters and designs.

I could see Classic Sonic working out better as an animated short segment for a  new Sonic cartoon, though. I wouldn't mind seeing the classic characters show up in short skits.

Classic Sonic and 2d gameplay has been getting too much attention now in days, and has been overshadowing the modern 3d Sonic games, especially in Mania and Forces. I think Sega needs a better balance in pleasing the Genesis fans, and the Adventure fans.

It sucks being one who prefers the Adventure games, because Sega is too focused on Classic gameplay, Unleashed/Colors gameplay, or Boom. Where's the love for the Adventure gameplay?...

• Thumbs Up 3

32 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

A show based on sonic Mania would feel kind of empty in my opinion. People complained Sonic Boom doesn't have enough characters, so how would a show of mania be any better, if it's just a show about Classic Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Eggman?

I'd rather get a show based on the modern games. We've never seen characters like Silver, Blaze, or Marine make a TV appearance, so I think it would be nice to have a show based on the modern characters and designs.

I could see Classic Sonic working out better as an animated short segment for a  new Sonic cartoon, though. I wouldn't mind seeing the classic characters show up in short skits.

Classic Sonic and 2d gameplay has been getting too much attention now in days, and has been overshadowing the modern 3d Sonic games, especially in Mania and Forces. I think Sega needs a better balance in pleasing the Genesis fans, and the Adventure fans.

It sucks being one who prefers the Adventure games, because Sega is too focused on Classic gameplay, Unleashed/Colors gameplay, or Boom. Where's the love for the Adventure gameplay?...

I also wondered what a Boom game with Adventure mechanics like mulitple character stories would be like.

2 hours ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Interesting, could it be the Sonic Forces of Sonic Boom, or does it mean victory from another character other than Team Sonic.

I don't know, but I hope someone can edit the List of Sonic Boom episodes page and put in the victory episode.

Also, by the way, as you can tell in this picture of Sonic the Hedgehog, he's saying mediocre. Look at this picture.

Sonic the Hedgehog by SonicBoomFan101

53 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

A Modern Sonic based TV show in full CG like Sonic Boom, would be a lot better than Sonic X. Also I agree Silver and Blaze have Not appeared in a Sonic TV series since their introductions. If they appear in Boom it will be their first Sonic TV appearances as well as their first appearance in the Sonic Boom universe.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, verygoodname said:

Does Boomerang still air Sonic Boom unlisted at 5:30 or 5:45 pm after a movie

No, now they're airing some dumb show called Grizzy and the Lemmings. It's basically a bad rip off of the Rabbids/Minions...

Anyone else notice we got two episodes in a row that roasted Fastidious Beaver? 

Two weeks ago, we had Belinda freeze him and mention how she can't be the only one who's sick of him.

In "Inn Sanity", Orbot told Eggman to try being nicer to the guests. When Fastidious complained his remote was filthy, Eggman calls him filthy, and demands Fastidious to get out. Orbot then tells Eggman "much better." Orbot didn't even sound sarcastic, it seemed like he didn't care that Eggman lashed out at Fastidious.

6 hours ago, SpongicX said:

No, now they're airing some dumb show called Grizzy and the Lemmings. It's basically a bad rip off of the Rabbids/Minions...

Yeah the show is pretty dumb. 

Sonic and Knuckles asking Eggman for some things was pretty amusing, Sticks was pretty good in this episode, and it was also funny that she took the pillows for the fort.

They literally had a character who's a red herring, which is a partially realstic joke, misleading Eggman into thinking he's the reviewer, when it was actually Amy lel.

And yeah the fourth wall was demolished in this one.

• Thumbs Up 2

Didn't they do the "Restaurant Critic that nobody knows his real identity" thing on The Suite LKife of Zack and Cody too? In fact wasn't Bill Frieberger a writer on Zack and Cody? Hmm.

Honestly I kinda love that they used a tired Sitcom Cliché and then just made the fact they were aware it was a Cliché the whole joke. 

29 minutes ago, Geraint Lewis said:

Sonic Boom Season 2 episodes are now available in Belgium: https://www.rtbf.be/ouftivi/heros/detail_sonic-boom?id=1210

That's good to hear, but when I played one of the episodes, it says it wasn't going to play in my country, so we need someone to get the Belgium version of the Sonic Boom Season 2 episodes.

2 hours ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

That's good to hear, but when I played one of the episodes, it says it wasn't going to play in my country, so we need someone to get the Belgium version of the Sonic Boom Season 2 episodes.

Or maybe use some unlimited VPN servers like Hola! That works.

Just great... Sega took down a bunch of the Sonic Boom clips I shared online, including the final battle of Robots From The Sky Part 1... Sega really doesn't want people to see this show, do they?...

Sorry, but due to Sega taking down a bunch of Sonic Boom clips, I will no longer be uploading clips for Sonic Boom… Can this show's treatment get any worse?...

4 hours ago, SpongicX said:

Just great... Sega took down a bunch of the Sonic Boom clips I shared online, including the final battle of Robots From The Sky Part 1... Sega really doesn't want people to see this show, do they?...

Sorry, but due to Sega taking down a bunch of Sonic Boom clips, I will no longer be uploading clips for Sonic Boom… Can this show's treatment get any worse?...

Did they take down all of them?

6 hours ago, SpongicX said:

Then where will you upload the clips of Sonic Boom instead of YouTube?

Looks to see if the shadow and/or other character episode happened

Playing the waiting game

So, i waited some days to make a statement, to be sure it wasn't a delay or mistake, but it seems here in brazil we are getting only 35 of the 52 episodes of season 1 on Netflix.

Spoiler

773.gif

Is the season incomplete in UK and other countries as well or is it just on my end?

7 hours ago, SpongicX said:

Did you try posting them to Dailymotion?