Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

I bet there's gonna be a campaign called "Make Sonic Cry!" because of this whole screenshot rumor thing, heh.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/6/2016 at 7:42 PM, JosepMelloZSM said:

Well, looks like Shadow has a castle in Fire and Ice for some reason...

I had an idea a while back.

My explaination for shadow's design waa so clean compared to everyone else was that he was a spoiled self righteous rich kid

This is getting close to what I want.

I need to investigate fire and ic

1 hour ago, CuzEyeCan said:

I bet there's gonna be a campaign called "Make Sonic Cry!" because of this whole screenshot rumor thing, heh.

But, Sonic cried a bit in Dr. Eggman's Tomato Sauce.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Haalyle said:

But, Sonic cried a bit in Dr. Eggman's Tomato Sauce.

Didn't watch that episode, as I stopped watching the show after "Don't Judge Me" due to a lack of interest, so I didn't really know that.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, CuzEyeCan said:

Didn't watch that episode, as I stopped watching the show after "Don't Judge Me" due to a lack of interest, so I didn't really know that.

Darn, that's the episode before the one I mentioned.

• Thumbs Up 1

6:00 AM?! Are they actively trying to kill off this show?!

...Ah, well. I'll still watch it and show my support. At least the premiere date is real.

Oh, good the time's still garbage. I was worried about that. -_-

Good Thing Dish has the West Coast airing because I'll be needing it..

The guide just updated with the 29th's listings for me, so don't be surprised if it's being buggy and not properly showing htem.

Ugh, now the timeslot is even worse than before? Is CN trying to kill the show?

Well, I won't let it. I'll DVR the episodes and watch like I did the last time.

Cartoon Network must really hate this show, if they're going to air that early, lol.

Good thing, I have a DVR. I can't wake up that early just to watch one episode of a show.

Geez, adding in the little to no advertisement of the show; CN just want the show to die off. I guess that has to do with the fact that the show is not technically theirs, like adventure time or regular show...

Which is kinda sad because I think the show can reach a much wider audience if given a better time slot. 

I've been thinking and I recalled how one episode of Sonic Boom wouldn't record on some DVRs because of a mislist. Maybe the timeslot is a mislist too. Maybe we should just wait for confirmation from SEGA. 

My listing's showing it at 6 AM too. Darn it! Luckily, if you have western channels along with Eastern, Eastern time zone viewers can watch it at 9 AM. 

Like I said, I'm all too willing to get up early to watch this. In my opinion, it's worth it.

I just hope CN eventually realizes this show deserves better, but that's a long shot.

2 minutes ago, SonikkuEkkusu said:

You think that's bad? It shows up as 5 A.M. for me.

Western version of the channel would show it at 8 AM. 

On 10/18/2016 at 0:18 AM, GhostlyWind said:

Like I said, I'm all too willing to get up early to watch this. In my opinion, it's worth it.

I just hope CN eventually realizes this show deserves better, but that's a long shot.

This is the same channel that killed off action shows because, and I quote "Girls were buying the action figures and toys alongside boys!". I have my doubts they'll finally wise up and fix their issues.

As Morty coined the phrase:

I'm glad I started using Playstation Vue. Who else has, or has heard of Playstation Vue? You must have a PS4 or PS3 to use it. It's a streaming TV service that not only broadcasts live TV with listings, but it runs on a server that records up to 1 week of shows aired. For instance, once the new episode of Sonic Boom airs, you'll have up to a week to browse through the TV guide's listings from the past week, and watch it until the week is up. You don't have to mess with settings, or set any time to record the shows, because the PS Vue servers already store shows as they air, and allow you to even jump between watching recorded shows and jumping back to live tv. It also has on demand episodes for TV shows, which even show some TV shows that aren't currently being shown for reruns, including Sonic Boom, which usually has 4 episodes to choose from, which changes weekly. 

It's a very nice service, and I am loving it more than I ever did with Mediacom, and their overpriced programming. At cheapest, PS Vue is $30 a month, and comes with a little over 50 channels, including popular basic channels like Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, ABC, FOX, TBS, TNT, Comedy Central, Nicktoons, Disney Channel, Disney XD, CBS, Discovery, Discovery Kids, and Freeform. There's also more expensive subscriptions which give you many premium channels, like Stars, HBO, Encore, Showtime, Chill, Boomerang, multiple sport channels, etc. 

If you're someone like me who doesn't want a whole lot of channels for a big price, then the $30 bundle is convenient for Sonic Boom season 2. Also, you can cancel your subscription before the next billing payment, and save yourself some money, if you feel like you won't be watching TV during months when nothing is on, but you can always easily resubscribe and get TV access back instantly. This would come in handy if CN pulls of those stupid hiatus breaks on Sonic Boom again. Just unsubscribe, until you know when more episodes are set to air. 

It still sucks that CN and Sega are doing a horrible job at promoting this show, you think they would have learned. Sonic Boom was lucky to even get renewed, despite not being well advertised, yet it still had a dedicated fan base willing to tune in. They still haven't released a single DVD/Blu Ray/Digital release of any of the episodes, meanwhile, Europe already has the whole DVD set across 4 different volumes! It just irritates me to see them doing such a horrible job with such an underrated show. It's sad to see Mike Pollock have to do what CN and Sega are too stubborn and lazy to do. He was kind enough to give his fans on Facebook the heads up confirmation of the TV listings being accurate for Season 2's premiere. It's a shame CN is still only showing half a new episode weekly again, it's confirmed they'll show the first season 2 episode, followed by a rerun of the season 1 finale. Meanwhile, it's only a matter of time before France gets the show, and ends up finishing the whole season half a year later, while it will probably take CN over a year later to air the season finale again... God, I hate Cartoon Network and American TV Marketing now in days... It is so cheap and poorly handled... Remember how networks used to not shy away from showing full package new episodes either daily or weekly, instead of only 11 minutes a week for 4-8 weeks, before going on a pointles 3 month hiatus?... (sigh...) 

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm going to go schedule a recording on my TV for Boom. Don't wanna miss the season premiere! :D

Any speculation for what Tommy Thunder: Method Actor will be? Thoughts? I'm a little confused on why they'd choose an episode centering on a minor character as the first of the second season to air-- you'd think OuiDO! (or CN, if its the company charged with deciding the airing order of the episodes) would go for something that centers on the main characters or maybe even introduces some new elements. I suppose that could theoretically happen-- obviously I haven't seen the episode yet-- but given the premise I sort of doubt it. Its not necessarily a bad thing and I bet the episode will still provide a good start. I just find it sort of weird.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Mad Convoy said:

I'm going to go schedule a recording on my TV for Boom. Don't wanna miss the season premiere! :D

Any speculation for what Tommy Thunder: Method Actor will be? Thoughts? I'm a little confused on why they'd choose an episode centering on a minor character as the first of the second season to air-- you'd think OuiDO! (or CN, if its the company charged with deciding the airing order of the episodes) would go for something that centers on the main characters or maybe even introduces some new elements. I suppose that could theoretically happen-- obviously I haven't seen the episode yet-- but given the premise I sort of doubt it. Its not necessarily a bad thing and I bet the episode will still provide a good start. I just find it sort of weird.

Method acting is acting in a role to make yourself more like the role so;

1) The normally skittish Tommy tries to become a real hero via this method

2) Tommy tries to get out of being an action hero guy via this method. 

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Miru said:

Method acting is acting in a role to make yourself more like the role so;

1) The normally skittish Tommy tries to become a real hero via this method

2) Tommy tries to get out of being an action hero guy via this method. 

I'm guessing the first option-- he could enlist Sonic and his friends (or perhaps Eggman) for help or try to help Sonic and his friends in combat. That could lead to some entertaining hijinx as Tommy turns out to be terrible at real heroing-- Sonic and friend either try to help him be better or stop him from helping them. I wonder if they'd see it as a publicity stunt gone wrong for an upcoming movie rather than Tommy genuinely wanting to learn how to be a real hero.