Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

More translations!

The Beebot Fusion episode: 

While Tails tests his teleporter himself, he finds himself in the body of a beebot. Sonic must figure out how to reverse the process.

New episode! Do not make me angry!

After a failed experiment, Eggman transforms himself into an adorable creature every time he gets angry.

...wait what

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Fusion-Ellipsis said:

More translations!

While Tails tests his teleporter himself, he finds himself in the body of a beebot. Sonic must figure out how to reverse the process.

After a failed experiment, Eggman transforms himself into an adorable creature every time he gets angry.

...wait what

So it seems @SpongicX was right about Tails being in a Beebot.

3 hours ago, Shadowlax said:

they said shadows episode was about a cave

well i guess that was a lie

They said that he lives in a cave not that it was about a cave lol.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Shadowlax said:

they said shadows episode was about a cave

well i guess that was a lie

Since the season finale sound video game related, that makes me wonder whether Shadows the "final boss" and the fight takes place in a cave?

1 hour ago, blazefan519 said:

They said that he lives in a cave not that it was about a cave lol.

I thought it would be like a genuinely interesting inspection of how he lives in this world. 

But its this dumb thing. Hopefully its not as dumb as I think it is, sonic boom has a funny way of not exceeding my expectations 

7 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Is it just me or do Amy and Knuckles' eyes look weird in the screenshot?

tumblr_ovmfs8kUtG1u5cb23o4_1280.png&key=

They look fine to me.

4 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

So it seems @SpongicX was right about Tails being in a Beebot.

What do you mean I was right? I didn't guess anything. This episode description was rumored months ago.

I do find it a bit disappointing that Bea will likely not be in this episode. The description makes it sound like Sonic will find out right away that Tails transformed himself. It would have made more sense for the gang to mistaken Tails for a Bee bot throughout the episode, only for Bea to be the only one able to communicate with Tails. Bea could have tried explaining that Tails was transformed, by urging Amy to look at a picture of Tails, and get her to realize that Tails is trapped in a bee bot.

If Tails is trapped in a beebot, he should only be able to speak in buzzing sounds, so how is Sonic going to be able to figure out Tails is trapped? Is Tails still going to be able to speak with no explanation  given? Why does Sonic have to be the only one trying to help him in that episode, why couldn't the others have  been written in to help out? Hopefully the episode won't be too bad, but it sounds like it will have some wasted opportunities.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Fusion-Ellipsis said:

More translations!

...wait what

That hulk parody episode sounds funny.

Having them inside a videogame is a nice idea, can't wait to see it!

The social media episode also sounds very funny, I hope it goes a bit like the Community episode where they install a new app called "meow meow beans" that rates every person and the school turns into a 1984 sort of thing. Would be super funny!

By the way, I just made a post on the Sonic reddit to discuss how brilliant the show is! It's an appreciation post.

• Thumbs Up 1

@SpongicX Maybe the others will help out in the Bee episode. Summaries can sometimes be misleading like with the Haunted Lair episode.

I have to agree with you on what I liked about Season 2. I liked when it tried to change things up by adding new things (The Mech suit, Og, friendbot, Roboken, Belinda's new wings). These past few episodes (with a few exceptions like the baby episode) felt like they're suffering from the same problems as Season 1 had (focusing too much on Eggman, things happening for the sake of the plot, etc).

• Nice Smile 1

I'd love to see new islands in season 3, if it does get made. The only new areas have been fairly close by (with the exception of space), where the team can return to the village in a day or two, or leave a member or two on guard. 

Seems strange that the Boom games have various islands, but we only see the one in the show. Just needs a good premise. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

Predictions for the final 2 episodes? I was gonna say that Shadow is only a cliffhanger for the first part, but he is listed in the description so hopefully we get him in 2 full eps, what I would like to see is in the first one Shadow is a villain who fights Sonic, and in the second he joins the heroes and they fight new foes, Eggman, and maybe Metal Sonic. I'd also like more references to other videogames.

By the way, has there been news about the show coming to UK or Netflix? I want to watch season 2 in HD...

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, HywelAtTheMoon said:

I'd love to see new islands in season 3, if it does get made. The only new areas have been fairly close by (with the exception of space), where the team can return to the village in a day or two, or leave a member or two on guard. 

Seems strange that the Boom games have various islands, but we only see the one in the show. Just needs a good premise. 

I would like to see them try and expand on the settings of the show. Like you said they don't use some of the other islands which is probably because the show has a low budget.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't know why but i thought the Vector episode was airing this week for some strange reason...

Also, about the two parter finale, do you guys think Metal is going to show up too? since he hasn't appeared in season 2 'till now

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

I would like to see them try and expand on the settings of the show. Like you said they don't use some of the other islands which is probably because the show has a low budget.

Forgot about the budget... 

Still, they could reverse the idea, and have characters from other islands visiting Hedgehog Village. Mayor Fink doing a tourist drive to help pay for the repairs following Eggman's constant attacks. 

• Nice Smile 1

13 minutes ago, HywelAtTheMoon said:

Still, they could reverse the idea, and have characters from other islands visiting Hedgehog Village. Mayor Fink doing a tourist drive to help pay for the repairs following Eggman's constant attacks. 

That's actually an interesting a idea. Maybe introduce more likable characters to balance the villagers' unpleasant behavior. I mean the only likable villagers are probably Zooey, Beth, Perci, and maybe Og.

• Thumbs Up 1

I wish there was a way to pitch this, but I have no experience in scriptwriting. I'm trying to get a comic together though. 

Back to the topic, Vector Detector does sound promising. Maybe they'll show Sticks' weapon horde that she had in the comic (the same issue Amy lost her hammer in). 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, HywelAtTheMoon said:

I wish there was a way to pitch this, but I have no experience in scriptwriting. I'm trying to get a comic together though. 

Back to the topic, Vector Detector does sound promising. Maybe they'll show Sticks' weapon horde that she had in the comic (the same issue Amy lost her hammer in). 

Unfortunately, the writers can't take ideas at the risk of being accused of stealing intellectual property. I'd like to read that comic. I had an idea that maybe Tails and Perci could build a teleportation device that allows them to travel to different parts of the earth. 

I'm wondering if they'll make reference to that same issue.

15 hours ago, SonicWind said:

And the tags are: #sonic boom #season 2 #you ever just sit down and think #wow... maybe social media is slowly choking the way we interact with one another #staring at phones #endlessly scrolling down huge lines #maybe clicking a little heart or smiley when something stirs some emotion in us #day in - day out #all as we seek a little validation from our peers #don't look at us - we just post memes #memes are nice #like a cool breeze #or eating a doughnut fresh off the baking line #mmmm #we hope you enjoy your extended weekend those of you celebrating Labour Day #and if you're not - we'll see you monday

Oh, no is this going to be an Anti-Technology episode.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, SBR2 said:

Oh, no is this going to be an Anti-Technology episode.

I think it'll be more against the overuse of social media.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

4 hours ago, HywelAtTheMoon said:

Like the mayor actually cares about the Village... He cares about scamming people out of money, and reducing his own costs, instead of putting money to good use for the sake of others. The mayor from season 1 mostly seemed like a kind and caring type of person, but season 2 really overdid it with the corrupt politician trope.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Like the mayor actually cares about the Village... He cares about scamming people out of money, and reducing his own costs, instead of putting money to good use for the sake of others.

Too be honest, if there's a Season 3 I hope there's an episode where he loses an election and the status quo is changed.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, RedFox99 said:

Too be honest, if there's a Season 3 I hope there's an episode where he loses an election and the status quo is changed.

I agree, but we all know how it would end. In the end, the episode sets itself up for the mayor to stand up and save everyone, and he becomes mayor again, yet learns nothing from his mistakes.

I actually liked the mayor in season 1, but as of season 2, I lost respect for him. Mile Pollock still does a good job at voicing the character, but the exaggerated corruption in the character's personality turned him into a real jerk.

Season 1 had only 3 moments of corrupt acts he did. First in New Years Retribution, he used the Village's funding to build his own resort house, but when he accidentally revealed it, he told the villagers they were welcome to visit. He didn't tell them they had to pay for it either.

The second corrupt act was probably an accident, but it still had negative consequences. In Role Models, the Mayor was kind enough to reward Team Sonic as honorary heroes. That was the first time he showed his appreciation for everything they did, but when Lady Walrus got too offended by Sonic and pals goofing off for fun, she complained to the mayor, which lead to the mayor hiring DB Platypus to coach the gang into being perfect role models, which prevented them from fighting bad guys. We still don't know if the mayor knew things would go that far, but he was still responsible for letting it happen.

The third was trusting Knuckles to watch over the village while he went fishing. At least he got punished in the end for his foolish action, yet Knuckles got off the hook way too easily.

Other than that, the Mayor was overall a good guy in season 1. He actually invited Sticks and her friends to his mansion, after he nominated her as a town hero for saving everyone. The Mayor could have been uptight and rule Sticks and pals out for not being rich like his other guests, but he didn't let that get in the way of nominating and awarding those who earned it.

In Blue With Envy, when the Mayor was asked to judge the race of Sonic and Swifty, he pointed out how harsh it was to banish the loser of the race, but did as they said anyways. 

What happened to the Mayor? He used to show that he cares and respects the villagers, despite having a few flaws, but now, he's obsessed with screwing everyone over, and trying to avoid responsibilities. In Inn Sanity, he didn't seem too concerned over Eggman holding the Villagers hostage.If it weren't for Sticks, Eggman could have hurt everyone in the lair.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

I agree, but we all know how it would end. In the end, the episode sets itself up for the mayor to stand up and save everyone, and he becomes mayor again, yet learns nothing from his mistakes.

I actually liked the mayor in season 1, but as of season 2, I lost respect for him. Mile Pollock still does a good job at voicing the character, but the exaggerated corruption in the character's personality turned him into a real jerk.

Season 1 had only 3 moments of corrupt acts he did. First in New Years Retribution, he used the Village's funding to build his own resort house, but when he accidentally revealed it, he told the villagers they were welcome to visit. He didn't tell them they had to pay for it either.

The second corrupt act was probably an accident, but it still had negative consequences. In Role Models, the Mayor was kind enough to reward Team Sonic as honorary heroes. That was the first time he showed his appreciation for everything they did, but when Lady Walrus got too offended by Sonic and pals goofing off for fun, she complained to the mayor, which lead to the mayor hiring DB Platypus to coach the gang into being perfect role models, which prevented them from fighting bad guys. We still don't know if the mayor knew things would go that far, but he was still responsible for letting it happen.

The third was trusting Knuckles to watch over the village while he went fishing. At least he got punished in the end for his foolish action, yet Knuckles got off the hook way too easily.

Other than that, the Mayor was overall a good guy in season 1. He actually invited Sticks and her friends to his mansion, after he nominated her as a town hero for saving everyone. The Mayor could have been uptight and rule Sticks and pals out for not being rich like his other guests, but he didn't let that get in the way of nominating and awarding those who earned it.

In Blue With Envy, when the Mayor was asked to judge the race of Sonic and Swifty, he pointed out how harsh it was to banish the loser of the race, but did as they said anyways. 

What happened to the Mayor? He used to show that he cares and respects the villagers, despite having a few flaws, but now, he's obsessed with screwing everyone over, and trying to avoid responsibilities. In Inn Sanity, he didn't seem too concerned over Eggman holding the Villagers hostage.If it weren't for Sticks, Eggman could have hurt everyone in the lair.

That's pretty sad to hear. He seemed like one of the few decent background characters. Do you think there might be an in-canon reason for his change of character?

He could use the "repairing the village" line to get the villagers on side, but of course it's BS. He could embezzle the cash to pay for a new boat or private island. I never said he would keep his word. It sounds like a multi-part episode. 

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, HywelAtTheMoon said:

He could use the "repairing the village" line to get the villagers on side, but of course it's BS. He could embezzle the cash to pay for a new boat or private island. I never said he would keep his word. It sounds like a multi-part episode. 

I wonder if other humans would be included. I'm gonna be honest, I'm interested in other humans being introduced in Boom but not like in Sonic X.