Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

15 minutes ago, Miragnarok said:

Siena Irwin? That would work well. I personally think Lady Walrus should simply be retired from the show.

To be honest, I think hearing Spongebob's mom could be more pleasant than hearing Lady Walrus's actual voice. I really don't like when female characters are voiced by men.

The Sonic Tumblr has screenshots for "Lair on Lockdown":

tumblr_oxffnpMxsy1u5cb23o3_1280.png

tumblr_oxffnpMxsy1u5cb23o1_1280.png

tumblr_oxffnpMxsy1u5cb23o4_1280.png

tumblr_oxffnpMxsy1u5cb23o2_1280.png

"Sonic and friends wind up trapped in Eggman’s Lair after a battle causes the lockdown sequence to initialize. Can they survive the night on the nefarious doctor’s home turf?

Watch “Lair On Lockdown” on Sonic Boom, airing tomorrow at 6pm on Boomerang."

Tag-a-roonies: #sonic boom #season 2 #normally we'd expect the answer to be no - they would not #but we feel some emotional truths and mutual understanding may result in this #maybe even ice cream #or it'll all be undone and we go back to mayhem next week #who's to say?

• Thumbs Up 5

11 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Not gonna lie, that second to last tag doesn't sit well with me.

Which one?

1 hour ago, Geraint Lewis said:

I think Family Chrgd have gone slightly off schedule on Tuesday 10 October. 

image.png

Interesting. This might be the first time in a while Sonic Boom aired on a weekday.

Also I've been wonder, since Evan Bailey is also an executive producer of the show, do you think his contract will expire as well?

5 hours ago, Geraint Lewis said:

I think Family Chrgd have gone slightly off schedule on Tuesday 10 October. 

image.png

In different countries episodes are in order differently

"Lair on Lockdown" was a good episode. Nice seeing Team Sonic, Eggman, and Orbot and Cubot getting split off into unorthodox pairs-- led to some character interactions we haven't seen much of. Not too many good laughs, though.

Also, they remembered Zippy (remember, he was mentioned back in "Robot Battle Royale")! Man, I love continuity.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, GhostlyWind said:

"Lair on Lockdown" was a good episode. Nice seeing Team Sonic, Eggman, and Orbot and Cubot getting split off into unorthodox pairs-- led to some character interactions we haven't seen much of. Not too many good laughs, though.

Also, they remembered Zippy! Man, I love continuity.

What were the groups?

"Lair on Lock Down" was alright. Not a lot of laughs, but it still had some nice character interactions.

While battling at Eggman's lair, Sticks accidentally knocks a spinning blade into Eggman's control panel, and it causes the lair to go on lock down. A few vacuum tubes come out and divide the group, and locks them into different rooms. Eggman gets trapped with Knuckles, Amy gets trapped with Tails, Orbot gets trapped with Sticks, and and Sonic gets trapped with Cubot in the control room. Sonic tries figuring out how to use the controls to open the doors. Amy and Tails try using their communicators, but they aren't working. Amy then wants to tidy up the dusty room her and Tails are trapped in, but Amy and Tails get scared when they realize the room is full of mootonium (the explosive material that was mentioned in  the episode "cowbot".) Tails says as long as the temperature stays cool, they should be safe. Sticks is having trust issues with Orbot, due to her fear of robot overlords.

Orbot points out how they should try climbing through the air vent, but the air is still going. Sticks ends up destroying the air vent controls, which allows them to climb into the air vents. Meanwhile, Tails and Amy notice the air turned off, and they start freaking out over the room temperature rising, which could ignite the mootonium. meanwhile, Eggman finds his first invention, a little robot named Zippy. Eventually, Orbot and Sticks fall through the air vents, and end up trapped in the same room as Tails and Amy. Eggman then tries sending a morse code to Orbot, by tapping on the walls. Orbot sends a morse code back, describing how the mootonium is going to explode if they don't get out. Eggman then sends a morse code for instructions on how to stop it. Tails then sends a morse code to Sonic and Cubot, on how to unlock the lair doors. 

The crew races against the clock, and they manage to get out, right before the lair explodes. I enjoyed the episode, it wasn't amazing, but it it wasn't bad. It was average. It was still interesting to see an episode where the gang is divided and trapped, and it made you wonder how the characters would work off each other. Not much was done with them, but it was harmless. It was still fun to see them working to get out. For me, the highlight was definitely Sticks and Orbot. I liked how Sticks actually complimented Orbot in the end.

• Thumbs Up 1

@SpongicX It's nice that they spiced things up with different groups like Amy and Tails and Sticks and Orbot. Did Amy and Tails say anything interesting to each other?

57 minutes ago, SonicFlameFairy56 said:

In different countries episodes are in order differently

True, but when they aired Season 1 in the UK, they aired each episode in production order.

4 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Interesting. This might be the first time in a while Sonic Boom aired on a weekday.

Also I've been wonder, since Evan Bailey is also an executive producer of the show, do you think his contract will expire as well?

Family CHRGD air Sonic Boom in Canada. Oh, and Sonic Boom aired on weekdays before in the USA. Episodes 27-36.

Really liked this episode, the idea of everyone getting trapped in the lair and in different groups, and Sonic being clueless in the computer room, Sticks being trapped with a robot, Eggman's first creation, and the teamwork through morse code. Pretty solid!

• Thumbs Up 1

Just saw Lair on Lockdown and it was a decent episode. Some of the pairings, particularly Sticks&Orbot, were really odd, which is good since those are characters that we don't usually see interact for more than a few seconds if that. Loved the continuity nods in this one, from the mootonium used to power Cowbot to Swifty the Shrew's decapitated(Eggman's words, not mine) head. Though I honestly forgot Zippy was a previously mentioned thing until one of you pointed it out. I also liked that though he tends to be dim most of the time, Cubot actually had a fairly decent sense for Morse Code.

• Thumbs Up 3