Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

1 hour ago, NikoS said:

wait, are they reffering to Pontac and Graff as Pontaff? or is it a guy named Pontaff?

I'm pretty sure it's Ken Pontac and Warren Graff. I guess they Accepted Pontaff as a pseudonym. Thanks Internet.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

2 minutes ago, SBR2 said:

I'm pretty sure it's Ken Pontac and Warren Graff. I guess they Accepted Pontaff as a pseudonym. Thanks Internet.

It does roll off the tongue better.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, SonicFlameFairy56 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

59dfe0bb2b2d7_Screenshot2017-10-12at5_29_46PM.thumb.png.ae5cdb6cd7e6c0e34508a764295f36d0.png

Screenshots of "You and I Bee-come One" for now.

I had a feeling that scene of Sonic in a sunflower costume would be used in “You and I Bee-Come One. They’ll likely use it to distract Tails, in hopes of finding a way to revert him back to normal.

Interesting to see Tails supposedly becoming a commander of bee bots. I wonder what’s going on? Is Tails telling the beebots to attack his friends? Is he commanding them to attack Eggman? Or is Eggman controlling Tails and the other beebots?

I wonder if he'll show the title card today. I eonder if Tails becomes evil when he remevers all the times his friends and the villagers had mistreated him.

Oh ok. What other episodes did Benoit do besides the upcoming Bee episode?

Found some:

"Beyond the Valley of the Cubots"

"Robot Battle Royale" (teleplay)

"Counter Productive"

"Alone Again, Unnaturally"[1]

"The Evil Dr. Orbot"[2]

"Knine-to-Five Knuckles"

"Unnamed Episode"

4 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

I wonder if he'll show the title card today. I eonder if Tails becomes evil when he remevers all the times his friends and the villagers had mistreated him.

I hope that really happens... with a 'Reason You Suck' speech.  >:-D

7 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Tails is better than that. He’s likely going to act up, just because he’s developing hostile instincts of a bee bot. We’ll find out when it airs tomorrow.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Tails is better than that. He’s likely going to act up, just because he’s developing hostile instincts of a bee bot. We’ll find out when it airs tomorrow.

Kind of like Sonic with the mech suit

Been watching the last few episodes and a thought has occurred to me. Did Boom Sonic stand out as a little OP in 3 Min or less?

I mean, don't get me wrong, this isn't Archie Sonic we are dealing with here. Not by a longshot. But the Boom sub-field has been around for a minute now, and we've gotten pretty familiar and comfortable with Sonic's generalized capabilities. He's not the fastest iteration of the blue blur, but he's quick enough to get the job done.

Then comes that last episode. Little things start to stick out. Sonic beats Knuckles in Arm Wrestling while the gang is waiting for their food. After that, he takes about a split second to lug a condiment cart all the way out to Eggman's lair. Later in the Episode, Sonic effortlessly solo tanks most of Eggmans badnik horde, including several superbadniks that often require at the bare minimum a 1 v 1 matchup to overcome, if not the entire team. All this goes on while Sonic's problem solving skills are at their peak. He successfully negotiates down the Gogoba's in record time and he brutes his way past Cubot's stalls.

I couldn't help but feel that this episode was a reach as far as what Boom Sonic is capable of. Anyone else get that vibe?

Yeah, I noticed that as well. Namely, how he took out Cowbot and another robot in a single hit.

It was kinda the point though in most of the other scenes and part of the fun. It was just that particular instance that bugged me.

Images from the Sonic tumblr-

tumblr_oxs780sjPF1u5cb23o3_1280.png

tumblr_oxs780sjPF1u5cb23o4_1280.png

tumblr_oxs780sjPF1u5cb23o2_1280.png

tumblr_oxs780sjPF1u5cb23o1_1280.png

Following a teleportation device mishap, Tails is fused with one of Eggman’s Bee Bots. You won’t bee-lieve the buzz on “You and I Bee-come One” on Sonic Boom, airing at 6pm on Boomerang.

sonic boom season 2its against all known laws of aviationhow eggman gets his bee bots to flybut there they are--flyingyou may be rolling your eyes at the bee punshive no idea what you're talking aboutthorax-king us why we're punning?quite the stinging criticism

They're making frikken Bee Movie references.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 hours ago, Spookmmetra said:

Images from the Sonic tumblr-

tumblr_oxs780sjPF1u5cb23o3_1280.png

tumblr_oxs780sjPF1u5cb23o4_1280.png

tumblr_oxs780sjPF1u5cb23o2_1280.png

tumblr_oxs780sjPF1u5cb23o1_1280.png

Following a teleportation device mishap, Tails is fused with one of Eggman’s Bee Bots. You won’t bee-lieve the buzz on “You and I Bee-come One” on Sonic Boom, airing at 6pm on Boomerang.

sonic boom season 2its against all known laws of aviationhow eggman gets his bee bots to flybut there they are--flyingyou may be rolling your eyes at the bee punshive no idea what you're talking aboutthorax-king us why we're punning?quite the stinging criticism

They're making frikken Bee Movie references.

LOL, I like how Tails has two stingers over his tails.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, SpongicX said:

LOL, I like how Tails has two stingers over his tails.

Didn't notice that until you mentioned it. 

What did you guys think of Counter Productive?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Counter Productive was mixed for me. I thought it started off funny, but shortly wrote Knuckles out to be a bit of a dumb jerk. It’s strange how I went from being annoyed with Knuckles to feeling sorry for him during the 2nd half.

However, I can’t feel too bad for Charlie and Belinda, since it turns out they like being evil. They had the choice to have things go back to normal, but they decided they liked being evil more. I do think Charlie and Belinda are great editions to the Sonic Boom villain roster.

Counter Productive may have been a dark and rather mean episode, but I felt it made up for it, by showing Knuckles was going to great lengths to try and patch things up with Charlie. It has flaws, but I personally don’t hate the episode.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Counter Productive was mixed for me. I thought it started off funny, but shortly wrote Knuckles out to be a bit of a dumb jerk. It’s strange how I went from being annoyed with Knuckles to feeling sorry for him during the 2nd half.

However, I can’t feel too bad for Charlie and Belinda, since it turns out they like being evil. They had the choice to have things go back to normal, but they decided they liked being evil more. I do think Charlie and Belinda are great editions to the Sonic Boom villain roster.

Counter Productive may have been a dark and rather mean episode, but I felt it made up for it, by showing Knuckles was going to great lengths to try and patch things up with Charlie. It has flaws, but I personally don’t hate the episode.

I honestly didn't like how Knuckles acted as it shows why I don't like how the writers handle him a lot of times. What I mean is that he causes trouble for others but doesn't care kind if like badly writen Patrick Star. However, you have a point about Charlie and Belinda.

4 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

I honestly had to look up which episode you were referring to. There are just so many, lol.

I might give it a rewatch, but I will say from what I can recall that some of Knuckles' actions in the 1st half can get a little too much for some.

However, it introduced Charlie the Desert Rat and his wife Belinda, who I think are some of the more interesting characters in the show, so it more than evens out.

• Thumbs Up 2

31 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

You ever wonder how those two became a couple?

I think we instinctly wonder that about half the couples we see.

• Thumbs Up 1