Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

1 hour ago, Mad Convoy said:

As for Boom proper, I'm wondering which character you'd like to see highlighted the most in the upcoming episodes. I'd love a few Sticks episodes.

When you say upcoming episodes, do you mean the remaining few in the Season or any in the [hypothetical] third one?

4 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

When you say upcoming episodes, do you mean the remaining few in the Season or any in the [hypothetical] third one?

The remaining few in this season.

6 minutes ago, Mad Convoy said:

Hypothetically, if that allows you to answer

Sorry, didn't mean to be rude or whatever, just pointing out that we know what the episodes are supposed to be.

Eggman Family Vacation is obviously gonna focus on the great dynamic of Eggman and Steve attacking the citizens of Morris Town.

Return to Beyond the Valley of Cubots is supposed to integrate D-Fekt into the show, but seems poised to be a Tails episode. 

And I think I recall that the last two episodes with be a Two Part Finale that features Shadow hijacking Eggman's Virtual Reality plan to fight Sonic.

Honestly, the former two seem like they're gonna be a bit crowded.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

Am I missing something? Everyone seems to be leaping on Greg Hahn's Tweet as though it's 'AAAAAAAAAH SHOW IS CANCELLED CONFIRMED' or something, but all he's doing is answering a fan's question...? At no point does he say anything that indicates it isn't happening.

If anything, it could be taken as a sign we'll see more game characters in season 3. I mean, what were people expecting him to say?

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, RLS Legacy said:

Am I missing something? Everyone seems to be leaping on Greg Hahn's Tweet as though it's 'AAAAAAAAAH SHOW IS CANCELLED CONFIRMED' or something, but all he's doing is answering a fan's question...? At no point does he say anything that indicates it isn't happening.

If anything, it could be taken as a sign we'll see more game characters in season 3. I mean, what were people expecting him to say?

Well the thing is that Season 3 wasn't announced at MipCom last week like Season 2 was in 2015.

8 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Any wanna share any good Boom fanfics?

I might make a few more one day. So far, my take on 'Just a Guy' is all I've got. By the way, what did you think of my summary and idea of 'You and I Bee-come One', as well as my idea of a 'Reason You Suck' speech for the episode?

8 hours ago, RLS Legacy said:

Him saying he's "not holding his breath" for season 3 isn't a direct confirmation, but he is saying that it's not looking very likely right now. 

TBH I'm not expecting a season 3. Would I be totally stoked if it got confirmed? Absolutely. But I'm not going to expect it and then be disappointed.

What would also make me totally stoked is if they would air the damn thing in the UK. We got season 1 about 7 months after the premiere and it was supposedly super popular. We're 12 months after the premiere of season 2 and still waiting :/ No wonder so many people watch it on YouTube.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, do a barrel roll said:

I'm confused why is everyone saying the show is probably not getting a third season besides it wasn't announced at MipCom? I don't think Technicolor was even at MipCom this year

There was also Greg Hahn's tweet.

2 minutes ago, do a barrel roll said:

Do you have a picture of him saying that or did he delete it

He's deleted it, that bit had TWO tweets before. I guess people overlooked it before, but when I brought attention to it he got roasted under the collar for it or something. We were all talking about that tweet, not the game characters thing. 

The first one's still there and is just the game character thing. The second one had a user ask about season 3, and his reply was roughly "I wouldn't hold your breath, but never say never!". When I posted it here, it had one favourite only, much less attention had been given to it than the other tweets. 

Ah, he's actually done another tweet since. 

Looks like I managed to get him dragged over the coals for that tweet.

All this because I found out he had some age trivia. 

• Thumbs Up 3

20 hours ago, SpongicX said:

They haven’t aired yet? I thought they aired the remaining episodes late last month? I guess that explains why there weren’t any leaked screenshots of the finale. 

Well, Three Minutes or Less was originally going to air in France on 18 April and Lair on Lockdown was originally going to air in France on 22 September. THAT might be the reason they delayed those two episodes in America after Vector Detector due to that production issue, yeah?

On 10/23/2017 at 12:34 PM, do a barrel roll said:

I think you guys just looked a little bit too much into ItsGregHahn's tweet I wouldn't say it's very likely that Boom will get a 3rd season but I also wouldn't jump to conclusions and assume the show is cancelled after season 2 100% confirmed after all he did say "never say never"

I'm not saying there's a very good chance for a 3rd season I'm just saying you shouldn't just assume that

You do make a valid point there.

@SpongicX I have a question: were there any episodes from Season 1 you didn't like that a lot people did like?

On 10/23/2017 at 1:25 PM, RedFox99 said:

You do make a valid point there.

@SpongicX I have a question: were there any episodes from Season 1 you didn't like that a lot people did like?

Hard to say. I know there were a few episodes I disliked that others claimed to like, but I can't be sure whether enough people thought they were good or not. For me, these episodes would be Don't Judge Me, Late Fees, Bro Down Showdown, It Wasn't Me, It Was The One Armed Hedgehog, and Cabin Fever. In my opinion, these were episodes that did not entertain or amuse me.  While I know there are people who did like these episodes, I can't say I've seen enough feedback to determine if these are popular or unpopular episodes. If anything, these seem like mixed episodes. Some like them, while others dislike them for the same reasons I disliked them, or for different reasons entirely. 

It was easier to make a top 10 list of episodes I liked that others disliked, because I've seen enough complaints about certain episodes, despite having different feelings for those episodes. 

• Thumbs Up 2

I empathize with why you chose those episodes. 

Anyone know some wholesome Boom fan art? You know cute stuff, heartwarming images, no smut.

@RedFox99 With the way Sonic was treated in 'Just a Guy', how is it that Mr Incredible (from the movie 'The Incredibles') wasn't treated the same way when he disallowed Buddy to help him fight crime?

Edited by MysteriousGirl 92
Incorrect word used
  • Thumbs Up 1