Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

27 minutes ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

@RedFox99 With the way Sonic was treated in 'Just a Guy', how is it that Mr Incredible (for the movie 'The Incredibles') wasn't treated the same way when he disallowed Buddy to help him fight crime?

Well to be fair, both have different writing style (The Incredibkes is a lot more serious) plus it's probably because not everyone was acting like the villagers.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, RedFox99 said:

Well to be fair, both have different writing style (The Incredibkes is a lot more serious) plus it's probably because not everyone was acting like the villagers.

Buddy was the ONLY one who acted like the Bygone Island/Hedgehog Village villagers. In fact, he had done MUCH WORSE than the villagers. [coughs] Killing superheroes.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

Buddy was the ONLY one who acted like the Bygone Island/Hedgehog Village villagers. In fact, he had done MUCH WORSE than the villagers. [coughs] Killing superheroes.

Honestly, I think most of the villagers are the worst characters on the show.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, RedFox99 said:

Honestly, I think most of the villagers are the worst characters on the show.

Yeah, they are. And Perci ends up not using her skills in the show.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

13 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Yeah, I saw that on Wikipedia. Honestly, after the Lord Eggman episode, I'm a little worried.

Why are you worried?

1 hour ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

Yeah, they are. And Perci ends up not using her skills in the show.

The writers don't seem to be interested in writer her often.

23 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Why are you worried?

Because "Where Have All The Sonics Gone?" generally suffered from having just a little too much going on for the pacing to work. Between Eggman and Steve coming up with the plan, Sonic being in the other dimension, Sonic's friends not being fooled by Eggman and Steve's shenanigans in Sonic's absence, they didn't really do as much as they could've with either.

So now, you have the fact that this was billed as a Family Vacation episode with the Egg Bros. and the Shapebots(and Mombot) that has them invade Morris Town, which is gonna cause Mighton and Bolts to go get help from Team Sonic. Sounds like it's gonna be tossing around even more than the afformentioned episode.

23 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

The writers don't seem to be interested in writer her often.

The writers don't seem interested in writing her at all.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, DabigRG said:

Because "Where Have All The Sonics Gone?" generally suffered from having just a little too much going on for the pacing to work. Between Eggman and Steve coming up with the plan, Sonic being in the other dimension, Sonic's friends not being fooled by Eggman and Steve's shenanigans in Sonic's absence, they didn't really do as much as they could've with either.

So now, you have the fact that this was billed as a Family Vacation episode with the Egg Bros. and the Shapebots(and Mombot) that has them invade Morris Town, which is gonna cause Mighton and Bolts to go get help from Team Sonic. Sounds like it's gonna be tossing around even more than the afformentioned episode

I think the focus might be mostly on the Eggman bros competing for Mombot's affection. I could be wrong though.

Just now, Dannymax440 said:

I think the focus might be mostly on the Eggman bros competing for Mombot's affection. I could be wrong though.

If so, it's still gonna be juggling them, Mighton and Bolts, the Cyborgs, and Team Sonic.

39 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

If so, it's still gonna be juggling them, Mighton and Bolts, the Cyborgs, and Team Sonic.

Yeah, 11 minutes isn't a lot to work with.

2 hours ago, DabigRG said:

So now, you have the fact that this was billed as a Family Vacation episode with the Egg Bros. and the Shapebots(and Mombot) that has them invade Morris Town, which is gonna cause Mighton and Bolts to go get help from Team Sonic. Sounds like it's gonna be tossing around even more than the afformentioned episode.

The writers don't seem interested in writing her at all.

True, but this episode might flow better, due to the focus being at one setting. “Where Have All The Sonics Gone” was split between two different locations. While the subplot with Morpho was funny, I must admit that it took too much away from the main plot of Sonic trying to save an alternate village and get back home, without really adding to the plot.

This vacation episode sounds to be set up to at least go together better than juggling between what’s going on in alternate dimensions. It shouldn’t take too long to make a transition for Sonic and pals to arrive at Robokken to assist Mighton and Bolts.

I’m glad we’ll be seeing Mighton and Bolts at least one last time, in case they don’t show up in the finale.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, SpongicX said:

True, but this episode might flow better, due to the focus being at one setting. “Where Have All The Sonics Gone” was split between two different locations. While the subplot with Morpho was funny, I must admit that it took too much away from the main plot of Sonic trying to save an alternate village and get back home, without really adding to the plot.

This vacation episode sounds to be set up to at least go together better than juggling between what’s going on in alternate dimensions. It shouldn’t take too long to make a transition for Sonic and pals to arrive at Robokken to assist Mighton and Bolts.

I’m glad we’ll be seeing Mighton and Bolts at least one last time, in case they don’t show up in the finale.

True. We shall see.

6 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Is it weird that I'm starting to get interested in the RotorXPerci ship.

Yes. What a random ship.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

True. We shall see.

Yes. What a random ship.

I guess since they're both mechanics they have something in common.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, RedFox99 said:

I guess since they're both mechanics they have something in common.

I'd say that's the only thing they have in common, but I honestly don't know much about Perci's personality to really say.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Geraint Lewis said:

And here’s your previews for this week’s episode.

EFBB088E-D1E8-4D67-9B71-59B2902A0098.jpeg

Seeing Amy in the back of Tails's plane gives me vibes from the promo trailers and first episode of Sonic X. It's interesting to finally see someone besides Sonic in the back of Tails's plane for once. As Far as I recall, only Sonic and Sticks have been in the back of Tails's plane before. I guess Knuckles is the only member of the team to not get a lift from Tails (aside from hanging onto the wings of the plane that is.) 

I also like that last screenshot. It looks like Sonic is wearing some kind of cyber suit. It's also interesting to finally see Robokken at night (assuming that's where they're at.) We've only seen Robokken during the day, so it's interesting that we might see it at night. 

Edit: Never mind, that's just Cyborg Sonic, doi... 

4 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

I also like that last screenshot. It looks like Sonic is wearing some kind of cyber suit.

...Pretty sure that's just Cyber Sonic from the previous episodes involving Robokken.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

...Pretty sure that's just Cyber Sonic from the previous episodes involving Robokken.

pft, I feel stupid, lol! For some reason, I thought Sonic was wearing a visor of some sort, but I see now that it's just Cyborg Sonic's shiny head and glowing eyes. Thanks for pointing that out. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Fusion-Demon said:

Is that Mighton wearing some gear?

EDIT: they showed more screens! But of the episode airing on November!

tumblr_oyh4k54KEH1udzlioo2_1280.png

That's a bit unusual.