Ryannumber1Scarer

Sonic Boom (Cartoon Network - Fall 2016, Untagged Spoilers for Season 2) Current Episode: You and I Bee-Come One

2 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

And that's part of why I consider him more of a straight man than Amy, as well as questioned why someone said he's one of the best renditions of himself.

Amy tends to lose her temper or can act a bit like she knows better than others. Plus, Tails is arguably the nicest member of Team Sonic.

5 hours ago, Geraint Lewis said:

Do you guys feel the final two episodes of Season 2 in English should be revealed anytime soon?

Maybe in November. Also where do we find out about news for a possible season 3?

2 hours ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

I think she acts like she is A LOT better than everyone else. SHE'S the one who needs sensitivity training.

Come on, all the characters are guilty of this trope, it’s kind of unfair to act like Amy is the only one who has these moments.

Sonic is an ego maniac, Knuckles is a jock, Sticks treats everyone like idiots for using technology, and Tails keeps trying to show off how smart he is by presenting inventions, without always testing them out first.

They all have the mindset that they are the best. They all have a bit of an ego, and tendency to brag or point out flaws occasionally, so why act like Amy is the only one who does this? 

The way I see it, Amy usually acts moody , because she tries being a good person, yet gets treated like crap in return, which ends up getting her in a bad mood. Maybe if the other characters weren’t so rude, Amy would be nicer. Amy does so much for her friends, the villagers, and the village, yet gets constantly mistreated for her hard work. No one ever wants to help Amy with all she does, so it’s no wonder she gets cranky. 

50 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Come on, all the characters are guilty of this trope

It's one thing to give characters flaws (which I am OK with), but it's another thing to flanderise them. That's basically what this show did to our main heroes (except Sticks) and villain (Eggman's just a joke now).

Say, I noticed while playing catch up several weeks ago that some people seem to be really protective and detail oriented when it comes to Amy. How exactly did that come about, if you don't mind me asking?

17 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Say, I noticed while playing catch up several weeks ago that some people seem to be really protective and detail oriented when it comes to Amy. How exactly did that come about, if you don't mind me asking?

I think it might en because her character had changed the most from how it originally was. Initially she was a nice, ditzy girl. Now she tends to be written as, as @SpongicX puts it, a mistreated nag. We had episodes like Chez Amy, Just a Guy, and Closed Door Policy where she acted like a jerk for no good reason and she would often not apologize for it.

6 hours ago, SpongicX said:

The way I see it, Amy usually acts moody , because she tries being a good person, yet gets treated like crap in return, which ends up getting her in a bad mood. Maybe if the other characters weren’t so rude, Amy would be nicer. Amy does so much for her friends, the villagers, and the village, yet gets constantly mistreated for her hard work. No one ever wants to help Amy with all she does, so it’s no wonder she gets cranky. 

While that maybe the case, it still doesn't excuse her behavior, don't you think?

2 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

We had episodes like Chez Amy, Just a Guy, and Closed Door Policy where she acted like a jerk for no good reason and she would often not apologize for it.

Like I said in my 'Just a Guy' review, Amy NEVER apologises for her actions. Man, I HATED that episode with a passion.