Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

2 hours ago, HywelAtTheMoon said:

The D-Fekt fight where he was throwing chairs telepathically seemed like a call back to Silver's debut boss fight. Only not as cheap... 

How could they miss the opportunity to have him say “It’s no use!”?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

On 11/5/2017 at 1:32 AM, Mad Convoy said:

D. Fekt and his affection for Cutebot was adorable.

For a moment, I thought it was a Cubot dressed in drag.

22 hours ago, Zers Editor said:

I thin I can confirm this from Zap2it and ToonZone here are the links.

http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/cartoon-network-november-2017-premiere-info.5625411/

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?sgt=list&fromTimeInMillis=1510376400000&stnNum=21883&aid=zap2it

Now on Zap2it if you go to Nov. 18th there is no new Sonic Boom episode listed. Well at least it'll work out better than Robots From The Sky did, which aired over a total of 4 weeks.

11 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

I thin I can confirm this from Zap2it and ToonZone here are the links.

http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/cartoon-network-november-2017-premiere-info.5625411/

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?sgt=list&fromTimeInMillis=1510376400000&stnNum=21883&aid=zap2it

Now on Zap2it if you go to Nov. 18th there is no new Sonic Boom episode listed. Well at least it'll work out better than Robots From The Sky did, which aired over a total of 4 weeks.

https://www.tvpassport.com/tv-listings/stations/boomerang/2268/2017-11-11

It lists both parts this weekend. Wonder what Bill wil sayl tomorrow.

12 minutes ago, do a barrel roll said:

Also if the schedule is right then there won't be any more Sonic Boom episodes airing on Boomerang after November 12th not even re-runs

That's a shame, they got rid of all the episodes from season 2 on demand, there's still no blu ray or digital releases for most of the world, and now it's going off the air entirely? What is going on with the Sonic series lately? I don't just mean the show either... 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

That's a shame, they got rid of all the episodes from season 2, there's still no blu ray or digital releases for most of the world, and now it's going off the air entirely? What is going on with the Sonic series lately? I don't just mean the show either... 

There definitely needs to be an improvement with management at SEGA and Sonic Team.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, do a barrel roll said:

Oh cool this is the first time in a while that 2 new episodes air in 1 day

But since part 2 is called "Eggman The Video Game: Part 2 (The End of the World)" maybe the show will not get a 3rd season? I hope it does get a season 3 but it's not looking very likely especially since I see a lot of people assuming it's going to be cancelled after season 2 I mean they said there might be more Sonic Boom comics by IDW but still

They meant elements from it could be woven into IDW’s new universe.

5 hours ago, Miragnarok said:

They meant elements from it could be woven into IDW’s new universe.

I kind of what this means though. Will some of the characters from the show make cameos in the comics?

2 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Well it's confirmed, both parts air this Saturday and it looks like Shadow will play a much bigger role than last time. Actually this is the first title card out of the entire series that Shadow is featured in.

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Well it's confirmed, both parts air this Saturday and it looks like Shadow will play a much bigger role than last time. Actually this is the first title card out of the entire series that Shadow is featured in.

I'm curious as what he'll do. Hopefully he'll be a better character this time.

3 minutes ago, SonicWind said:

Plot summaries for both episodes:

Wow. And I thought "Robots from the Sky" had high stakes.

How exactly can a video game destroy the universe?

• Thumbs Up 2

17 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

I guess that's something we're gonna have to find out.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, RedFox99 said:

Tails’s build it box? Maybe Eggman is making/modding a game, and wants Shadow’s input on enemy/weapon designing, so he can use Tails’s build it box to print them out as real threats for the real world.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Tails’s build it box? Maybe Eggman is making/modding a game, and wants Shadow’s input on enemy/weapon designing, so he can use Tails’s build it box to print them out as real threats for the real world.

Interesting theory; plus, another version of Eggman already blew up his own dimensions as stated in Eggman's Brother. 

1 hour ago, RedFox99 said:

Kind of weird to have a different person writing the second part.

It happens. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles did it all the time in the recent show.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, RedFox99 said:

Did it work out well?

I feel they kept the plots consistent from one writer to the next. A thing people tend to forget is Television writing tends to be more cooperative anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, SBR2 said:

I feel they kept the plots consistent from one writer to the next. A thing people tend to forget is Television writing tends to be more cooperative anyway.

Plus the woman writing the second part directs all the episodes.

On 11/4/2017 at 6:44 PM, SpongicX said:

Mixed, hit or miss. Some of it's funny and clever, while others are jokes that are clearly only trying to make kids laugh.

Plus, I sometimes don't like the sitcom-tone the show has.