Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

• 3 weeks later...

The S1 Blu-ray, S2V1 DVD, and S2V1 DVD gift set are now up for pre-order on Amazon. The item included in the gift set is a backpack hanger rather than two Tomy figures like the Season 1 releases.

Definitely gonna pick up the Blu-ray. Was originally tempted to double-dip if the Season 2 releases included the Tomy figures of the remaining cast (Amy, Sticks, Shadow, and Metal), but the backpack hanger has nixed those plans.

I'm planning on getting the Blu-Ray. I'm currently in the process of buying a Blu-Ray player so I figured I might as well. Plus I never Emailed NCircle about the replacement disk for Season 1 Vol 2 so hopefully Fire in a Crowded Workshop isn't in Spanish on this one.

• 3 months later...

Has anyone tested the Sonic Boom Blu Ray on a Region B player?

I’m aware the discs have Region A printed on them, but am really hoping they will play regardless.

Many thanks.

On 5/30/2021 at 10:20 AM, sonicmobius said:

Has anyone tested the Sonic Boom Blu Ray on a Region B player?

I’m aware the discs have Region A printed on them, but am really hoping they will play regardless.

Many thanks.

If you don't mind shelling out the money, you could use a computer that you can connect to the TV, download VLC, and connect a Blu-Ray disc drive to it. I use my laptop to play Region 2 DVDs and it works like a charm!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 11 months later...