Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody think Sega could give us a third season next year, in order to promote it with the new Sonic movie?

I mean, they need to get people to know about Sonic ( I'm sure they want general audiences to watch it ). Nothing better than a cartoon. I was thinking about it some days ago. 

1 hour ago, Sonic Warrior said:

Does anybody think Sega could give us a third season next year, in order to promote it with the new Sonic movie?

I mean, they need to get people to know about Sonic ( I'm sure they want general audiences to watch it ). Nothing better than a cartoon. I was thinking about it some days ago. 

It’d probably be more Mania Adventures, or something directly based upon the feature film. Wouldn’t mind if it was a third season to this, though they’d likely heavily retool it after so long. It just won’t be the same anymore...

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2018 at 11:02 PM, Miragnarok said:

It’d probably be more Mania Adventures, or something directly based upon the feature film. Wouldn’t mind if it was a third season to this, though they’d likely heavily retool it after so long. It just won’t be the same anymore...

Yeah, probably a time jump or something like that could help the series. 

32 minutes ago, do a barrel roll said:

GUYS

SONIC BOOM SEASON 1 IS ON ITUNES

What's cool is that those mostly are based on their concept art.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's about time. I'm just happy Boom's available to watch at all outside of Hulu.

I still wouldn't mind a Blu-Ray release, though.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, SonicWind said:

It's about time. I'm just happy Boom's available to watch at all outside of Hulu.

I still wouldn't mind a Blu-Ray release, though.

Or a DVD release alongside the Blu-Ray, at least their doing something with the franchise since Season 2 was released on Hulu. Since they seem to still have interest in the series maybe we will get a season 3 after all.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, do a barrel roll said:

Also according to the official Sonic Facebook there will be a DVD release of Sonic Boom Season 1 this Spring!

Finally now we just need Season 2 on DVD.

• Thumbs Up 1

...It's not a Blu-Ray, but awesome! I never understood why the UK had a physical release for years, but all the US got was a DVD with three episodes on it that came with Fire and Ice. Glad that's changing.

• Thumbs Up 2

53 minutes ago, do a barrel roll said:

Also according to the official Sonic Facebook there will be a DVD release of Sonic Boom Season 1 this Spring!

Where's the post saying that I can't find it?

Also I found this on the Sonic Wikia

Post image

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Post image

If Greg thinks it’s done...

Also, wasn’t there a source saying some work on the third season was being done? 

• Thumbs Up 2

24 minutes ago, Miragnarok said:

Also, wasn’t there a source saying some work on the third season was being done? 

Yes I believe it was one of the storyboard artists for the show. That was also listed on the Wikia page.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Yes I believe it was one of the storyboard artists for the show. That was also listed on the Wikia page.

I guess the third season was worked on, but never finished. Now all that remains is perhaps some info on the unused material for this unfinished season.

15 hours ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Post image

They never started working on season 3 and season 3 has never been confirmed. So, I fully understand what he says. You can't confirm or cancel something that doesn't exist.

That doesn't rule out season 3. 

All this does is make me want a third season more. Hell, I might even write a third season myself if SEGA won't make it a reality.

I feel like there's more comedy gold to be mined, more adventures for Team Sonic to go on in the Boomiverse.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

So there's a DVD Release coming. Looks like it's just a few episodes (I can see Translate This, It Wasn't Me it was the One Armed Hedgehog, Curse of the Buddy Buddy Temple and It Takes a Village to Defeat a Hedgehog) but still it's a start.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, SBR2 said:

So there's a DVD Release coming. Looks like it's just a few episodes (I can see Translate This, It Wasn't Me it was the One Armed Hedgehog, Curse of the Buddy Buddy Temple and It Takes a Village to Defeat a Hedgehog) but still it's a start.

Well the trailer only shows clips from those episodes, but the first DVD release will have the first 8 episodes from Season 1. According to the trailers description.

Darn. I was expecting a release of all of season 1.

But it's a 5-episode improvement over the F&I DVD, and if they have more coming, I'm fine with it. At least now the US is getting DVDs.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...