Ryannumber1gamer

Sonic Boom (Cartoon Network - Fall 2016, Untagged Spoilers for Season 2) - Season 2 Finale, Pop UK now showing Season 1 in the UK

On 5/3/2019 at 7:36 PM, SonicBoomFan101 said:

That explains it.

No need to worry, guys. With Sonic DVDs that I have like Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic SATAM, Sonic Underground, Sonic X, and Sonic Boom (which might get a season 3, hopefully), we'll be alright.

Recently found some episodes in Japanese on YT. Man, I missed listening to the whole gang in the language from the land of the rising Gundam. Maybe it's personal preference, but their voices are just so enjoyable, especially with how Tails, Amy and Sticks all sound much more cute (in the case of Amy, her softer voice never comes off as mean, even when she's angry)

Really want to see how Taeko Kawata performs in that scene were Amy fiercely defends Knuckles. XD

2 minutes ago, VirtuaRicky said:

Is there an episode where Tails says something to the effect of "n..n..n..n..nine guys?" Or am I dreaming that? I say this because my son (who is very young) keeps saying he heard it on the show!

I honestly can't remember too much of the show beyond the general synopsises and a fair number of scenes.

Ask @RedFox99 or a Tails fan that actually likes the show.