Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

According to the Wikipedia Episode List:

Episode 10: Strike!

Episode 11: The Evil Dr. Orbot!

Episode 12: Knuck Knuck Who's There?

Episode 13: Mech Suits Me

And we have the third episode of the Uncutting Crew a very nutty one at that, we get some interesting developments of the episode from Sam Freiberger himself and the crew calls out a random stranger who just happens to appear in everything ever; I recommend they get a restraining order on that guy.

• Thumbs Up 1

Does anyone think that Tails (in Multi-Tails) should have been the one to blame himself, while Team Sonic and the villagers try to calm him down and convince him that one person cannot do everything?

1 minute ago, Jotaro Kujo (Diamond) said:

Finally.

Haven't watched any Season 2 episode just waiting for this.

Trust me, you're in for a treat.

• Thumbs Up 3

Your boi, Bill Freiberger, got us some previews for upcoming Boomisodes!

First, it's time for a Strike!

inb4spongebobdidthesameplot

And the titlecard for next week's episode, The Evil Dr. Orbot, written by newly fan-favorite writer, Benoit Grenier.

Ooh, could this be one of the two-parters? Orbot and Cubot going on strike and then trying to usurp Dr. Eggman to make their point?

1 minute ago, Mayor D said:

So that's why they release the Orbot plush but the cubot one is MIA.

Maybe, they're still working on making plushes of all the different Cubot prototypes seen in Beyond the Valley of Cubots?

16 hours ago, Fusion said:

Europe's getting the show only now? I thought they already had it O_O

Anyway, ratings for episode 9 is here: http://www.tssznews.com/2017/01/11/sonic-boom-tv-ratings-season-2-week-9/

144,000! slightly higher than the previous 2 episodes!

We had Season 1, as well as getting DVD releases for the entirety of the season. We haven't got Season 2 however. 

The Cubot plush was at New York toy fair and London Toyota Fair, it looked really good and I held it in my arms.

I know I sound like a crazy farmer who knows the government has aliens. But it was real! 

And it was good!

And my Orbot plush needs a cubot plush to sit next to it! It could be beautiful!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/11/2017 at 6:17 PM, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

Does anyone think that Tails (in Multi-Tails) should have been the one to blame himself, while Team Sonic and the villagers try to calm him down and convince him that one person cannot do everything?

No? Because that would eliminate the entire purpose of the episode. One of the funniest episodes in the series to date mind you. The villagers weren't even that big a deal in this episode. They were really only there to kick off the episode's plot. Unlike certain other shitty episodes.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Mayor D said:

The Cubot plush was at New York toy fair and London Toyota Fair, it looked really good and I held it in my arms.

I know I sound like a crazy farmer who knows the government has aliens. But it was real! 

And it was good!

And my Orbot plush needs a cubot plush to sit next to it! It could be beautiful!

Don't worry, I believe ya. The time-travelling banana said the exact same thing!

20 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Unlike certain other shitty episodes.

Like Just A Guy, Counter-Productive and that Tommy Thunder episode? Oh, what about the Alone Again episode?

• Thumbs Up 1

I went to the comment section of one the articles that had someone mention a possible season three...

Yes, I found it from sonic wiki. I know that's a big no-no here but this source originated from Facebook apparently..

Clemence.png

Translation ( Note : I don't know French, so might be a pretty bad translation)

Glad you found cool! You and Hugues have been informed about a season three? 

Storyboard artist : Yes we know that there will be a season three ^^ but we do not know more             

In other words, a fan had a conversation with one of the show's storyboard artist, Clemence Liberge. She said that there will be a season three but I guess the project haven't started yet. This isn't official, this could be a hoax image or a wrong answer. 

If this and that rumor of Sonic boom ending this year is true, then it's possible season three was a scrapped project or idea. 

I guess we'll see if Boom will continue probably when Season 2 ends, still hoping that the "obvious fake sounding but the thought is legit" rumor is bunch of BS.

1 minute ago, Soni said:

I guess we'll see if Boom will continue probably when Season 2 ends, still hoping it doesn't.

Any particular and legitimate reason why?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/13/2017 at 0:41 AM, Mcbasilrocks said:

Ooh, could this be one of the two-parters? Orbot and Cubot going on strike and then trying to usurp Dr. Eggman to make their point?

Interesting proposition!

Though I think they would mark two parters with numbers, like Strike! [part 1]/Strike! [part 2] but we'll see.

1 hour ago, CottonCandy said:

I went to the comment section of one the articles that had someone mention a possible season three...

Yes, I found it from sonic wiki. I know that's a big no-no here but this source originated from Facebook apparently..

Clemence.png

Storyboard artist : Yes we know that there will be a season three ^^ but we do not know more             

In other words, a fan had a conversation with one of the show's storyboard artist, Clemence Liberge. She said that there will be a season three but I guess the project haven't started yet. This isn't official, this could be a hoax image or a wrong answer. 

If this and that rumor of Sonic boom ending this year is true, then it's possible season three was a scrapped project or idea. 

Yeah, that's the one.

Either way, I'd rather wait  for official confirmation first.

2 hours ago, CottonCandy said:

Clemence.png

More rumors, hooray... Oh well, this one does seem to be more legit than the other guy, but that just may be me being biased as I obviously want a Season 3. All we really have to do now is wait for official confirmation.