Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

3 hours ago, Ernest the Panda said:

Pop UK is finally going to start season 2 next week.

Just checked their schedule on my Sky box and it says S2 Ep1 starts tomorrow at 7pm and runs for 4 episodes, same for Sunday, before airing S2 Ep1 again on Monday morning. Just in case anyone wanted an earlier viewing of the first 8 episodes. But damn, FINALLY, it’s taken way too long.

Hopefully this means Netflix UK will be getting Season 2 as well.

11 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Hopefully this means Netflix UK will be getting Season 2 as well.

Hopefully Netflix in all Europe. I need that season 2 in HD.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just got this DVD in the mail yesterday. Didn't get to watch the whole thing yet, but I will do it somehow.

20190413_081626(1).jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

I Don't know. But I do already know that POP did show season 2 of Sonic Boom, which is good to hear.

1 hour ago, Eurisko said:

Just found out about POP showing Season 2. How much have I missed?

They’ve been showing 4 episodes every weekday morning since Monday last week, so you’ve missed 24 episodes. Not sure if the 4 they showed on Saturday and Sunday evening were new episodes or repeats so potentially 32 episodes if those weren’t repeats. I fully expect they will just start the run again when they’ve aired them all though.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd wager if there was going to be a Boom season 3, it would have happened by now. As much as I'd love one, I think the show is effectively done.

• Thumbs Up 9

44 minutes ago, PC the Hedgehog said:

I'd wager if there was going to be a Boom season 3, it would have happened by now. As much as I'd love one, I think the show is effectively done.

It's done for now, until season 3 gets announced someday.

On 4/20/2019 at 7:47 AM, SonicBoomFan101 said:

It's done for now, until season 3 gets announced someday.

Sadly, “until” is looking more and more like “unless” at this rate.

You know, just because I really want a season 3 of Sonic Boom doesn't mean the show is done forever. It's up to SEGA to decide if a season 3 might happen or not.

5 minutes ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

...just because I really want a season 3 of Sonic Boom doesn't mean the show is done forever.

This makes sense.

We won't get any more peripheral Sonic Boom media unless there are more Sonic Boom games, and I doubt there will be.

9 hours ago, Scritch the Cat said:

We won't get any more peripheral Sonic Boom media unless there are more Sonic Boom games, and I doubt there will be.

Like I said, It's SEGA's decision that season 3 of Sonic Boom will happen, not our decision.

So I heard the Hulu contract with Boom expires in few days… perhaps they could add it to Netflix… and hopefully it's not just wishful thinking, but it sounds like it may really leave Hulu.

11 hours ago, Jack the Shadow said:

So I heard the Hulu contract with Boom expires in few days… perhaps they could add it to Netflix… and hopefully it's not just wishful thinking, but it sounds like it may really leave Hulu.

Aww man that's sad. I don't use Hulu, though.

There's no reason why it wouldn't go onto Netflix, since Netflix UK has it.

16 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

There's no reason why it wouldn't go onto Netflix, since Netflix UK has it.

That explains it.

On 5/3/2019 at 7:36 PM, SonicBoomFan101 said:

That explains it.

No need to worry, guys. With Sonic DVDs that I have like Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic SATAM, Sonic Underground, Sonic X, and Sonic Boom (which might get a season 3, hopefully), we'll be alright.

Recently found some episodes in Japanese on YT. Man, I missed listening to the whole gang in the language from the land of the rising Gundam. Maybe it's personal preference, but their voices are just so enjoyable, especially with how Tails, Amy and Sticks all sound much more cute (in the case of Amy, her softer voice never comes off as mean, even when she's angry)

Really want to see how Taeko Kawata performs in that scene were Amy fiercely defends Knuckles. XD

7 hours ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

That's cool and interesting.

Just to let you know, the Sonic Boom DVD called Go Team Sonic will be released in 24 days.

• 1 month later...

Is there an episode where Tails says something to the effect of "n..n..n..n..nine guys?" Or am I dreaming that? I say this because my son (who is very young) keeps saying he heard it on the show!