Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

I'm wondering how Dude-itude became well-known. I mean I don't see Hedgehog Village being a famous place and i don't know if any of the villagers leave the island. Though the boys might go to a different village.

• Thumbs Up 1

I wonder if the next two episodes are actually a trap. (not a viewer trap, but an actual trap within the plot) I remember a few months ago, when a French listing for the Sticks and Amy episode mentioned how Belinda would be plotting to attack Sticks and Amy, while they're relaxing at home. What if this whole band tour is actually a distraction set by Charlie and Belinda, to get rid of Team Sonic, and take over the village? 

Charlie was probably in charge of secretly sending Sonic and the guys on a wild goose chase, and get them lost, while Belinda is in charge of getting rid of the girls. These episodes are being teased at being linked together, so who knows? I think that would be a fun revelation. Who knows what will go down in these next two episodes? 

• Thumbs Up 3

That would actually make sense. Divide and conquer. I mean Amy and Sticks on their may be able to take a few thugs but a mech suit would be a bit of a challenge for them.

• Thumbs Up 3

This person doesn't know a good episode when they don't see it! FriendBot was actually cute! Plus he helps out in future episodes for Ex.) Robots from the Sky.

59455862238a0_Screenshot2017-06-17at12_25_23PM.thumb.png.0e8c9d2e4423628606c9554be50d6fb1.png

It's like the person hates every episode in Season 2. I think it's good so far. I hope u all agree with me.

1 minute ago, SonicFlameFairy56 said:

This person doesn't know a good episode when they don't see it! FriendBot was actually cute! Plus he helps out in future episodes for Ex.) Robots from the Sky.

59455862238a0_Screenshot2017-06-17at12_25_23PM.thumb.png.0e8c9d2e4423628606c9554be50d6fb1.png

It's like the person hates every episode in Season 2. I think it's good so far. I hope u all agree with me.

I would be careful with doing stuff like that. That's just his opinion. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

I would be careful with doing stuff like that. That's just his opinion. 

I'm just saying, some people need to think about what they saying cause it might come out wrong, Season 2 of Sonic Boom has been a big improvement

Well again that's your opinion and he obviously doesn't think so; remember Sonic Boom is just a cartoon and nothing worth getting upset over if someone doesn't like it. I mean how do you think he should have expressed his opinion?

• Thumbs Up 1

I think this is the first time since Blue with Envy that a character will be voiced by someone other than the usually 9-member cast of the show.

• Thumbs Up 2

16 minutes ago, Geraint Lewis said:

Robots from the Sky Parts 1-4 are now on DIRECTV. Check them out in stunning HD!

Can u send some screenshots?

Just now, SonicFlameFairy56 said:

Can u send some screenshots?

I live in the UK. But I could probably do that via a download link from a document if it says 1080p.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Geraint Lewis said:

I live in the UK. But I could probably do that via a download link from a document if it says 1080p.

Sounds good!! Can u do it right now!

Just now, SonicFlameFairy56 said:

Sounds good!! Can u do it right now!

I haven't received any download links yet...

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, ... said:

It looks like Sonic Boom will stick around for the 30th anniversary

So, the possibility is that there will be a Season 5 during the 30th Anniversary?

For me, Season 2 HAS been somewhat of an improvement over Season 1, "The Biggest Fan" and "Mech Suits Me" were both good episodes, the jokes have got a bit better, characterization has been improved. While there's still lots of bad it's a step. FriendBot wasn't good for me, it's just my opinion. Not everyone has to be 100% positive about this show.

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, RushFan11 said:

For me, Season 2 HAS been somewhat of an improvement over Season 1, "The Biggest Fan" and "Mech Suits Me" were both good episodes, the jokes have got a bit better, characterization has been improved. While there's still lots of bad it's a step. FriendBot wasn't good for me, it's just my opinion. Not everyone has to be 100% positive about this show.

The show definitely could improve on itself. 

1 hour ago, Geraint Lewis said:

Robots from the Sky Parts 1-4 are now on DIRECTV. Check them out in stunning HD!

Yet no way to watch them in hd on demand online... I miss being able to watch on demand with Sling TV...

"Planes, Trains, and Dude-Mobiles" was a funny, corny episode, and I loved it. And also, my suspicions are confirmed-- next week's episode is a follow-up.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Planes, Trains, and Dudemobiles" was a pretty entertaining episode. However, it might be a let down for those who were hoping to see Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles perform in their band, but there are 2 songs in the episode. There's also a few times where Sonic says the famous "Gotta Go Fast!" line.

The episode starts off with Tails getting a message about a concert their band is invited to. Apparently, Tails is the only one who remembers they were in a band. Knuckles and Sonic forgot all about it. Tails unveils the new vehicle he built for their band, and the boys drive off, as Sticks and Amy wave goodbye. Knuckles and Tails keep making a bunch of tourist stops, which bores the heck out of Sonic. Sonic gets so impatient, that he takes the wheel from Tails, and starts speeding. They get pulled over, and are given a ticket. Eventually, Knuckles takes over driving for Sonic and Tails, as the two got tired, and Sonic and Tails wake up to the disturbing sight of a deranged looking opossum hitch hiker in their car. Knuckles mentioned how he gave the guy a lift. 

The radio then turns on, and a news report of a motor chain biking maniac is on the loose, and Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles realize the hitch hiker must be the maniac. They manage to get the maniac out of their car, and meet up with the officer who pulled them over earlier. The maniac's bag was left in Sonic's car, and the officer ends up mistaking Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles as the ones responsible for the maniac's crimes. Sonic and pals are arrested, and Sonic uses his one phone call to beg Amy for help. However, it reveals that Amy and Sticks are defending the town from being under fire, and Amy tells Sonic that her hands are full, and she is not in the mood for another one of his pranks. (We'll likely see what's going on back at the village in next week's episode.) The guys then find out Salty the hippo is their cell mate, and he mentions how he's a huge fan of their band. Salty mentions how the police have been on the edge, due to the crimes from the motor chain thugs, and he was falsely arrested, just  for having a chain wallet. Salty decides to help the guys break out, and catch the real culprit. Salty distracts the officer, while Tails uses a magnet to pull the cell keys towards them.

Sonic and the guys escape, and head for the motor chain maniac. A chase scene starts, and a song sung by Sonic plays in the background called "Gotta Go Fast". Sonic and pals eventually catch the maniac, and the officer apologizes for falsely arresting them, and lets them go. The ending had a funny twist to what almost seemed like a cliche ending. The gang finally make it to the concert, but it's empty. Knuckles asks if they missed the concert, and the janitor says "no, you guys are early, that concert isn't until next month." Tails gets nervous, and mentions how he got so excited about the concert, that he must have forgot to check the calender. Tails then tries telling them how they still got plenty of tourist stops for on the way back. Sonic gets outraged and starts charging at Tails, but Knuckles holds Sonic back, as Tails runs in panic. 

I look forward to seeing Amy and Stick's other half of this story, next week.

20 minutes ago, ... said:

I missed the new episode is there a video of the episode on Youtube

I just posted links to clips up above. It's illegal to upload full episodes, but I uploaded some of the best parts. 

Screenshots from today's new episode. 

2 hours ago, ... said:

I missed the new episode is there a video of the episode on Youtube

The episode is out there. Just gotta know where to look. lol