Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

I knew it. I knew Shadow was going to come back! Here's hoping his role is more interesting and metal Sonics too! 

Also more game characters! I think Silver would be a good candidate. I would love to see Blaze too, but I'm not sure how her design would be, since Perci has her fur color and pattern...

Big the Cat would fit in too well! Though if Lyric does appear, I would be interested to see how the writers will use him...

Pretty excited for Season 2 now! 

Also I wonder if the two episodes Flynn wrote happens to be a two parter? It was said somewhere that there would be 2 parter episodes...

On another note, the same conversation showed that they can't use comic characters. I'm okay with this.

• Thumbs Up 6

So ecstatic that the Flynn/Stanley rumor was true. Can't wait to see what they have in store. I'm betting one(?) of Evan's has Silver. Call it Typecasting.

So Ian & Evan are writing for Season 2? Awesome!

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Rouge is the character from the games to debut in Boom, especially since Shadow is coming back.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Fusion Ellipsis said:

I knew it. I knew Shadow was going to come back! Here's hoping his role is more interesting and metal Sonics too! 

Also more game characters! I think Silver would be a good candidate. I would love to see Blaze too, but I'm not sure how her design would be, since Perci has her fur color and pattern...

Big the Cat would fit in too well! Though if Lyric does appear, I would be interested to see how the writers will use him...

Pretty excited for Season 2 now! 

Also I wonder if the two episodes Flynn wrote happens to be a two parter? It was said somewhere that there would be 2 parter episodes...

On another note, the same conversation showed that they can't use comic characters. I'm okay with this.

If Season 2 does well, they might be able to get the rights to use them for a third season, right? And maybe we won't have Omega because Burn-Bot is pretty similar to him.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, D.H said:

So Ian & Evan are writing for Season 2? Awesome!

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Rouge is the character from the games to debut in Boom, especially since Shadow is coming back.

I'm hoping for Rouge myself. Maybe the Chaotix.

The Chaotix and Big seem like the perfect fit for the show. I can imagine that Big will lose froggy in sillier and sillier ways and he goes on a long journey just to find them. The Chaotix are comedic relief characters in the main series, so there transition to Boom makes a lot of sense. Blaze is my favorite character and I hope she gets brought in in some way. If Silver is coming into the series then I will be highly disappointed if "It's no use" is not said. Maybe have some rivalry between Sticks and Cream if she gets in the series because they're treated as Amy's best friend in their respective universes. If Rouge is integrated then I want her to play off of Knuckles similar to how it she is the main series. I'm not exactly sure how they'd use a character like Omega. Maybe have him be Shadow's buddy along with Rouge? What do you guys think.

15 hours ago, SBR2 said:

So ecstatic that the Flynn/Stanley rumor was true. Can't wait to see what they have in store. I'm betting one(?) of Evan's has Silver. Call it Typecasting.

So did Evan work with Flynn on his two episodes, or is there another one or two out there that was written by her? Do we know that yet?

nvrnd answered my own question lol

Either way I'm stoked.

1 hour ago, SonicWind said:

Nah, Bill already confirmed that episode was written by Joelle Sellner (who also wrote Hedgehog Day).

I really liked Hedgehog Day, so I'm expecting good things from Sellner.

Do you know of any other episodes in Season 1 that she's done?

9 minutes ago, Mad Convoy said:

I really liked Hedgehog Day, so I'm expecting good things from Sellner.

Do you know of any other episodes in Season 1 that she's done?

I believe that's the only S1 episode she wrote.

Edit: dangit Soni

1 hour ago, Operationgamer17 said:

Did anyone catch the episode last night a 6 PM eastern?

No. Did anything new that wasn't in the original episode happen? Like a Title Card for the episode?

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 10:09 PM, blazefan519 said:

No. Did anything new that wasn't in the original episode happen? Like a Title Card for the episode?

Oddly no there still wasn't a title card.

Its not that big of a deal, there not being a title card. My guess is that its something really stupid or small, like Technicolor simply forgetting to include it or CN keeps forgetting to air it or something like that.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, SSF1991 said:

Reminder that Cartoon Network can't even air half of the show's intro, let alone a title card.

That's not a Cartoon Network thing that's the thing with a lot of cartoons in America now they shorten the intros in order for them to save time for advertisements. Now the title card that's a problem

Boomerang is essentially where Cartoon Network dumps shows it doesn't want or that do poorly in the ratings, so this doesn't bode well for Sonic Boom. For proof of this, see: Mixels, Bunnicula, The Garfield Show, Puppy in my Pocket, any of the random made-for-TV movies they've shown over the past two years, and so on. Its unfortunate, but the channel has seriously lost its way, and by this point they'd be better off just calling it something else. It no longer focuses on classic cartoons and is more "Cartoon Network Lite" nowadays.

Shows that go to Boomerang usually go there because they're a low priority production or have run their course. If Sonic Boom defies this, it will be the first in a very long time to do so.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, then, it's up to us to ensure Boom defies the odds. I enjoy this show, and I'm willing to support it any way I can.

I'm not losing one of my recent favorites because its channel doesn't care about it.

1 minute ago, SonicWind said:

Well, then, it's up to us to ensure Boom defies the odds. I enjoy this show, and I'm willing to support it any way I can.

I'm not losing one of my recent favorites because its channel doesn't care about it.

You will, watching it wont make CN care, there's more to their metric than people watching it. 

Ask young justice, sometimes its because its the " wrong" people watching it.