Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

1 minute ago, AAUK said:

There's your synopsis for Victory.

Hoo boy, so another competitive episode. I can imagine how insane Sonic will get from trying to win.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

Hoo boy, so another competitive episode. I can imagine how insane Sonic will get from trying to win.

He might try to pass it off as trying to save the rec center.

Next week's episode as well. Pretty curious now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Finally the Evan episode i've been waiting for, so those guessings that this would be her episode were right after all

BRING IT ON!

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, NikoS said:

Finally the Evan episode i've been waiting for, so those guessings that this would be her episode were right after all

BRING IT ON!

I'm curious what she'll bring since her comic is very dark.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm still needing to know the English title for Sonic Boom Episode 226 (of which i know the French title is "En moins de trois minutes" (Translation: In less than three minutes)) If anyone has an answer, please let me know. I'm hoping it airs as episode 96 on September 9.

Team Sonic playing soccer to save the rec centre, eh? I thought it was volleyball (judging from the title card). Let me guess, the rec centre will explode if they lose the game, right?

2 minutes ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

Team Sonic playing soccer to save the rec centre, eh? I thought it was volleyball (judging from the title card). Let me guess, the rec centre will explode if they lose the game, right?

I do wonder what Eggman plans to do with Eggman Rec center.

I started on Season Two, it's better than Season One so far I suppose.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, rosedust said:

I started on Season Two, it's better than Season One so far I suppose.

Do you have CN on Demand?

Just now, RedFox99 said:

Do you CN on Demand?

Nah I'm watching it online. I don't have Boomerang or Demand, sadly.

Just now, RedFox99 said:

Oh ok.

Sucks I can't watch it On-Demand though, lol.

Just now, RedFox99 said:

Yeah. So what episode are you on?

Episode 5. My favorite episode out of the ones I've seen is the one with Tommy Thunder. Sadly most of these characters feel kind of outshined. Usually I don't really notice much of the other starring characters and I wish they distributed screentime a little better.

1 minute ago, rosedust said:

Episode 5. My favorite episode out of the ones I've seen is the one with Tommy Thunder. Sadly most of these characters feel kind of outshined. Usually I don't really notice much of the other starring characters and I wish they distributed screentime a little better.

It gets a little better later on.

Just now, RedFox99 said:

It gets a little better later on.

Hoping so! I hope that Amy gets better too but what people said makes me doubt it. At least I have the Shadow episode to look forward too.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, rosedust said:

Hoping so! I hope that Amy gets better too but what people said makes me doubt it. At least I have the Shadow episode to look forward too.

She does got some moments to shine. 

2 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Excited about that, then!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

3 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

He might try to pass it off as trying to save the rec center.

Next week's episode as well. Pretty curious now.

That title is pretty funny, lol! 

• Thumbs Up 2

37 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

She does, but it takes forever to get to that point. You'll have to wait until the Unnamed Episode for her to truly get a rewarding episode for herself, although the ending to "Knine to Five Knuckles" was a good start. 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

She does, but it takes forever to get to that point. You'll have to wait until the Unnamed Episode for her to truly get a rewarding episode for herself, although the ending to "Knine to Five Knuckles" was a good start. 

I hope she gets more moments later in the season.

• Thumbs Up 1

She got it pretty nice the first two halfs of this season. But recently it's just been, I don't know. The show is being overly mean to her like on season 1. I hope the last batch of episodes treat her good again. I also really hope she and Sticks get to kick ass in the big finale or at least be more important to the plot (since they kinda got sidelined in the first multi part as it was more of a Sonic-Tails story) that before.

• Thumbs Up 1

Called it that the next episode would be by Evan Stanley!

This is the only episode she's written I think.

• Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, RictalRose0 said:

She got it pretty nice the first two halfs of this season. But recently it's just been, I don't know. The show is being overly mean to her like on season 1. I hope the last batch of episodes treat her good again. I also really hope she and Sticks get to kick ass in the big finale or at least be more important to the plot (since they kinda got sidelined in the first multi part as it was more of a Sonic-Tails story) that before.

I noticed that the girls don't get as much focus as the guys. Sometimes I wonder who gets it worse: Tails or Amy?

• Thumbs Up 1