Ryannumber1gamer

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

9 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

Hoo boy, so another competitive episode. I can imagine how insane Sonic will get from trying to win.

He might try to pass it off as trying to save the rec center.

Next week's episode as well. Pretty curious now.

1 hour ago, NikoS said:

Finally the Evan episode i've been waiting for, so those guessings that this would be her episode were right after all

BRING IT ON!

I'm curious what she'll bring since her comic is very dark.

I'm still needing to know the English title for Sonic Boom Episode 226 (of which i know the French title is "En moins de trois minutes" (Translation: In less than three minutes)) If anyone has an answer, please let me know. I'm hoping it airs as episode 96 on September 9.

2 minutes ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

Team Sonic playing soccer to save the rec centre, eh? I thought it was volleyball (judging from the title card). Let me guess, the rec centre will explode if they lose the game, right?

I do wonder what Eggman plans to do with Eggman Rec center.

Just now, RedFox99 said:

Yeah. So what episode are you on?

Episode 5. My favorite episode out of the ones I've seen is the one with Tommy Thunder. Sadly most of these characters feel kind of outshined. Usually I don't really notice much of the other starring characters and I wish they distributed screentime a little better.

1 minute ago, rosedust said:

Episode 5. My favorite episode out of the ones I've seen is the one with Tommy Thunder. Sadly most of these characters feel kind of outshined. Usually I don't really notice much of the other starring characters and I wish they distributed screentime a little better.

It gets a little better later on.

Just now, RedFox99 said:

It gets a little better later on.

Hoping so! I hope that Amy gets better too but what people said makes me doubt it. At least I have the Shadow episode to look forward too.

16 minutes ago, rosedust said:

Hoping so! I hope that Amy gets better too but what people said makes me doubt it. At least I have the Shadow episode to look forward too.

She does got some moments to shine. 

37 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

She does got some moments to shine. 

She does, but it takes forever to get to that point. You'll have to wait until the Unnamed Episode for her to truly get a rewarding episode for herself, although the ending to "Knine to Five Knuckles" was a good start.