Ryannumber1Scarer

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

2 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

She does, but it takes forever to get to that point. You'll have to wait until the Unnamed Episode for her to truly get a rewarding episode for herself, although the ending to "Knine to Five Knuckles" was a good start. 

I hope she gets more moments later in the season.

She got it pretty nice the first two halfs of this season. But recently it's just been, I don't know. The show is being overly mean to her like on season 1. I hope the last batch of episodes treat her good again. I also really hope she and Sticks get to kick ass in the big finale or at least be more important to the plot (since they kinda got sidelined in the first multi part as it was more of a Sonic-Tails story) that before.

39 minutes ago, RictalRose0 said:

She got it pretty nice the first two halfs of this season. But recently it's just been, I don't know. The show is being overly mean to her like on season 1. I hope the last batch of episodes treat her good again. I also really hope she and Sticks get to kick ass in the big finale or at least be more important to the plot (since they kinda got sidelined in the first multi part as it was more of a Sonic-Tails story) that before.

I noticed that the girls don't get as much focus as the guys. Sometimes I wonder who gets it worse: Tails or Amy?

Episode 4 was kind of horrific with the Sonic slapstick gimmick and that Amy line that was completely OOC. "Sonic! You... scraped my skates!"

Episode 5 is great though, the new character is really funny and accurately represents some fans in a really comedic way.

Just now, rosedust said:

Episode 4 was kind of horrific with the Sonic slapstick gimmick and that Amy line that was completely OOC. "Sonic! You... scraped my skates!"

Episode 5 is great though, the new character is really funny and accurately represents some fans in a really comedic way.

Yeah the beginning of Episode 4 was way too meanspirited. 

Man the line Knuckles said about Feminism in the Anti-Gravity ray episode (Haven't seen it yet but there was an ARTICLE about it) really surprised me! I didn't expect commentary like that out of THIS show of all things seems more like something out of like I dunno The Simpsons?

It's cool it also gave the show rare press attention.

2 hours ago, rosedust said:

Yeah. Another bad moment, for me, is that she tried to forget about Sonic who - in her eyes - had just died.

Just now, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

Yeah. Another bad moment, for me, is that she tried to forget about Sonic who - in her eyes - had just died.

Seriously, if you're crushing on someone, why would you say that? The show tries too much with the humor that makes the characters stick out as jerks.

1 minute ago, SonicFlameFairy56 said:

Got a clearer shot of the episode screenshots

59839e10ea9a3_Screenshot2017-08-03at5.thumb.jpg.4069a6c71c98f2c2afae96b8e8aca4be.jpg

Holy crap! The robots from that appeared in the 4-parter are back! I did not expect this at all.

2 minutes ago, rosedust said:

Seriously, if you're crushing on someone, why would you say that? The show tries too much with the humor that makes the characters stick out as jerks.

Yeah that was a bit of a blunder, but she did show concern when trying to cheer up Tails when she thought the he had accidently made him dissappear.

3 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

Yeah that was a bit of a blunder, but she did show concern when trying to cheer up Tails when she thought the he had accidently made him dissappear.

I felt the beginning ruined the episode for me.

Just now, RedFox99 said:

I felt the beginning ruined the episode for me.

I mean the beginning was your basic slapstick humor, so I wasn't phased by it at all. The characters were being rude but all of them (besides Sticks) ended up worrying about Sonic at the end of it, Tails being the main one.