Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

Episode 4 was kind of horrific with the Sonic slapstick gimmick and that Amy line that was completely OOC. "Sonic! You... scraped my skates!"

Episode 5 is great though, the new character is really funny and accurately represents some fans in a really comedic way.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, rosedust said:

Episode 4 was kind of horrific with the Sonic slapstick gimmick and that Amy line that was completely OOC. "Sonic! You... scraped my skates!"

Episode 5 is great though, the new character is really funny and accurately represents some fans in a really comedic way.

Yeah the beginning of Episode 4 was way too meanspirited. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, RedFox99 said:

Yeah the beginning of Episode 4 was way too meanspirited. 

Episode 5 is probably the best episode I've seen though.

• Thumbs Up 1

Man the line Knuckles said about Feminism in the Anti-Gravity ray episode (Haven't seen it yet but there was an ARTICLE about it) really surprised me! I didn't expect commentary like that out of THIS show of all things seems more like something out of like I dunno The Simpsons?

It's cool it also gave the show rare press attention.

I guess this is the Victory episode? Nice to see Metal Knuckles (Cyber Knuckles) still sporting the bolo tie. 

• Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, HywelAtTheMoon said:

I guess this is the Victory episode? Nice to see Metal Knuckles (Cyber Knuckles) still sporting the bolo tie. 

I'm curious as to why they're working for Eggman.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

I'm curious as to why they're working for Eggman.

Probably getting controlled by him

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, rosedust said:

Yeah. Another bad moment, for me, is that she tried to forget about Sonic who - in her eyes - had just died.

4 minutes ago, SonicFlameFairy56 said:

Probably getting controlled by him

Perhaps when he fixed up Hypnobot, he copied the Hypnosis beam tech? 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

Yeah. Another bad moment, for me, is that she tried to forget about Sonic who - in her eyes - had just died.

She didn't try to forget him; she tried to comfort Tails.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

Seriously, if you're crushing on someone, why would you say that? The show tries too much with the humor that makes the characters stick out as jerks.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, HywelAtTheMoon said:

Perhaps when he fixed up Hypnobot, he copied the Hypnosis beam tech? 

That would be a smart backup plan.

1 minute ago, SonicFlameFairy56 said:

Got a clearer shot of the episode screenshots

59839e10ea9a3_Screenshot2017-08-03at5.thumb.jpg.4069a6c71c98f2c2afae96b8e8aca4be.jpg

Holy crap! The robots from that appeared in the 4-parter are back! I did not expect this at all.

2 minutes ago, rosedust said:

Seriously, if you're crushing on someone, why would you say that? The show tries too much with the humor that makes the characters stick out as jerks.

Yeah that was a bit of a blunder, but she did show concern when trying to cheer up Tails when she thought the he had accidently made him dissappear.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

Yeah that was a bit of a blunder, but she did show concern when trying to cheer up Tails when she thought the he had accidently made him dissappear.

I felt the beginning ruined the episode for me.

Just now, RedFox99 said:

I felt the beginning ruined the episode for me.

I mean the beginning was your basic slapstick humor, so I wasn't phased by it at all. The characters were being rude but all of them (besides Sticks) ended up worrying about Sonic at the end of it, Tails being the main one.

• Thumbs Up 4

24 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

I mean the beginning was your basic slapstick humor, so I wasn't phased by it at all. The characters were being rude but all of them (besides Sticks) ended up worrying about Sonic at the end of it, Tails being the main one.

I guess you have a point. Anyways I wonder what'll happen?

2 hours ago, Geraint Lewis said:

IMG_7942.PNG

Sweet, but why the heck is Team Cybonic working for Eggman? Why would they abandon looking after Robokken? They have organic minds, and can't be  reprogrammed, unless Eggman rebuilt Dreamcaster, or something.

I'm excited, yet kind of sad to see Team Cybonic turn on Sonic and friends so soon. It was cool to finally see robot clones who weren't evil, only to see them evil not long after?

I am still looking forward to this episode, and I hope it can do a good job at explaining things. Still better than having Sonic and pals play soccer against a bunch of motobugs. These past 4 episodes seemed to have been foreshadowing this episode, since 2 of them showed Sonic and pals playing a bit of soccer, especially in last week's episode.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, SonicFlameFairy56 said:

Got a clearer shot of the episode screenshots

59839e10ea9a3_Screenshot2017-08-03at5.thumb.jpg.4069a6c71c98f2c2afae96b8e8aca4be.jpg

WELP

Seems like they're definitely Eggman's teammates. Cybonic Sonic has a different shirt. Although I'm stoked to see them return, they could also use Metal Sonic for Eggman's team too!

I do think the Cybonics would help Team Sonic fight against Eggman in the end though.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Fusion Ellipsis said:

WELP

Seems like they're definitely Eggman's teammates. Cybonic Sonic has a different shirt. Although I'm stoked to see them return, they could also use Metal Sonic for Eggman's team too!

I do think the Cybonics would help Team Sonic fight against Eggman in the end though.

I wouldn't count on Metal Sonic showing up, it's clearly gonna be 5 against 5. We already got a metal Sonic with Cyborg Sonic, so what do we need another one for?

I'll bet Shadow has a more likely chance of showing up over Metal Sonic, unless they surprise us, and have Shadow and Metal Sonic show up in the season finale.