Jump to content
Ryannumber1gamer

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

I mean the beginning was your basic slapstick humor, so I wasn't phased by it at all. The characters were being rude but all of them (besides Sticks) ended up worrying about Sonic at the end of it, Tails being the main one.

I guess you have a point. Anyways I wonder what'll happen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Geraint Lewis said:

 

IMG_7942.PNG

Sweet, but why the heck is Team Cybonic working for Eggman? Why would they abandon looking after Robokken? They have organic minds, and can't be  reprogrammed, unless Eggman rebuilt Dreamcaster, or something.

I'm excited, yet kind of sad to see Team Cybonic turn on Sonic and friends so soon. It was cool to finally see robot clones who weren't evil, only to see them evil not long after?

I am still looking forward to this episode, and I hope it can do a good job at explaining things. Still better than having Sonic and pals play soccer against a bunch of motobugs. These past 4 episodes seemed to have been foreshadowing this episode, since 2 of them showed Sonic and pals playing a bit of soccer, especially in last week's episode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SonicFlameFairy56 said:

Got a clearer shot of the episode screenshots

59839e10ea9a3_Screenshot2017-08-03at5.thumb.jpg.4069a6c71c98f2c2afae96b8e8aca4be.jpg

WELP

Seems like they're definitely Eggman's teammates. Cybonic Sonic has a different shirt. Although I'm stoked to see them return, they could also use Metal Sonic for Eggman's team too!

I do think the Cybonics would help Team Sonic fight against Eggman in the end though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fusion Ellipsis said:

WELP

Seems like they're definitely Eggman's teammates. Cybonic Sonic has a different shirt. Although I'm stoked to see them return, they could also use Metal Sonic for Eggman's team too!

I do think the Cybonics would help Team Sonic fight against Eggman in the end though.

I wouldn't count on Metal Sonic showing up, it's clearly gonna be 5 against 5. We already got a metal Sonic with Cyborg Sonic, so what do we need another one for?

I'll bet Shadow has a more likely chance of showing up over Metal Sonic, unless they surprise us, and have Shadow and Metal Sonic show up in the season finale. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SpongicX said:

Sweet, but why the heck is Team Cybonic working for Eggman? Why would they abandon looking after Robokken? They have organic minds, and can't be  reprogrammed, unless Eggman rebuilt Dreamcaster, or something.

I'm excited, yet kind of sad to see Team Cybonic turn on Sonic and friends so soon. It was cool to finally see robot clones who weren't evil, only to see them evil not long after?

I am still looking forward to this episode, and I hope it can do a good job at explaining things. Still better than having Sonic and pals play soccer against a bunch of motobugs. These past 4 episodes seemed to have been foreshadowing this episode, since 2 of them showed Sonic and pals playing a bit of soccer, especially in last week's episode.

Or they could pull a second Perci and make them generic bad-bots out of nowhere with no explanation. And then next one they show up they're in another role before being reduced to background villagers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Miru the Living Planet said:

Or they could pull a second Perci and make them generic bad-bots out of nowhere with no explanation. And then next one they show up they're in another role before being reduced to background villagers. 

Huh? Perci hasn't been bad. If you're referring to what happened in The Lightning Bowler Society, that was Staci, not Perci.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Miru the Living Planet said:

Or they could pull a second Perci and make them generic bad-bots out of nowhere with no explanation. And then next one they show up they're in another role before being reduced to background villagers. 

To tell the difference between the two, Perci shares Amy's VA and Staci shares Sticks' VA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, blazefan519 said:

Huh? Perci hasn't been bad. If you're referring to what happened in The Lightning Bowler Society, that was Staci, not Perci.

Staci wasn't bad for say, just shallow. She fell in love with a bad boy (or should I say, a wanna be bad boy), and tried talking him out of ditching his wanna be villainous friends. Technically, she was trying to keep him on a path of being good, but she was still shallow for dating a villain, and trying to change him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

She didn't try to forget him; she tried to comfort Tails.

If that's true, then maybe that wasn't the best way to do so. In another episode, she was crying over a missing pet. I understand that some people might do that, but it made me wonder why she was more upset over that than over the loss of her secret crush.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

If that's true, then maybe that wasn't the best way to do so. In another episode, she was crying over a missing pet. I understand that some people might do that, but it made me wonder why she was more upset over that than over the loss of her secret crush.

Maybe if Cindy Robinson wrote "Alone Again, Unaturally" She would have written Amy out to cry over losing Sonic. However, Amy has shown countless of times that she is desperately hiding her feelings for Sonic, so crying in front of her friends would have exposed her secret. Maybe if Amy was completely alone, she would have burst out into tears, but since her friends were there, she felt pressured to hold it in. 

She tried making Tails not feel guilty about possibly killing Sonic. When Tails pointed out Sonic is still alive, and there might be a way to communicate with him, Amy gave a gleeful response. She showed signs that she truly cared about Sonic. Otherwise, she would have given a look of confusion, or look disappointed. Heck, when Sonic came back, she was the only one to mention how great it was to have Sonic back. 

Amy wasn't shy from showing how much she cared for Bea, so losing her gave her no shame in breaking out into tears. Keep in mind that it wasn't just a simple case of having a pet running away. Amy had no knowing over what Eggman could have done to her. She could have feared that Eggman rewrote Bea's memory, making it impossible for Bea to ever remember the good times she had with Amy. That is something worth getting sad over. Look at people who have to deal with a family member in a coma for example, they not only have to worry about a loved one recovering, but also worry over whether their loved one will still remember them. Amy had no idea what happened to Bea, and we could see how much it emotionally stressed her out, when she was desperately preventing her teammates from destroying Eggman's bee bots, in case one of them was actually Bea.

Not to mention how in Give Bees a Chance, it felt like days might have passed since Bea was taken away, where as for Alone Again, Unaturally, the events of assuming Sonic was dead happened right before our eyes. It didn't cut to days later, where we see the gang is assuming Sonic died. After Sonic's flash back of what happened, it immediately cuts to what Sonic's pals were doing, right after the incident occurred. While Sonic was recalling what happened, and ran off to confront Eggman, that's when Tails and the gang arrived, and suddenly assumed Sonic was gone. Give Bees a Chance made it seem more like Amy was sad for hours or days, before Sonic and the gang decided to try cheering her up. Amy's sadness in that episode felt more like an ongoing sadness, instead of one that just came up. There's a difference between immediate sadness, and an ongoing sadness, it takes time to comprehend what just happened. Not everyone cries right away upon finding out terrible news, but it gets more depressing as time passes by, and you realize it's true. Heck, I've seen plenty of cases where someone dies, and people don't cry right away, but then comes the funeral, and that's when the tears start kicking in. Some times, something so sad happens, that it leaves us in shock or denial, it isn't until days pass, and we realize a loved one is really gone, where we finally start to cry over it. 

Sadness can affect people in many different ways, and many different writers might have different ways of handling sadness, which is why some characters in shows might be easily saddened in one episode, but not the other. Cindy Robinson wrote Give Bees a Chance from her heart, and based it on the passing of her pet  bull dog Gerdie, but the writer of "Alone Again, Unaturally" wasn't writing that episode out to be a heartfelt episode, they wanted to make a silly episode about Sonic going so fast, that he warped into another plane of existence, as Tails tries desperately to undo his faults, and get Sonic back. There's really nothing to get that worked up over. One episode was written to blend humor with an emotional story, while the other was simply made for slapstick, sci fy references, and laughs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SpongicX said:

Maybe if Cindy Robinson wrote "Alone Again, Unaturally" She would have written Amy out to cry over losing Sonic.

Yeah, I suppose she would. But the way Amy expressed sadness in that episode seemed quite shallow to me.

4 hours ago, SpongicX said:

While Sonic was recalling what happened, and ran off to confront Eggman

But WHY would Sonic blame Eggman, when he clearly remembered what happened that day? Sonic clearly remembered that Eggman had NOTHING to do with this. He knows that he pressured Tails into increasing his speed, so what was the point of shifting the blame to Eggman?

4 hours ago, SpongicX said:

Cindy Robinson wrote Give Bees a Chance from her heart, and based it on the passing of her pet  bull dog

I know the story behind the story and I'm sorry Cindy went through that. I have to admit, it was a good episode and I did feel sorry for Amy. Though the episode nearly, not completely, NEARLY ruined it for me when Amy was forcing everyone to agree with Bea being a clever name for a robot bee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

Yeah, I suppose she would. But the way Amy expressed sadness in that episode seemed quite shallow to me.

But WHY would Sonic blame Eggman, when he clearly remembered what happened that day? Sonic clearly remembered that Eggman had NOTHING to do with this. He knows that he pressured Tails into increasing his speed, so what was the point of shifting the blame to Eggman?

I know the story behind the story and I'm sorry Cindy went through that. I have to admit, it was a good episode and I did feel sorry for Amy. Though the episode nearly, not completely, NEARLY ruined it for me when Amy was forcing everyone to agree with Bea being a clever name for a robot bee.

Again she probsbly wanted to stay strong for her friends.

Yeah Sonic was in the wrong for wrecking Eggman's lair for no reason.

Again I do agree that that joke fell flat for me as I didn't like Amy being unnesscarily pushy again but it doesn't really happen again in the episode. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Yeah Sonic was in the wrong for wrecking Eggman's lair for no reason.

Yeah, he was.

3 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Again I do agree that that joke fell flat for me as I didn't like Amy being unnesscarily pushy again

Yeah, neither did I.

4 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

but it doesn't really happen again in the episode. 

That's a relief. And again I did feel sorry for Amy in that episode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chameleon94 said:

Tbh I was kinda hoping that the Cybonics would be against Team Sonic in the 4 parter, I know it would have been predictable though. So I'm looking forward to this episode!

When I saw them in the preview, that's what I thought was going to happen. Surprised though at how it was subverted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

But WHY would Sonic blame Eggman, when he clearly remembered what happened that day? Sonic clearly remembered that Eggman had NOTHING to do with this. He knows that he pressured Tails into increasing his speed, so what was the point of shifting the blame to Eggman?

I don't know, maybe he didn't thought at the time that he running "too fast" was the cause of everyone else freaking disappearing, because that's the problem he was facing, sonic was alone in the village, so he remembered what happened and that he ran into a wall and passed out, after he woke up and no one was left but him, "it was eggman" seems a pretty good guess for me in this case. We understood that it was Sonic that went out of phase because of running too fast, but for him everyone else had suddenly disappeared and he was the only one left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NikoS said:

I don't know, maybe he didn't thought at the time that he running "too fast" was the cause of everyone else freaking disappearing, because that's the problem he was facing, sonic was alone in the village, so he remembered what happened and that he ran into a wall and passed out, after he woke up and no one was left but him, "it was eggman" seems a pretty good guess for me in this case. We understood that it was Sonic that "lwent out of phase because of running too fast, but for him everyone else had suddenly disappeared and he was the only one left.

But when Sonic went to the lair, Eggman was nowhere to be seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.