Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

Just now, RedFox99 said:

Yeah but in reality he didn't so what Sonic did was wrong.

I still don't get how it's wrong. He's a villain, one that terrorizes the village on a daily basis.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, blazefan519 said:

I still don't get how it's wrong. He's a villain, one that terrorizes the village on a daily basis.

Whatever. Anyways I wonder if Mr. Freiberger will give us an extra screenshot today.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, SBR2 said:

I seriously think some of you are taking this show entirely too seriously.

Yeah I think I am.

59 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

Even so, Eggman could've been anywhere, which is why he opted for trashing the house instead, so that was Eggman's punishment for taking the villagers away.

You know that Eggman was in a parallel dimension/plane of existence/world at the time, right?

1 minute ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

You know that Eggman was in a parallel dimension/plane of existence/world at the time, right?

I know, I was saying from Sonic's perspective.

38 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

It doesn't mean that Eggman should be punished for something he didn't do.

Just now, blazefan519 said:

I know, I was saying from Sonic's perspective.

OK, I understand. But still, didn't Sonic know that he himself was to blame for what happened to him? He did pressure Tails to increase his speed, after all.

14 minutes ago, SBR2 said:

I seriously think some of you are taking this show entirely too seriously.

What makes you say that? I know it's a comedy show, but it feels like it focusses on stereotypes, flanderisation and jokes just for the sake of comedy.

• Nice Smile 1

Just now, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

And like I said earlier, even if he didn't do it, Eggman has constantly wrecked the village. He's deserves having his lair wrecked after all that time. Like seriously, why are you trying to justify Eggman despite the fact that he's a villain.

1 minute ago, blazefan519 said:

Like seriously, why are you trying to justify Eggman despite the fact that he's a villain.

Because Eggman was INNOCENT at that time. I'm not saying that his recent innocence changes what he did.

OK, let's say Tails invents a teleportation device that allows the user to many different worlds/universes. Sonic and Knuckles mess around with it until it stops working, much to Tails' dismay. And... guess what happens next. It's Eggman's fault because why not. Wouldn't that be somewhat irresponsible?

If you were to watch an episode like this, what thoughts would come to mind?

• Thumbs Up 1

Because Eggman was INNOCENT at that time. I'm not saying that his recent innocence changes what he did.

OK, let's say Tails invents a teleportation device that allows the user to many different worlds/universes. Sonic and Knuckles mess around with it until it stops working, much to Tails' dismay. And... guess what happens next. It's Eggman's fault because why not. Wouldn't that be somewhat irresponsible?

If you were to watch an episode like this, what thoughts would come to mind?

Except in that scenario, Tails' list of possible people wouldn't be limited to just Eggman. In the episode mentioned, literally everyone was gone, so who else could Sonic expect, and then you might bring up the fact that he wasn't there so Sonic should've assumed that it wasn't him, but in reality, he could've been anywhere, so Sonic's plan of trashing his lair as punishment is 100% justified.

1 minute ago, blazefan519 said:

In the episode mentioned, literally everyone was gone, so who else could Sonic expect, and then you might bring up the fact that he wasn't there so Sonic should've assumed that it wasn't him, but in reality, he could've been anywhere, so Sonic's plan of trashing his lair as punishment is 100% justified.

If literally everyone was gone, then Sonic wouldn't have anyone to blame, would he? He said that the ENTIRE place was deserted, so Sonic was the only one left at the time. And if that is the case, then Sonic can't shift the blame to anyone, right?

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

If literally everyone was gone, then Sonic wouldn't have anyone to blame, would he? He said that the ENTIRE place was deserted, so Sonic was the only one left at the time. And if that is the case, then Sonic can't shift the blame to anyone, right?

The town was deserted and the town isn't the only thing on Bygone Island.

20 minutes ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

OK, I understand. But still, didn't Sonic know that he himself was to blame for what happened to him? He did pressure Tails to increase his speed, after all.

actually it's in this point i disagree with you. No, Sonic didn't know it, he did told Tails to increase his speed, but all he knew was that he hit a wall, fell unconscious and suddenly he was the only one in the village, he didn't know he ended up in a different plane of existance until tails succesfully contacted him AFTER he went to Eggman's lair, so no, sonic knew nothing on why he was alone, and blaming Eggman is totally understandable, since he is the one who constantly threatens everyone in the village.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, NikoS said:

he did told Tails to increase his speed, but all he knew was that he hit a wall, fell unconscious and suddenly he was the only one in the village

If that's true, then can you explain how he was able to CLEARLY remember what happened BEFORE he hit the wall?

If that's true, then can you explain how he was able to CLEARLY remember what happened BEFORE he hit the wall?

Because that's what happened? Like what are you trying to say? Nothing NikoS said contradicts any of what happened.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

but he remembering what happened =/= he understanding what happened , just watch the episode again, i'm pretty sure the first thing sonic asked tails was "What's going on?"

• Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

What makes you say that? I know it's a comedy show, but it feels like it focusses on stereotypes, flanderisation and jokes just for the sake of comedy.

This all proves my point TBH.

The Sonic Tumblr once again delivers the goods. Here's the preview shots for "Victory":

tumblr_ou4y7s6rET1u5cb23o2_1280.png

tumblr_ou4y7s6rET1u5cb23o1_1280.png

tumblr_ou4y7s6rET1u5cb23o3_1280.png

tumblr_ou4y7s6rET1u5cb23o4_1280.png

"In order to save the village community center from Dr. Eggman, Team Sonic faces off in a legally mandated football match against… Team Cyborg Sonic!? 

Rally toward “Victory” on Sonic Boom, airing tomorrow at 6pm on Boomerang."

Tagaroonies: #sonic boom #season 2 #cyborg sonic may know everything sonic's going to do #but that's not going to help him #also - football - soccer... it's still a fun sport to play no matter the name #quite the odd law though #though we've come to know Hedgehog Village isn't quite... all there.

I am immensely curious as to why the heck Team Cybonic seems to be teaming with Eggman on this one, given they're 1:1 robotic clones of our heroes. Guess we'll find out soon...

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Nice Smile 1

The last 13 or 14 episodes of the season will no doubt include the more major recurring and returning Modern game characters, an example with Team Cybonic from Robots From The Sky Part 4 reappearing in the 13 or 14th to last episodes.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

The last 13 or 14 episodes of the season will no doubt include the more major recurring and returning Modern game characters, an example with Team Cybonic from Robots From The Sky Part 4 reappearing in the 13 or 14th to last episodes.

I'm excited! :D

I hope we get more hilarious banter between Sticks and Cyborg Sticks, they were fun to watch interacting with each other. Now that they're enemies, it might be even funnier to see how they interact. 

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the heroes win and destroy the cyborgs because... of course, they do.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, StaticMania said:

That would be the positive outcome, yes.

I thought so. Couldn't Team Sonic just knock the cyborgs out, leaving Tails to restore them to their original state?