Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

I wonder if Sticks and Amy will have a subplot, or if they'll just be entirely absent in this episode. Strange, I always figured if there would be a baby sitting episode, Amy of all people would be the one to do it.

I hope this episode has a lot of laughs, I remember last year, I suggested it would be fun to see an episode where Sonic and the gang had to watch over Lady Walrus's baby, and chaos ensues. It does seem like a shame that Sticks and Amy aren't a part of it, but it still might be funny to see how stressed out the guys will get, over one baby.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

I wonder if Sticks and Amy will have a subplot, or if they'll just be entirely absent in this episode. Strange, I always figured if there would be a baby sitting episode, Amy of all people would be the one to do it.

I hope this episode has a lot of laughs, I remember last year, I suggested it would be fun to see an episode where Sonic and the gang had to watch over Lady Walrus's baby, and chaos ensues. It does seem like a shame that Sticks and Amy aren't a part of it, but it still might be funny to see how stressed out the guys will get, over one baby.

Though given how most babysitting plots go, Poor Amy probably would've suffered even more than she normally does.

21 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Though given how most babysitting plots go, Poor Amy probably would've suffered even more than she normally does.

I agree. Amy would probably lose it. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, RedFox99 said:

It would have been ironic though, because Amy is the one who has a soft spot for kids. It might have been funny for her to offer to give Lady Walrus a break, and look after her kid, only to understand why Lady Walrus has such a hard time paying a close eye on her kid. It might have been funny for Amy to get stressed out, and try getting her friends to help out, and hope things would be easier with more people looking after the baby, only for Sonic and pals to have a hard time looking after the baby as well.

Just because a character has a miserable time throughout an episode, doesn't mean it has to end on a bad note for the character. The thing I have to wonder about this episode, is if it will give us a fun insight on Lady Walrus?

The episode will probably have Sonic and the guys joke or question how Lady Walrus is always losing her kid, but after spending some time with her kid, maybe they'll start to realize it's not all Lady Walrus's fault. Maybe they'll realize her kid is too hard to look after, or is a bit too devilish, and it makes them feel bad for getting annoyed with Lady Walrus, for her kid always getting in trouble.

In real life, there are things kids do that parents must be blamed for, but parents can't control everything a kid does or thinks, they aren't mind readers. This episode might even have a moral about the unfairness in always blaming the parents for a kid's rotten behavior. Some parents have no ideas where a kid learned something bad. Some parents keep a close eye on their kids at home, and make sure they don't watch or say anything foul, but parents can't always keep track of what happens to their kids at all times.

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

It would have been ironic though, because Amy is the one who has a soft spot for kids. It might have been funny for her to offer to give Lady Walrus a break, and look after her kid, only to understand why Lady Walrus has such a hard time paying a close eye on her kid. It might have been funny for Amy to get stressed out, and try getting her friends to help out, and hope things would be easier with more people looking after the baby, only for Sonic and pals to have a hard time looking after the baby as well.

Just because a character has a miserable time throughout an episode, doesn't mean it has to end on a bad note for the character. The thing I have to wonder about this episode, is if it will give us a fun insight on Lady Walrus?

The episode will probably have Sonic and the guys joke or question how Lady Walrus is always losing her kid, but after spending some time with her kid, maybe they'll start to realize it's not all Lady Walrus's fault. Maybe they'll realize her kid is too hard to look after, or is a bit too devilish, and it makes them feel bad for getting annoyed with Lady Walrus, for her kid always getting in trouble.

In real life, there are things kids do that parents must be blamed for, but parents can't control everything a kid does or thinks, they aren't mind readers. This episode might even have a moral about the unfairness in always blaming the parents for a kid's rotten behavior. Some parents have no ideas where a kid learned something bad. Some parents keep a close eye on their kids at home, and make sure they don't watch or say anything foul, but parents can't always keep track of what happens to their kids at all times.

That's an interesting idea plus it would probably make Lady Walrus a bit less unlikable. I wonder if her older son will be a part of the episode.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Interesting enough they also did Multi-Tails and Eggman's Brother.

That should be a funny episode, hopefully. Who would have guessed season 2 would have an episode with duplicates of Tails, and possibly one with duplicate Sonics, both by the same writer?

Multi Tails and Eggman's Brother would have to be a part of my top 10 favorite episodes from this season.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

HOLY-

Steve Eggman's back as well! What could possibly happen?!

EDIT: Something tells me this episode could be referencing the Sonics from the two dimensions!

16 minutes ago, NikoS said:

this guy is freakin' OP for the BOOM-verse, i'm curious how this will play out

To be honest Morpho's plan was pretty dark.

• Thumbs Up 2

Could this be the episode where Team Sonic travel to Robokken and Eggman, Morpho and Mombot follow them? Provided that leak was even true.

Just now, LukA8 said:

Could this be the episode where Team Sonic travel to Robokken and Eggman, Morpho and Mombot follow them? Provided that leak was even true.

Maybe. That's a an interesting possibility.

I've seen the Victory episode a few days ago, it's another decent episode, but not as crazy as I thought.

There's a couple of observations I noted, that Og has a hoverboard now, and Team Cybonic returning for the game!  While they are immune to Hypno Bot’s waves, they are still prone to mind control. I thought Eggman would build robotic versions of the rest of the team and then use Metal Sonic. Here, the Cyborgs became pretty bad sportsmen, and I did cringe at the bit when all of them whipped Tails with their towels. The game became interesting when Team Sonic started using their methods they practiced at the rec center.

tumblr_inline_ouixaohvVP1taxesp_500.png

This episode did have it's funny moments though, like this scene.  It was amusing to see the team perform a mini dance before starting the game, and I was sorta reminded in rugby, the New Zealand team (?) would perform the Hakka before every game. Other funny moments was looking at Eggman’s robots trying to kick the ball, but were not properly built for the job, and the ending was like the season one finale all over again!

This episode briefly highlighted the reality of trying to make a petition to save something. There’s the saying that petitions don’t work at times, and Mayor Fink shredding the votes down was signifying it. (Yeezus he’s quite stupid isn’t he?)

Another decent episode down, I'm curious on how the next one would play out...

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, Windowmaker said:

HOLY-

Steve Eggman's back as well! What could possibly happen?!

EDIT: Something tells me this episode could be referencing the Sonics from the two dimensions!

I'd be 100% behind exploring more of the Boom Multiverse.

• Thumbs Up 1

Two more days until the Teen Choice Awards 2017, I hope all that voting for Sonic Boom paid off. Also, the Sly Cooper TV series is now in pre-production stages, so the estimated release could be June-November 2018, hopefully will air alongside Sonic Boom on CN, when Sonic Boom comes back to CN. Both shows are from the same studio so why not, however that would depend on the US distributor for whether or not it airs on CN or some other channel like Nick, Disney or Netflix.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

To be honest Morpho's plan was pretty dark.

Morpho's destructive saga continues...

Will he be the final arc villain? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Miru the Living Planet said:

Morpho's destructive saga continues...

Will he be the final arc villain? 

Find out next probably Next week

If you can't view the link:

tumblr_oujn3yeH431u5cb23o3_1280.png

tumblr_oujn3yeH431u5cb23o1_1280.png

tumblr_oujn3yeH431u5cb23o2_1280.png

"An unfortunate accident befalls Lady Walrus, leaving Sonic, Tails and Knuckles taking care of HER BABY. Catch “Three Men and My Baby” on Sonic Boom, airing tomorrow at 6pm on Boomerang."

We're light on tags again: #sonic boom #season 2

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 2

24 minutes ago, SonicWind said:

If you can't view the link:

tumblr_oujn3yeH431u5cb23o3_1280.png

tumblr_oujn3yeH431u5cb23o1_1280.png

tumblr_oujn3yeH431u5cb23o2_1280.png

"An unfortunate accident befalls Lady Walrus, leaving Sonic, Tails and Knuckles taking care of HER BABY. Catch “Three Men and My Baby” on Sonic Boom, airing tomorrow at 6pm on Boomerang."

We're light on tags again: #sonic boom #season 2

Awesome, it looks like they'll try entertaining the baby, by doing their Dudeitude act. That darn Eggman, he's obviously going to reek havoc, and cause Sonic and pals to have trouble stopping him and protecting/watching over the baby at the same time. I'll find it hilarious if Eggman takes the baby, just to irritate Sonic, only for Eggman to come back moments later, and beg them to take it back. I like that last image, with Knuckles reusing the baby harness. 

11 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

I wonder what Eggman will do in this episode.

Maybe the baby wanders off, and Sonic accuses Eggman of taking the baby. Only for Sonic to realize Eggman had nothing to do with the baby's disappearance. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey guys, don't forget to tune into FOX this Sunday at 8PM ET to see whether Boom will win the Teen Choice Award!

Y'all will have to let me know if it wins, since I'm across the pond.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll be honest; we don't have that much of a chance.

But hey, Boom has a fairly large fanbase-- you never know. Sometimes the underdog wins.

• Thumbs Up 1