Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

Oh wow, Family Guy again. It even beat Steven Universe!

...I'm not too suprised about this, Boom had competition. But the fact that it got nominated here of all places is an achievement tbh.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh god! Family Guy freaking won? I mean, I still hope that Sonic Boom can still have a season 3, hopefully.

Oh, man what could Family Guy a Fox owned property that they won't end possibly have over Sonic Boom at the Fox run Teen Choice Award. /Sarcasm

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, SBR2 said:

Oh, man what could Family Guy a Fox owned property that they won't end possibly have over Sonic Boom at the Fox run Teen Choice Award. /Sarcasm

Family Guy has a lot more air time due to syndication and even some more popular shows like SU and GF lost so it was almost a given. Still Boom got nominated so that means it's somewhat popular.

2 minutes ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

Hmmm... If Sonic Boom is somewhat popular, then I still hope it WILL get a Season 3, right?

I guess plus it did get attention for the feminist joke.

The blender clip from "Three Men and My Baby" has reached 1,122 notes on Tumblr. Congrats to Sega, and the crew of Sonic Boom, they're the ones who really earned it.

IMG_2127.PNG

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, SpongicX said:

The blender clip from "Three Men and My Baby" has reached 1,122 notes on Tumblr. Congrats to Sega, and the crew of Sonic Boom, they're the ones who really earned it.

IMG_2127.PNG

Holy crap! I love that!

l9Is1jP.jpg

This image looks kind of funny, out of context. It looks like Sonic is springing from the baby carriage, while crying.

• Chuckle 2

…Right. So this is Evan Stanley's first episode for the Boom tv show and what did I think of it?

I think this is another one of my favorite episodes. Sonic, Tails and Knuckles end up taking care of Lady Walrus’ baby, Chumley, after she gets injured by accident. The way it happened was surprising though, I wasn’t expecting a tree to just fall on her!

tumblr_inline_ouphd9O8T61taxesp_1280.png

There’s a couple of cute and amusing moments, I was caught off guard from the blender joke, but the voice acting at that time was pretty funny. Them trying to change the diaper with their spacesuits on was also amusing. The roasts on Meh Burger was funny, the one that made me laugh was when the gang decide to look in “the most dangerous place in the world”, and it was freaking Meh Burger. (And here I thought it was Eggman’s Lair!) The guys hugging after learning Chumley wasn’t at Meh Burger and then dragging Dave for the hug was funny.

Also when the baby goes missing it was amusing to have Knuckles casually ask where the baby is, and Sonic and Tails go into panic mode.

There were a couple of cool moments too! Dudeitude comes back briefly, with a lullaby that doesn’t work, and in that swift Eggman fight, Knuckles was nicely done here! Destroying most of the badniks with the one punch wave! Haven’t seen that since the Knuck Knuck episode.

As mentioned before, there were some cute moments too. We get a montage of the group having fun with the baby, Sonic giving Chumley a speed ride, Tails giving him a ride on the plane, getting the baby a toy giraffe, and playing in the swing…

tumblr_inline_oupfz8ds221taxesp_1280.png

But seeing the gang remecising their memories when the baby went missing (AND SONIC TEARING UP) made me go “aww man”. Knuckles weeping after the baby goes back to Lady Walrus also made me feel bad. Smart to have him hold the baby with the baby Bjorn. Speaking of which, how that baby keeps surviving dangerous stunts will be a mystery…

And then the gang go back to doing dangerous activity #565: riding hoverboards while Knuckles drives his monster truck. I can’t believe he’s got a MONSTER TRUCK.

So overall, it was a nice little episode! Evan did well on this one. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Y'know, considering how often the team goes on about how utterly awful and toxic Meh Burger's food is, they sure seem to eat there a lot. Like, every day.

• Thumbs Up 2

So I had some thoughts about the upcoming episode Where have all the Sonic's gone. Putting this in spoilers just in case.

Spoiler

What I wrote kinda sounds like Two Good to be True part 2.

I wonder whether it’ll focus the Sonic’s from the dimensions mentioned in Season one and two?

We have the Sonic we know of: The leader of his team who’s cocky (and dorky at times) and has fun with his friends.

Then there’s the timid Sonic from the alternate dimension (where Smart!Knuckles came from in the Two Good to be True episode.)

And then there could be a Sonic from another dimension: Morpho’s. Although it’s been mentioned that it got screwed over because of that dimension’s Eggman caused a freak accident or something.

But maybe that dimension survived without Morpho’s knowledge? Assuming the Eggman there is a klutz, it could be how that Sonic comes to the Sonic Boom world (Assuming that’s the case).

It would be interesting to see the personality of Sonic from Morpho’s dimension and even more stuff on what was his dimension like?

Maybe the episode could go like this: Either Eggman or Morpho discovers the Sonics and Morpho recognises that one of them is from his dimension. Then both of them scheme to destroy the three of them, so they could resume with their other plans.

Of course, other shenanigans ensue: The Sonics start to fizz out or probably go in insane speeds, (I imagine two out of three Sonics would love going through powerful speeds, prolly except for Alt dimension Sonic.) And the others have to find a way to get them back and send the other two home before the Eggmen get to them, and screw dimensions in the process.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Windowmaker said:

So I had some thoughts about the upcoming episode Where have all the Sonic's gone. Putting this in spoilers just in case.

Hide contents

What I wrote kinda sounds like Two Good to be True part 2.

I wonder whether it’ll focus the Sonic’s from the dimensions mentioned in Season one and two?

We have the Sonic we know of: The leader of his team who’s cocky (and dorky at times) and has fun with his friends.

Then there’s the timid Sonic from the alternate dimension (where Smart!Knuckles came from in the Two Good to be True episode.)

And then there could be a Sonic from another dimension: Morpho’s. Although it’s been mentioned that it got screwed over because of that dimension’s Eggman caused a freak accident or something.

But maybe that dimension survived without Morpho’s knowledge? Assuming the Eggman there is a klutz, it could be how that Sonic comes to the Sonic Boom world (Assuming that’s the case).

It would be interesting to see the personality of Sonic from Morpho’s dimension and even more stuff on what was his dimension like?

Maybe the episode could go like this: Either Eggman or Morpho discovers the Sonics and Morpho recognises that one of them is from his dimension. Then both of them scheme to destroy the three of them, so they could resume with their other plans.

Of course, other shenanigans ensue: The Sonics start to fizz out or probably go in insane speeds, (I imagine two out of three Sonics would love going through powerful speeds, prolly except for Alt dimension Sonic.) And the others have to find a way to get them back and send the other two home before the Eggmen get to them, and screw dimensions in the process.

It is an interesting thought but I don't if it would fit into an 11 minute episode.

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 0:51 PM, RLS Legacy said:

Y'know, considering how often the team goes on about how utterly awful and toxic Meh Burger's food is, they sure seem to eat there a lot. Like, every day.

It's like people that trash McDonalds or Burger King but they still eat there.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, SBR2 said:

It's like people that trash McDonalds or Burger King but they still eat there.

Why don't they just try going to a different village or have Amy cook lunch once in a while?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Promotion 1

1 hour ago, RedFox99 said:

Why don't they just try going to a different village or have Amy cook lunch once in a while?

Or get Zooey to do it? Maybe that's their main reason to make her a member. No wonder she whacked badniks with a frying pan!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1