Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

1 hour ago, SonicFlameFairy56 said:

OMG! I CAN:T BREATHE!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

DHn-IZYUAAATCaN.jpg:large

VECTOR?!!

I get the feeling that that's the last and most we'll see of any other non-Boom characters in this show.

Here's the clip where Morpho turns into Vector, Metal Sonic, and Shadow. 

I also uploaded the scene where Morpho tries fooling Amy, but she realizes it's him. 

tumblr_ouyh21nE311rhnd8ro1_1280.jpg
Did anyone else notice Sonic Boom Vector has a tattoo on his left arm? He also doesn’t have his headphones, yet now has a leather jacket.

Just now, SpongicX said:

tumblr_ouyh21nE311rhnd8ro1_1280.jpg
Did anyone else notice Sonic Boom Vector has a tattoo on his left arm? He also doesn’t have his headphones, yet now has a leather jacket.

I wonder how Morpho knows him

On 8/19/2017 at 9:57 PM, RedFox99 said:

I find it cute how Amy knows Sonic enough to realize it was Morpho.

I thought it was cute too. She found it too good to be true. She sounded so excited at first, then she realized something was strange about hearing Sonic be so nice to her. It kind of reminds me of her response towards Eggman in the meteor, when Eggman was in Sonic's body, and he called her "Amy dear". She seemed so unused to Sonic being so nice to her. I also loved Morpho's response to Amy slamming the door on him, it had "exposed" and "busted" written all over his face. I thought it was awesome to see Amy figure out it was Morpho right away, and how she was able to expose him for not even saying Sonic's correct catch phrase. The real Amy may not have gotten a lot of screen time in this episode, but it still made up for her lackluster scenes from last week's episode.

Even Sonic's response to meeting Alternate Amy was kind of cute. He seemed so happy to see her, and wasn't aware he was in an alternate dimension yet,  but alternate Amy pulled out her hammer, and told him to back off. Sonic looked so confused over seeing Amy treat him like a bad stranger. He even asked "Is this because I didn't go with you to the farmer's market?"

Amy and Knuckles were the only one of Sonic's friends to actually get some screen time in this episode.Knuckles was the only one around Sonic, before Sonic was sent to another dimension. Sonic and Knuckles were racing their vehicles around, until Eggman and Morpho dropped a portal in front of Sonic.  The  actual Tails and Sticks only showed up briefly at the very end to team up with Sonic and the others, and get back at Eggman and Morpho for sending Sonic away. The real Tails and Sticks had no dialogue in this episode, but we still got to hear their voices in the form of alternate dimension Sticks and alternate dimension Tails.

Making alternate dimension Sticks the leader of the rebellion was also fun to see, especially since Sticks was missing entirely in last week's episode. I was honestly guessing Amy was going to be the leader of the rebellion, but it makes a bit more sense for Sticks to be the leader in that dimension. There are so many stories where whenever a threat rises, the people suddenly resort to following the paranoid/crazy one who they used to ignore, so seeing Sticks as the leader was pretty funny and suitable for that situation.

It's too bad the episode wasn't longer, I would have loved to see more exposition on how Lord Eggman took over, and how Sticks rose to lead a rebellion. So far, it looked like Amy and Sticks were the only ones of Sonic's friends in this dimension to have already known each other as friends. 

We didn't really get to see who else was a part of the rebellion, besides Amy and Sticks. We did see glimpses of Wild Cat and a few Gogobas being at the camp of the resistance, but they weren't shown for the rest of the episode. It felt kind of weird for Amy to say she's going to introduce Sonic to the rebellion, only to introduce him to her leader Sticks, yet ignore the other members. If they were a rebellion, then why did they ignore the others, and only recruit Knuckles to join them in taking down Lord Eggman?  It was kind of  shame to see Lord Eggman be set up to be a more threatening version of Eggman, yet Sonic and pals defeated him so easily.  Lord Eggman literally had the same set up as the real Eggman. He had the isolated volcanic island lair, with no men or robots guarding it, and only sent robots out as soon as Sonic and pals confront him. Even the actual Eggman from Sonic's dimension put up more challenging attacks than Lord Eggman.  You'd think someone like Lord Eggman would have guards patrolling 24/7, or something, I mean, Lord Eggman was able to have the village police arrest Sonic with ease, yet he had no one to stop the rebellion when they came storming through his lair? 

Despite most of Sonic's actual friends having very limited screen time , it was still a fun episode, and seeing Sonic interact with the alternate dimension was entertaining. If only it was a full length episode, or multi part episode. Despite it's pacing issues, it was still a good episode. 

• Thumbs Up 1

So it's practically confirmed the real Vector will show up since he didn't talk in this episode yet his va is in the credits? Nice redesign by the way.

• Thumbs Up 1

Watched the episode and it was alright. The ending was a bit rushed and Mombot was a lot more strict in this episode

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Flyinpenguin117 said:

I get the feeling that that's the last and most we'll see of any other non-Boom characters in this show.

...He said nothing and Keith Silverstein is credited with boing Boom. I'm pretty sure we're seeing him again/for real.

• Thumbs Up 2

I hope that would be the case. He looks to have an interesting design.

I should point out that Bill did say some episodes were airing out of order, (which explains why we're seeing the racecars and some other things early). Could be likely for Vector to show up again with some dialogue and personality this time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Despite feeling a bit out of character, I did like how Mom Bot was shown to have her own place, and how Eggman occasionally visits her. I also found it kind of funny for her to treat Morpho like he's really her son and Eggman's brother. I laughed over Eggman trying to explain how Morpho isn't his brother, and is created by himself from another dimension.

• Thumbs Up 1

That was Vector's appearance? Kinda disappointing i'd say. Nice for a cameo and all but a bigger role would've been more worth the hype.

If people thought Vector the Crocodile looked like a Kritter Kremling from Donkey Kong Country before, seeing him now with a leather jacket makes him look more like a Kritter Kremling than ever.

• Chuckle 1

14 hours ago, SpongicX said:

I thought it was funny, and managed to confirm that Vector will show up soon. It's pretty much confirmed now.

Kind of like how Zooey had an early-bird cameo in the Boy Bands episode one episode before her major appearance? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

Another episode where I feel 11minutes limits really limits the show.  It wasn't really that good, I hope next week is better 

• Thumbs Up 2

35 minutes ago, SuaveKnux said:

Another episode where I feel 11 limits really limits the show.  It wasn't raelly that good, I hope next week is better 

Maybe Season 3 might be 26 22-minute episodes.

17 hours ago, RushFan11 said:

That was Vector's appearance? Kinda disappointing i'd say. Nice for a cameo and all but a bigger role would've been more worth the hype.

Why are people seriously thinking that was it? He didn't say anything. No one thinks That's Shadow's only appearance this season do they?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, SBR2 said:

Why are people seriously thinking that was it? He didn't say anything. No one thinks That's Shadow's only appearance this season do they?

I think it's because people have low expectations and assumptions when it comes to the Boom writing crew so they assume that they'll get lazy with writing other characters in.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, RedFox99 said:

I think it's because people have low expectations and assumptions when it comes to the Boom writing crew so they assume that they'll get lazy with writing other characters in.

Even so, we've talked about how Vector's VA is even credited in the credits of the episodes despite the fact that Vector didn't even say anything. So the assumption just doesn't make any sense.

Anyways VECTOR. We were pretty much spot on with our predictions and I'm assuming (assuming with actual reason this time) that since he was the only one that appeared in the Morpho scene, it'll be only Vector and not the rest of the Chaotix. It could be that they're trying to keep some surprises, but I'm not gonna hype myself up for something that may or may not happen, so I'll say that it'll be only Vector. That's a bummer and I at least expected Charmy to tag a long too, but it wouldn't be the Chaotix without all three and I'm happy with just Vector as well.

• Thumbs Up 4