Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

8 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

So least favorite background characters specifically (not just the villagers in general)?

The Mayor, I suppose. I used to find him funny, but season 2 really turned him into a nuisance. He's become a greater villain than Eggman. He seems to be causing the most conflicts.

Smosh uploaded this video of funny scenes in animated shows, where characters break the 4th wall about being cartoons, and Sonic Boom is featured at the end. This video gave me a good laugh.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

So least favorite background characters specifically (not just the villagers in general)?

I suppose the Gogobas. But I guess my hate for them has gone down since literally no one in the show likes them and has displayed their distaste for them by either ignoring them or just calling them out on their shenanigans. It's pretty funny.

11 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

The Mayor, I suppose. I used to find him funny, but season 2 really turned him into a nuisance. He's become a greater villain than Eggman. He seems to be causing the most conflicts.

Smosh uploaded this video of funny scenes in animated shows, where characters break the 4th wall about being cartoons, and Sonic Boom is featured at the end. This video gave me a good laugh.

I love that moment so much. Outta all the fourth wall breaks this show does, that one seems to be the one that everyone talks about, and with good reason lol.

And for that whole Cream debacle, since there's not a lot of evidence for it, like the Vector one had, I'm not gonna believe till there's more to go off of. Plus Michelle's not credited and unless they get a replacement, I find it unlikely. But it would be cool to have her tho.

• Thumbs Up 2

Probably Dave the Intern and the Lightning Bolt Society for me especially because they're featured too often. It's sad how the more likable characters aren't used that often.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Miru the Living Planet said:

My answer to that is Og because of how horribly ugly he is and how overused he is.

Overused? He's only appeared twice I thought.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

Technically three. First in Og Man Out, than in Part 3 of the four parter,  and then in Victory. 

1 minute ago, RedFox99 said:

Technically three. First in Og Man Out, than in Part 3 of the four parter,  and then in Victory. 

True but he didn't say anything so I didn't really count that one lol

7 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

True but he didn't say anything so I didn't really count that one lol

Fair enough. I wonder where he lives.

Anyway, which character(s) would you like to see be used more?

56 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

three times, but two of those times were very brief. 

• Thumbs Up 2

48 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Greg Hahn has confirmed that only Vector will appear.

Guess even he doesn't like Charmy.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Dannymax440 said:

Guess even he doesn't like Charmy.

Who does? It seems the general consensus is that people don't like him. 

It doesn't really bother, because I personally never found the character interesting, but I couldn't help but notice Comedy Chimp has been absent in a lot of recent episodes. He had a minor appearance Eggman's Zero Gravity Ray, but other than that, I mostly recall him showing up in Robots From thr Sky Part 3.

Are we sure the Mayor shut down the library in the episode "Victory", or did he shut down Comedy Chimp's Studio instead?

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

It doesn't really bother, because I personally never found the character interesting, but I couldn't help but notice Comedy Chimp has been absent in a lot of recent episodes. He had a minor appearance Eggman's Zero Gravity Ray, but other than that, I mostly recall him showing up in Robots From thr Sky Part 3.

Are we sure the Mayor shut down the library in the episode "Victory", or did he shut down Comedy Chimp's Studio instead?

Strange. I think we've Lady Walrus (another character I don't really like) more than him.

They just showed the screenshots for the episode and revealed premise on the live stream. Not gonna lie, it doesn't sound good. 

20:10

I dunno, the idea of Sonic learning a little too much about Eggman's life sounds like it could be a riot.

• Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Strange. I think we've Lady Walrus (another character I don't really like) more than him.

They just showed the screenshots for the episode and revealed premise on the live stream. Not gonna lie, it doesn't sound good. 

20:10

It doesn't look too bad to me at least. I think it sounds like a silly premise. As a Facebook user, I know what it can be like to try friending someone, just to be polite, only for that stranger to start unloading a bunch of information on you all at once. It can get annoying to constantly get notifications, and posts flooding your inbox and screen all day long.

Sometimes, you just want to relax, then someone has to interrupt your day, just to simply ask a stranger what they're doing. It's one thing to make friends with people online who were having fun in a chat room or online game, and occasionally share thoughts on what you both like, but for those people to get too clingy, it gets awkward and annoying real fast.

Honestly, I can see a lot of hilarious antics going on with Eggman pestering Sonic over the phone, tagging Sonic, and sharing multiple links to him. It could have some funny moments. I'm willing to watch it with an open mind. This episode sounds like it may have some funny commentary, and there may likely be some funny jabs at online culture. I hope the jokes in this episode don't feel outdated, like the ones from the Power Puff Girls Reboot.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Geraint Lewis said:

Chain Letter's previews from the livestream. Again, with low quality.

IMG_8112.PNG

This will mark the first time we see the characters using smart phones. We've seen them use communicators, or computers, but never smart phones. Staci was like the only character to ever be shown using one, it seems like.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

This will mark the first time we see the characters using smart phones. We've seen them use communicators, or computers, but never smart phones. Staci was like the only character to ever be shown using one, it seems like.

Actually, she was using a flip phone it seems. I don't know it just seems like Eggman wouldn't get so nervous over a chain letter; also it seems like the episode might end up trying too hard to be relevant like PPG 2016 or the later seasons of FOP.

7 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Actually, she was using a flip phone it seems. I don't know it just seems like Eggman wouldn't get so nervous over a chain letter; also it seems like the episode might end up trying too hard to be relevant like PPG 2016 or the later seasons of FOP.

Oh, well, she's still one of the only few to be shown using a cell phone. I wonder if they're going to make a joke about how everyone all of a sudden has smart phones. Eggman, Sonic, Amy, Knuckles, and the villagers suddenly have smart phones. What next, is Sticks gonna have a smart phone too? That would be ironic.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Oh, well, she's still one of the only few to be shown using a cell phone. I wonder if they're going to make a joke about how everyone all of a sudden has smart phones. Eggman, Sonic, Amy, Knuckles, and the villagers suddenly have smart phones. What next, is Sticks gonna have a smart phone too? That would be ironic.

I'm hoping it's actually explained and not just a sudden phenomenon like some other shows. It seems like Amy and Knuckles are glued to the phones.

Just now, RedFox99 said:

I'm hoping it's actually explained and not just a sudden phenomenon like some other shows.

Sonic Boom can be so unpredictable at times. There are episodes where I expect things to feel cliche or unexplained, yet they surprise and entertain me, but then there are episodes that sound interesting, yet end up feeling lazy, rushed, and too cliche.

• Thumbs Up 1