Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

3 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Sonic Boom can be so unpredictable at times. There are episodes where I expect things to feel cliche or unexplained, yet they surprise and entertain me, but then there are episodes that sound interesting, yet end up feeling lazy, rushed, and too cliche.

I guess it's a little early to judge the episode as a whole. I wonder if Sonic will be the only one not addicted to the phones. Maybe they'll end up being mind controlled.

7 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Who does? It seems the general consensus is that people don't like him. 

RIP guess I'm the only one who actually likes him. I love the Chaotix as a whole.

• Thumbs Up 4

22 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

RIP guess I'm the only one who actually likes him. I love the Chaotix as a whole.

I mean he's decent in the comics.

Just now, RedFox99 said:

I mean he's decent in the comics.

I don't read the comics tho

• Thumbs Up 2

The comics are the only reason i like Charmy, but as a result i started to like him in the games. So i wouldn't mind Charmy at all in BOOM, maybe some day

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

I dunno. The Chaotix wouldn't feel complete without Charmy, they're like a family (VEDJ-F should agree with this).

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Jack the Rookie said:

I dunno. The Chaotix wouldn't feel complete without Charmy, they're like a family (VEDJ-F should agree with this).

Maybe the Chaotic haven't formed yet in the Boom universe. 

What? The Tails and Beebot-merging episode rumour was true after all? But the leaker said Vector Detector is about a reality show of sorts...I'm confused now.

Guess that re-confirms the episode where Eggy, Morpho and Mombot travel to Roboken as well.

Only five unknown episodes titles left for Season 2, wow. Also the way France airs them may imply the Season finale is a two-parter. Probably where Shadow appears.

• Thumbs Up 3

24 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/sonic-boom/episode-guide/EP02040281?aid=tvschedule

3 new Sonic Boom episodes have been announced to air throughout September after Vector Detector airs. Three Minutes or Less, Lair on Lockdown and You and I Bee-come One.

>Three minutes or less

That's prolly the one where Sonic tries delivering burgers on time only for shenanigans to happen right

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

This is whether surprising news. You think Tails merges with Bea? I just realised that this could open up a possible Charmy reference.

1 hour ago, RedFox99 said:

This is whether surprising news. You think Tails merges with Bea? I just realised that this could open up a possible Charmy reference.

I hope this means Bea will also appear in the episode. She could be a great key to making the gang realize that Tails was merged with a bee bot, and needs help.

2 hours ago, LukA8 said:

What? The Tails and Beebot-merging episode rumour was true after all? But the leaker said Vector Detector is about a reality show of sorts...I'm confused now.

Guess that re-confirms the episode where Eggy, Morpho and Mombot travel to Roboken as well.

Only five unknown episodes titles left for Season 2, wow. Also the way France airs them may imply the Season finale is a two-parter. Probably where Shadow appears.

Maybe the Vector episode is still a reality show. Maybe in the end, Amy finds out Vector wasn't a real detective, and was just the star of a detective reality show. Vector could reveal the studio took her hammer, and forced him to play along and act like he would help her find it. It could have some good commentary on the corruption of reality shows that fool people into thinking what they're watching is real, and how trapped the stars of those shows can feel.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Nice Smile 1

3 hours ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/sonic-boom/episode-guide/EP02040281?aid=tvschedule

3 new Sonic Boom episodes have been announced to air throughout September after Vector Detector airs. Three Minutes or Less, Lair on Lockdown and You and I Bee-come One.

I guess this means the rumors are true, France is going to air all of season 2 by the end of this upcoming month, yet USA still has to wait each Saturday to get just one 11 minute episode, until November, just to get the last episode.

On the bright side, the wait isn't as bad as the gap between season 1's last set of episodes between France and America. If I recall, USA had to wait about 4 months, just to get the season 1 finale. But by the time the season 2 finale airs in France, there won't be that many episodes left to air in America, so the finale will just be less than 2 months away after that. I still wish America and France could have just aired the episodes at a fair pace, instead of these constant jumps between keeping ahead and falling behind.

• Thumbs Up 1

I would love to see Bea return. I really enjoyed the Give Bees a Chance-episode and Amy's pet has yet to return in any other episode. It gives the image she gave it to the animal shelter or something right after the episode ended xDD

1 hour ago, SpongicX said:

Maybe the Vector episode is still a reality show. Maybe in the end, Amy finds out Vector wasn't a real detective, and was just the star of a detective reality show. Vector could reveal the studio took her hammer, and forced him to play along and act like he would help her find it. It could have some good commentary on the corruption of reality shows that fool people into thinking what they're watching is real, and how trapped the stars of those shows can feel.

I like the idea, but sadly I don't think that's where they'll go with it. If he's behind the hammer-"kidnapping", then it's probably for selfish reasons and Amy will beat him up with it in the end or something. The storyboard artist didn't work on Vector Detector himself, and considering they'll certainly use a lot of detective cliches or even some noir, it might have looked like a show in a show to him.

...Maybe Vector's just broke again and needs the money. Ugh, so many Sonic Free Riders-callbacks : P

Soo anyway, we have five secret episodes left, one of them very likely to be featuring Robokken, Mombot and Morpho (unless there's another floating island), a two-parter finale featuring Shadow (probably) and two more stand-alone episodes, one of them being Episode 100/2x48 (which is by the way still somehow listed as a Cream episode on Wikipedia). Seems like we're rather close to the end.

• Thumbs Up 3

I...suppose I can give my thoughts on Boom Vector. I don't think anyone would care though saying as I still maintain my disinterest in the show. 

14 hours ago, Jack the Rookie said:

Eh, depends actually. Certainly if they have their mainline selves as the root then that should be the case, but I think deviating from that for AUs isn't exactly a new one for the records. After all, Vector started out in the franchise before either Charmy or Espio existed, and there was no Chaotix group in Chaotix, that was a fanon interpretation largely influence by Archie/Fleetway. 

That being said, what's been presented and hinted of Vector in Boom so far goes way beyond just that;

-Vector being a lone presence. 

-Vector possibly being in a villainous role, or at least antagonist. 

-No headphones

The latter two have just never been done before, and it honestly goes beyond the regular frame for  a Boom reimagining. That's why I think there's more to this than meets the eye, so you'd have antagonist Vector sans headphones here, but then season 3 would bring in his teammates (together, separately, antagonistic as well, heroic, I wouldn't know the details), and from there you'd actually see a possible redemption (not that the meaning of that in Boom would be too grandiose) and something closer to mainline Chaotix form. I've actually played with the idea of AUs along these lines myself in my head before now.  

Of course, that also assumes they'd get to that point. I'm still sceptical. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm honestly just surprised Sega would allow such a strong deviation for the character. Weren't there some signs that they have become quite strict in how their cast is portrayed, including the Chaotix? And yet they might not exist in this at all, or even be referenced. I know it's a sub-franchise, but even the other Boom characters aren't that different to their game counterparts. I should probably wait for the episode before judging, though.

Regarding the headphones, it seems the gold chain has become just as much of a trademark for him.

The Vector Detector episode is written by the same guy who did the Metal Sonic and New Year's Retribution episodes way back in Season 1. Vector Detector is the first episode he wrote so far in the second season.

52 minutes ago, Dejimon11 said:

Next episode is about Vector 

Really digging his Boom Design. He looks so snazzy.

• Thumbs Up 1

I enjoyed Reid's other episodes so I'm looking forward to this. Plus how do you not love Vector. Still wish Rouge got to appear but who knows. *Crosses fingers for season 3*

• Thumbs Up 1