Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

9 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

I will admit, the show can be too cynical at times but there are episodes like Give Bees A Chance to help balance it out a bit.

Curious as to whether Roger, Colleen, and Travis would want to write as well and what that might be like in the end. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Curious as to whether Roger, Colleen, and Travis would want to write as well and what that might be like in the end. 

Those could be interesting.

Near the end of the episode, Eggman doesn’t think to use a strong tranquiliser dart to knock Sonic out for more than 3 minutes. The episode would then have to have Team Sonic (minus Sonic) do the job for him in hope to make it in time. But they don't, so Eggman gets a free lunch. They break the news to Sonic, but Sonic doesn't seem to mind while assuring them that they did their best.

That's all I came up with. :sweat_smile: I wish Meh Burger's delivery didn't have to go back to square one. Sigh.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

Near the end of the episode, Eggman doesn’t think to use a strong tranquiliser dart to knock Sonic out for more than 3 minutes. The episode would then have to have Team Sonic (minus Sonic) do the job for him in hope to make it in time. But they don't, so Eggman gets a free lunch. They break the news to Sonic, but Sonic doesn't seem to mind while assuring them that they did their best.

That's all I came up with. :sweat_smile: I wish Meh Burger's delivery didn't have to go back to square one. Sigh.

Didn't like how Sonic quit his job.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, RedFox99 said:

Didn't like how Sonic quit his job.

Yeah, me neither. Surely it wasn't necessary to eat ALL the 10 chilli dogs, right? He... could have shared them. He has FIVE members in his team, after all.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

Yeah, me neither. Surely it wasn't necessary to eat ALL the 10 chilli dogs, right? He... could have shared them. He has FIVE members in his team, after all.

Exactly; it came off as a bit selfish. The episofe seems alright though.

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Exactly; it came off as a bit selfish.

Sonic also could have shared the six chilli dogs between his two friends (Tails and Knuckles). Or he could have shared them with Tails since Knuckles lives on a diet of fruit. But not Boom Knuckles (who is possibly an omnivore).

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

Sonic also could have shared the six chilli dogs between his two friends (Tails and Knuckles). Or he could have shared them with Tails since Knuckles lives on a diet of fruit. But not Boom Knuckles (who is possibly an omnivore).

His favorite food is grapes, it's not all he eats

3 hours ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

He couldn’t share them, he tried earlier, but was denied. He said “chili dogs are on me”, but Dave said “hey, those are non transferrable.” Sonic then apologized, and had to eat them himself.

I liked how it ended, it was funny and ironic. Sonic finally realized there has to be a limit, when it comes to eating food, no matter how much you love it. We’re so used to seeing Sonic eating chili dogs non stop, so it was kind of funny to finally see Sonic realize he can’t eat them all the time.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, SpongicX said:

Sonic then apologized

Well, he said 'sorry, not sorry'. That doesn't sound like a genuine apology to me.

3 hours ago, SpongicX said:

He couldn’t share them, he tried earlier, but was denied. He said “chili dogs are on me”, but Dave said “hey, those are non transferrable.” Sonic then apologized, and had to eat them himself.

I liked how it ended, it was funny and ironic. Sonic finally realized there has to be a limit, when it comes to eating food, no matter how much you love it. We’re so used to seeing Sonic eating chili dogs non stop, so it was kind of funny to finally see Sonic realize he can’t eat them all the time.

Yeah, I thought that was clever too.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, GhostlyWind said:

Here's the synopsis for "Lair on Lockdown":

And next week's episode is...

Oh wow Tails looks weird when fused with the Bee Bot.

I wonder if he makes buzzing noises along with his speech partially?

• Thumbs Up 2

Tails here looks like him in lost world after the "roboticization", i wonder if he will lose control of himself for a moment

• Thumbs Up 1

When they said it was about Tails merging with a bee bot, I was expecting more than just having a bee bot’s eye and wings. Maybe it’s a slow transformation, and they are trying to stop it, before he becomes a bee bot entirely?

I wonder what they’re doing, it looks like they’re watching Knuckles’s work shirt dry.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, SpongicX said:

When they said it was about Tails merging with a bee bot, I was expecting more than just having a bee bot’s eye. Maybe it’s a slow transformation, and they are trying to stop it, before he becomes a bee bot entirely?

I wonder what they’re doing, it looks like they’re watching Knuckles’s work shirt dry.

Tails also has Bee Bots wings.

....I'm starting to wonder if it's an ordinary Bee Bot, or Bea the Bee.

2 minutes ago, Spookmmetra said:

Tails also has Bee Bots wings.

....I'm starting to wonder if it's an ordinary Bee Bot, or Bea the Bee.

That would be sad if it was Bea. Some of us have been hoping to see her return, yet she ends up being a victim of Tails’s experiment? 

I’m glad to see the episode has the whole gang helping out. The description made it sound like Sonic was the only one trying to help out.

It’s interesting how this episode is coming out in time for Halloween, it sounds like a parody of the horror movie “The Fly”.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

That would be sad if it was Bea. Some of us have been hoping to see her return, yet she ends up being a victim of Tails’s experiment? 

I’m glad to see the episode has the whole gang helping out. The description made it sound like Sonic was the only one trying to help out.

It’s interesting how this episode is coming out in time for Halloween, it sounds like a parody of the horror movie “The Fly”.

That's actually a good point.

On 10/5/2017 at 4:59 PM, RedFox99 said:

Tails looks freaky.

He looks like his robot self (partially) from Sonic Lost World and Cyborg from Teen Titans.

I have a question: if Lady Walrus were voiced by an actually woman, who do you think it would (can also be someone other than three voice actresses on boom)?

• Thumbs Up 1

50 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

I have a question: if Lady Walrus were voiced by an actually woman, who do you think it would (can also be someone other than three voice actresses on boom)?

Probably Cindy Robinson. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, RedFox99 said:

Siena Irwin? That would work well. I personally think Lady Walrus should simply be retired from the show.

• Thumbs Up 3