Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

15 minutes ago, Dannymax440 said:

Anybody catch the jurassic time-travel adventure reference Eggman and Knuckles made?

I think it was a joke, they were acting like it was a memory the viewers saw, despite the fact there never was an episode of it.

It’s like those episodes of Ed, Edd, and Eddy, and the Powerpuff Girls, where they did a parody of flashback clip episodes, except the memories shown weren’t from actual episodes. Except in this case, Eggman and Knuckles briefly recalled the memory, with no visual clip.

Sonic Boom was probably expecting viewers to think “wait, there wasn’t a dinosaur time travel episode?” If that’s what you thought, then congratulations, the joke worked. Not to mention how Eggman and Knuckles put so much emphasis in  mentioning their time travel. The way Knuckles said “ how could anyone forget that?!” It’s obvious that the writers were messing around.

To be honest, I’d love to see a dinosaur episode, but that likely won’t happen, unless the show finally gets a bigger budget, and manages to make enough models and sets to really place Sonic and pals back in a prehistoric period.

Sticks' paranoia was getting too much for me, Amy was condemning the state of the basement, Knuckle was an idiot and Eggman still didn't know Knuckles' name. The only part of the episode that made laugh was Knuckles hilariously getting hurt. Tails got hurt because... 'comedy'. Which I didn't like one bit. He is the new 'Megward the Wizard' of the show.

The one thing that confused me was Sonic saying the password and not getting locked out because of his voice. I'm saying this because the characters and the audience realised that Eggman's computer has voice recognition, which means that only Eggman's voice can unlock and log in to his computer. It would have been REALLY messed up if the only way to get in was the use of face recognition.

I liked the teamwork sequence, but it was jarring to see Cubot screwing up Sonic's chances of saving himself and everyone from being destroyed by Mootonium.

5 minutes ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

Sticks' paranoia was getting too much for me, Amy was condemning the state of the basement, Knuckle was an idiot and Eggman still didn't know Knuckles' name. The only part of the episode that made laugh was Knuckles hilariously getting hurt. Tails got hurt because... 'comedy'. Which I didn't like one bit. He is the new 'Megward the Wizard' of the show.

The one thing that confused me was Sonic saying the password and not getting locked out because of his voice. I'm saying this because the characters and the audience realised that Eggman's computer has voice recognition, which means that only Eggman's voice can unlock and log in to his computer. It would have been REALLY messed up if the only way to get in was the use of face recognition.

I liked the teamwork sequence, but it was jarring to see Cubot screwing up Sonic's chances of saving himself and everyone from being destroyed by Mootonium.

I thought everyone was well in character in this episode. Sticks is paranoid, and doesn’t trust robots, so it didn’t surprise me to see her not trust Orbot. She was still able to compliment Orbot for getting them out in the end, and let him know that he’s the robot she hates the least. I thought that was kind of funny, Orbot was ironically  flattered by what Sticks said. That’s the closest he’s gotten to actually being told that someone likes him.

Amy is a neat freak, so feeling trapped in a filthy room, it’s expected for her to want to clean the place. I liked how she stopped wanting to clean, when Tails pointed out they could be in danger. If Amy still wanted to clean after that, it would have made her look stupid and ignorant. Luckily, Amy understood the danger, and went with Tails to the other side of the room to take cover.

Tails wasn’t even hurt in this episode, he got up pretty quickly. Tails only looked surprised. Sticks looked to be in more pain from falling, yet she got up quickly as well. Knuckles was the only character to really get hurt, yet he brushed it off quickly as well. As far as violence goes, this episode was harmless. I laughed at the slapstick in this episode.

23 minutes ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

Yeah, that confused me as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Sticks is paranoid, and doesn’t trust robots, so it didn’t surprise me to see her not trust Orbot.

But she's OK with D-Fekt, Buster and a cell phone. So...

Just now, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

Well maybe she's taking baby steps to being less paranoid. Plus it's possible she met D-Fekt later on.

2 minutes ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

She's a girl. 

That's not me being sexist, btw. She finds Buster and D-Fekt cute, partially because they initially seemed harmless. Meanwhile, Orbot is Eggman's assistant and actually has been on the offensive once or twice.

Not sure well the cellphone came from.

22 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Amy is a neat freak, so feeling trapped in a filthy room, it’s expected for her to want to clean the place.

But did she have to do it so condemningly? I'm saying this because considering what Amy said when she got the feather duster out, it tells me that she's the kind of person would condemningly criticise people for everything they do. I wish she did that with Dave and Eggman based on their skills. But here, it wasn't necessary.

Amy could have taken two feather dusters out, kindly suggested doing a 'little spring cleaning' and said, "Last one to finish one half of the room is a dust bunny". Just to make her perky and quirky again.

2 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Well maybe she's taking baby steps to being less paranoid.

I don't know. The continuity of Sticks' character is very confusing for me.

1 minute ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

But did she have to do it so condemningly? I'm saying this because considering what Amy said when she got the feather duster out, it tells me that she's the kind of person would condemningly criticise people for everything they do. I wish she did that with Dave and Eggman based on their skills. But here, it wasn't necessary.

Amy could have taken two feather dusters out, kindly suggested doing a 'little spring cleaning' and said, "Last one to finish one half of the room is a dust bunny". Just to make her perky and quirky again.

I don't know. The continuity of Sticks' character is very confusing for me.

What did Amy say?

2 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Not sure well the cellphone came from.

The episode 'Muckfoot'. There's a scene where Tails explains everything and Sticks gets out a cell phone, without a problem, to order a pizza.

Just now, RedFox99 said:

What did Amy say?

"This basement's a pigsty". It feels like she's acting as if it's HER evil lair.

Just now, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

The episode 'Muckfoot'. There's a scene where Tails explains everything and Sticks gets out a cell phone, without a problem, to order a pizza.

Huh. Idk, maybe Amy taught her cellphones can be helpful. And ordering a pizza from a distance is definitely helpful.

1 minute ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

"This basement's a pigsty". It feels like she's acting as if it's HER evil lair.

Well that last part doesn't seem so bad.

Good to know that Zippy (Eggman's first robot) isn't orange, annoying and in need of a zip to shut his mouth with. Teehee. ^u^

On 10/8/2017 at 6:57 PM, DabigRG said:

She's a girl. 

I don't think gender matters in this situation. Sticks hates robot and technology, yet she's OK with D-Fekt, Buster and a cell phone. Even if Sticks was male, I would have said the same thing.

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 2:00 PM, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

Being a neat freak is like one of Boom Amy's major character traits.

1 minute ago, SBR2 said:

Being a neat freak is like one of Boom Amy's major character traits.

Exactly, AMY is the neat freak. Not Tails, as Sonic put it.

Here's the plot synopsis for "You and I Bee-come One":

And next week's episode seems to be proof of Fire and Ice taking place sometime during season two. Plus, it's from the writers of that game:

• Thumbs Up 3

14 minutes ago, GhostlyWind said:

And next week's episode seems to be proof of Fire and Ice taking place sometime during season two. Plus, it's from the writers of that game:

I almost thought that was Tails Doll at first glance, lol. Looks like D-Fekf finally freed himself from Sticks’s clutches?

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

To be honest, I'm skepcital because I'm not a fan of Pontac's writing for the Sonic games so far. Maybe he can do a better job with a 11 minute episode. 

Wait what

*Checks titlecard*

The writer is Pontaff, not Pontac.

...Unless its the same writer for Gens, Lost World, Shattered Crystal and Fire and Ice???

7 minutes ago, Spookmmetra said:

Wait what

*Checks titlecard*

The writer is Pontaff, not Pontac.

...Unless its the same writer for Gens, Lost World, Shattered Crystal and Fire and Ice???

My mistake. Yeah I think that's the same guy. I think Pontaff might be a combination of the last names of Ken Pontac and Warren Graff. So it might be both of them. Hopefully they've improved since Fire and Ice. I have a question now: what do you guys think of their work in Fire and Ice?

43 minutes ago, GhostlyWind said:

I thought the next episode was "Don't Make Me Angry".

2 minutes ago, NikoS said:

wait, are they reffering to Pontac and Graff as Pontaff? or is it a guy named Pontaff?

I think Pontaff is a combination of their last names.

• Nice Smile 1

1 hour ago, RedFox99 said:

I think Pontaff is a combination of their last names.

This is actually often used by the fandom, even when it’s Graff alone.