Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

6 hours ago, do a barrel roll said:

Please correct me if I'm wrong but could the reason CN didn't promote Boom at all during it's 2nd season be that SEGA had to pay for ad space on CN/Boomerang?

If so, their cheapness really damaged the show...

http://www.mipcom.com/about/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8cWizbX_2wIVl7rACh3L4w3cEAAYASAAEgLRBfD_BwE

Alright guys I just found this.

Now there's nothing particularly interesting about this, except the fact that Mipcom is running through October 15th -18th in Cannes, France.

Now some of you might've noticed that Sonic Boom related announcements, especially season announcements, happen in October at Mipcom. See below article from 2015.

http://www.mediakwest.com/communaute/evenements-salons/item/une-2e-saison-des-aventures-palpitantes-de-sonic-boom-est-en-cours-de-production-tandis-que-la-1e-saison-part-a-l-assaut-de-l-international.html

So if Sonic Boom season 3 is coming it will definitely get announced at Mipcom in October, as Season 2 was.

And I don't think Technicolor would've changed their profile banners over to this if we weren't getting anymore Sonic Boom.

DeoYixEUcAAhYGt.jpg

So we'll just have to wait until October (I know it was already hard waiting all this time for confirmation, but just a little longer) to find out the fate of Sonic Boom.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Promotion 1
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 1

Would be nice.

But my guess is Sonic Boom was their biggest success.

I mean, aside for Sly Cooper (which didn't came out yet),  do you recognize any of the shows up here?

I checked their Wikipedia and personally I wouldn't be proud of newest Chipmunks cartoon or helping to ruin Xiaolin Showdown. And those shows they did help of bigger studio

5 hours ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

Without a doubt Sonic Boom was.

I mean, aside for Sly Cooper (which didn't came out yet),  do you recognize any of the shows up here?

Outside of Sonic Boom and Sly Cooper, no. Although  I have heard of them, but never watched them.

I checked their Wikipedia and personally I wouldn't be proud of newest Chipmunks cartoon or helping to ruin Xiaolin Showdown. And those shows they did help of bigger studio

I also checked their Wikipedia, but I checked it to see how many shows their currently working on. So I could get an estimate for Sonic Boom's return and Sly's debut. Plus I was never that big of a Chipmunks fan, I was never into too much where characters start singing (which is why I avoid the Battle of the boy bands episode of Sonic Boom mostly because it doesn't fit Sonic, now that moment in Mr. Eggman felt very out of place for the series), maybe Spongebob but that's Not every single episode.

Would be nice.

At least one of them is based on a French comic, Les Légendaires.

legendaires01couv.jpg

The wolf character looks familiar to me too, from kids books or something. I know I've seen it in stores.

There's also Monkiki/Monchichi (the monkey, based on a toy).

Nothing really obscure for French-speaking people.

8 minutes ago, ShadowSJG said:

So, would anyone mind if the boom writers wrote for a game?

Which Boom writers?

• Thumbs Up 1

Now I did say Mipcom started on October 15th, but MipJunior starts on October 13th and continues unto the 14th. Mipjunior is part of Mipcom so it's still possible Sonic Boom Season 3 and Sly Cooper will be there. Plus Technicolor Animation is a French studio and MipCom/Junior takes place in France so I would say it's very probable.

• 2 weeks later...

We might see Sonic Boom Season 3 get confirmed in either SDCC 2018 or Mipjunior 2018 and I hope it happens!

15 minutes ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

We might see Sonic Boom Season 3 get confirmed in either SDCC 2018 or Mipjunior 2018 and I hope it happens!

Well we are getting that Sonic panel at SDCC 2018 on the 19th, with surprise announcements. Then of course Mipjunior which I discussed before in October.

I think it's best to temper our expectations for SDCC. As far as I know despite Iizuka being there it's still mostly for the IDW comics.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Fist Bump 1

Big news for UK fans, Sonic Boom is back on TV - Pop UK, a freeview channel is showing it, and since they're done the airings of shows that never aired in the UK before, like Dragon Ball Z Kai, that means we could possibly finally see Season 2 hit the UK.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

Two days left til SDCC 2018. Hopefully, Sonic Boom Season 3 gets announced.

Me too

On 7/16/2018 at 6:46 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Big news for UK fans, Sonic Boom is back on TV - Pop UK, a freeview channel is showing it, and since they're done the airings of shows that never aired in the UK before, like Dragon Ball Z Kai, that means we could possibly finally see Season 2 hit the UK.

About time I hope, other than that it's great to see it back on UK television.

Uh, I remember POP as that one station that swept up the leftovers that no other TV station wanted. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Only one day left til SDCC 2018. I can't wait to see if Sonic Boom Season 3 gets announced tomorrow.

• Thumbs Up 1

There was nothing about Sonic Boom Season 3. Hopefully tomorrow, we might get some news on it.

• Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

There was nothing about Sonic Boom Season 3. Hopefully tomorrow, we might get some news on it.

Would be cool but don't expect too much.

• Thumbs Up 1