Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

15 minutes ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

Day 2 of SDCC 2018 begins, and I hope we'll get Sonic Boom Season 3 to be confirmed.

Is there going to be a panel what could have something to do with Sonic Boom?

38 minutes ago, DaddlerTheDalek said:

Is there going to be a panel what could have something to do with Sonic Boom?

I hope there will be.

1 hour ago, do a barrel roll said:

No, nothing related to Sonic Boom has been announced

As a matter of fact they haven't really announced anything despite them saying there would be "surprise announcements"

Thing is, day 2 of SDCC 2018 is over, and tomorrow is day 3. I wonder when Sonic Boom Season 3 will be announced.

13 hours ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

Thing is, day 2 of SDCC 2018 is over, and tomorrow is day 3. I wonder when Sonic Boom Season 3 will be announced.

Okay, by what the quote says, it's Saturday now, and it's day 3 of SDCC 2018. Hopefully, we'll get announcements on Sonic Boom Season 3 today.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/21/2018 at 3:53 PM, SonicBoomFan101 said:

Okay, by what the quote says, it's Saturday now, and it's day 3 of SDCC 2018. Hopefully, we'll get announcements on Sonic Boom Season 3 today.

I'm not even sure if we get anything Sonic Boom related at SDCC at all...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • My Emmerdoods 1

1 hour ago, DaddlerTheDalek said:

I'm not even sure if we get anything Sonic Boom related at SDCC at all...

Not sure either, but other than that, it's Sunday, the last day of SDCC 2018.

Almost a week late but, SDCC 2018 is already over and I still don't when Sonic Boom might get a Season 3.

So, no news on it... well, we’ll wait for Mipcom and see what happens.

I've discovered a few days ago that Sonic Boom will actually premiere on POP in the UK next month.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but this is a very long thread and I don't really have the time to go through it all. I started watching season 1 of Sonic Boom on Netflix, actually really enjoying it for the most part. Just wondering if there is any way of watching season 2, since Netflix only carries the first season? I'm in the UK. I know Amazon doesn't carry it and you can seemingly only get the first season on DVD through 4 volumes.

Still, great show honestly. At the risk of sounding out of date, since I don't really keep up with cartoons, I'm honestly impressed that nowadays a CGI TV show can now look as good as early Pixar movies, if obviously not as fluid though. I remember when I was a kid and the New Adventures of Captain Scarlet was a benchmark for TV CGI. I think the comedy for the most part is good, and I like the way Sonic and co are portrayed. Probably my favourite incarnation of Amy honestly. And Sticks is awesome, I'd love for her to be written into the games or the comics or something, rather than just die with the show.

• Thumbs Up 1

@silvereye27 Officially, no. Season 2 hasn't been shown in the UK at all, from what I can tell. Neither on Cartoon Network, nor Boomerang.

There's a chance that POP might show it in the future, since they appear to be showing the first season there now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, NegaMetallix said:

@silvereye27 Officially, no. Season 2 hasn't been shown in the UK at all, from what I can tell. Neither on Cartoon Network, nor Boomerang.

There's a chance that POP might show it in the future, since they appear to be showing the first season there now.

OK, that's annoying. I must admit I would of thought it would of made its way here somehow considering Season 2 finished airing in the US in November last year. Not sure how these kinds of thing work but I guess I'll just have to wait, or maybe hope this POP channel will show the second season. Wonder if Netflix in future will get the second season further down the road or something.

Is Sonic Boom Season 3 even a thing? We don't hear anything about it, but the show doesn't seem to be officially canceled. What's going on?

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, DaddlerTheDalek said:

Is Sonic Boom Season 3 even a thing? We don't hear anything about it, but the show doesn't seem to be officially canceled. What's going on?

My guess is that it is like the Archie cancellation. Don't announce anything, then just quietly say it has been cancelled when everyone but the fans have stopped caring. Hell, they might not ever offically announced it is cancelled.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1
  • Absolutely 1

8 hours ago, silvereye27 said:

My guess is that it is like the Archie cancellation. Don't announce anything, then just quietly say it has been cancelled when everyone but the fans have stopped caring. Hell, they might not ever offically announced it is cancelled.

Well that doesn't mean it's cancelled. We still have to wait til October and see what happens in MipJunior.

• Thumbs Up 2

17 minutes ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

Well that doesn't mean it's cancelled. We still have to wait til October and see what happens in MipJunior.

Well, it is just my own speculation. It might be worth not getting your hopes up though. It doesn't seem like there is any evidence of Season 3 being in production.

• Thumbs Up 3

20 hours ago, silvereye27 said:

Well, it is just my own speculation. It might be worth not getting your hopes up though. It doesn't seem like there is any evidence of Season 3 being in production.

Look, we don't even know if season 3 of Sonic Boom is in production or not, so we'll have to wait til October to see if it gets announced in MipJunior, okay?

3 minutes ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

Look, we don't even know if season 3 of Sonic Boom is in production or not, so we'll have to wait til October to see if it gets announced in MipJunior, okay?

Sure. I'm just saying, you could be disappointed if season 3 isn't happening. I'm happy to be proven wrong, season 1 is great and it'll be great when season 2 makes it was UK side.

So I didn’t manage to catch Pop airing Sonic Boom on Saturday 11 August, but I can’t seem to find any listings at all on the TV Guide. Did it definitely air? Was it a one-off that weekend only? 

On 8/17/2018 at 6:13 PM, caitash said:

So I didn’t manage to catch Pop airing Sonic Boom on Saturday 11 August, but I can’t seem to find any listings at all on the TV Guide. Did it definitely air? Was it a one-off that weekend only? 

I think they constantly put it on schedule, but it got randomly replaced by Zak Storm and Grizzly and the Lemmings. They now set Sonic Boom to premiere on Pop on Saturday 25 August. I hope they don't fake it again.