Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

First we got green coated Eggman (alt dimension) and now a blue coated Eggman! (Actually his brother but still)

I won't be suprised if he's voiced by Mike Pollock.

4 hours ago, CottonCandy said:

So, what's the average viewer rating on Boomerang? I think pretty underwhelming since the channel is very limited and isn't accessible to everyone. If so, then this rating might not considered to be that "bad" on Boomerang. But it's still pretty bad though, yikes. 

Also doesn't help that both parties of Sega (besides the social media team in tumblr) and CN don't promote it. 

Why doesn't anyone pay attention to the posts I make?

By the end of 2016, the ratings for Boomerang was about 187k

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah. For Boomerang those ratings are pretty good. The problem is that it's on Boomerang and receives little to no promotion. I'm sure that if it was on CN and actual effort was made to promote the series it would have a steady viewership of 1 million or something close to that.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, VeryGoodName said:

They actually promoted a Sonic Boom episode on their live stream.

When it was?

It may not be much but that was a nice way to still promote Boom, I can live with this. If this becomes a mainstay, I'm totally fine with it.

7 hours ago, Shadowlax said:

... Did they write an episodes thats just the plot of despicable me 3?

The plot for D3 is different than this episode. I think it's when Gru teams up with his brother to steal a diamond or something.

Here in Eggman's Brother Steve Eggman wants to fight with Team Sonic (that's what the Synopsis says though...)

8 hours ago, SonicWind said:

In less depressing news, here's the plot summary for "Mombot":

I was right, I wondered if Mombot would be about Eggman building a motherly robot, after having some mother issues, only to get stuck with her being too controlling. I hope they throw in a reference to "Closed Door Policy." I would laugh if Eggman walked by Amy, and shouts, "Hey! Remember when you accused me of having mother issues?! Well look! I built my own mom! Whose got mother issues now?!" Followed by Amy shaking her head in pity. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Holy frick! Are they listening?! Could this be a sign that they actually do care about Boom?! Lol, probs not, but who knows, maybe after the success of those live tweet sessions, they finally went "Wait a minute, people like Boom and can actually be profitable? Mmm, interesting." lmao

2 minutes ago, VeryGoodName said:

Maybe they'll move Sonic Boom to another more accessible high-definition channel if they want to make a profit out of the Sonic Boom TV show again?

I'd love that, but it sounds way too good to be true. Maybe if Sega does get their act together and starts promoting like they did in the stream, I don't see it happening any time soon.

3 hours ago, VeryGoodName said:

To be honest, maybe the Season 2 premiere of Sonic Boom wasn't timed well. It first aired last year, 2016, which was a bad year. The show got shoved to Boomerang that year, as well. 

However, it's now 2017, so maybe the show will see the light of day again this year.

Not to mention how it aired out of nowhere, with no promos to give viewers a heads up.

3 hours ago, VeryGoodName said:

It makes me feel very unhappy that a show that could get nearly 1,500,000 viewers is currently getting barley 100,000 viewers due to being put on a very limited-reach channel like Boomerang.

Actually, it could get over 2,000,000. It nearly did. Multiple times, in fact.

I think it's exceedingly apparent by now, more than ever before, that CN just wants this show off its roster as soon as possible.

I don't know why - maybe they feel Sonic's reputation might be tarnishing theirs, maybe they think Boom's rising ratings might be a threat to their own shows, or maybe it really is just to shove in more TTG - but the fact remains that Boom is clearly a programme they want nothing more to do with.

This much has been essentially confirmed by it being dumped on Boomerang, as well as them not bringing it up during their upfront.

Ohh wait a second, Zap2it has shown a new list! http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/sonic-boom/episode-guide/EP02040281?aid=tvschedule

Mombot will be airing on April fool's per se, but after that there's some new episodes:

Muckfoot on April 8th, Nominatus Rising on April 15th, then Eggman's Brother on April 22nd, and another new one, Do Not Disturb on April 29th.

Oh wow, looks like we'll be getting the Nominatus episode faster than I thought!

• Thumbs Up 1

The Sonic Show posted some Sonic Boom food commercials from Spain, I think?

So hey more Boom merch... that is also edible... probably.

Oh right, shouldn't I posting the highlights for #AskSonicBoomCrew? And I didn't posted my thought on the past 2 episodes, maybe later.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm just glad there's Boom merchandise out there with commercials. Shows the subfranchise isn't entirely ignored.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, VeryGoodName said:

Apparently, it looks like Cartoon Netwvork has something planned for April Fools Day...

What is it exactly?

Also Clarence is probably gonna end this year, and CN is kind of trying to kill SU too. I wonder if CN really wants to be the Teen Titans Go Network lol

8 hours ago, Fusion Force said:

Ohh wait a second, Zap2it has shown a new list! http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/sonic-boom/episode-guide/EP02040281?aid=tvschedule

Mombot will be airing on April fool's per se, but after that there's some new episodes:

Muckfoot on April 8th, Nominatus Rising on April 15th, then Eggman's Brother on April 22nd, and another new one, Do Not Disturb on April 29th.

Oh wow, looks like we'll be getting the Nominatus episode faster than I thought!

Ugh... It will take us forever to get that 4 part special!... 

2 hours ago, Fusion Force said:

So.. some things from twitter.

Robots in the Sky is not the season finale, according to Hahn-

https://mobile.twitter.com/ItsGregHahn/status/847203872623828992

Mark the Tapir will show up later on? I've a feeling it'll be just cameos...

https://mobile.twitter.com/ItsGregHahn/status/845754214571683840

Of course not, it's airing during the first half of season 2 after all, it would be too early to count as a season finale. Glad to hear Mark the Tapir is returning, I hope they make fun and hilarious episodes with him recurring as a villain. 

Isn't it crazy that 5 weeks after tomorrow, Sonic Boom will have aired the first half of season 2 in North America?! Yet France will likely surpass that within a week after tomorrow...