Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

25 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Was anyone else surprised to see a bloody chain saw in an episode of Sonic Boom? I'll have to upload an image of that scene later. There's a part where Tails is alerted that Eggman is attacking, and he tells Beth to stay in his workshop where it's safe. The camera then scrolls up to reveal a blood stained chainsaw hanging from a chain on Tail's ceiling, to which he responds, "On Second thought, you better come with me." 

Well, if anything, it makes me question why the hell Tails has a bloodied chainsaw hanging in his workshop to begin with.

What kind of experiments does he get up to?!

• Thumbs Up 2

Here's the funny dinner scene, including the SonAmy moment, Sticks being given a sweater, and Eggman's hilarious bickering with his Mombot. This scene was the highlight of the episode for me. 

Here's the bloody chainsaw scene I mentioned.What kind of workshop is Tails running?! LOL! 

3OmvJIQr.jpg

phTtxER.jpg
f3YLbkU.jpg

I lost it when I came across these two frames, while searching the episode for screenshots, lol! 

Here are screenshots to today's episode. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Man, Boom's really pushing the "Sonamy" aspect. I guess they know their audience lol. And seeing as Sega doesn't allow anyone to date ever and Amy can't show interest in anyone but Sonic then that's really all they have for romance in the show, they wouldn't exacly allow Amy to actually have a relationship or have feelings for any other boy. But for what they have it's pretty nice, at least she seems happy. I really like Boom!Amy now, she's becoming really sweet and nice in contrast to season 1 where she was kind of a party pooper and "bossy". 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, RictalRose0 said:

Man, Boom's really pushing the "Sonamy" aspect. I guess they know their audience lol. And seeing as Sega doesn't allow anyone to date ever and Amy can't show interest in anyone but Sonic then that's really all they have for romance in the show, they wouldn't exacly allow Amy to actually have a relationship or have feelings for any other boy. But for what they have it's pretty nice, at least she seems happy. I really like Boom!Amy now, she's becoming really sweet and nice in contrast to season 1 where she was kind of a party pooper and "bossy". 

Actually, Tails and Zooey are the closest we got, since it's kind of confirmed that they both love each other. Sonic and Amy are close, but they still are too shy to be open about their feelings for each other. They're always blushing, or reacting upon shock or denial whenever their feelings for each other are mentioned. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Tails apparently has no such rules inflicted on him by Sega. I think he's the canon character with the most confirmed girlfriends outside of game canon. He's got Zooey here, Cosmo in X. Fiona kind of in the comics and Mina in an alternate future. And maybe i'm forgetting someone else...

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, RictalRose0 said:

Tails apparently has no such rules inflicted on him by Sega. I think he's the canon character with the most confirmed girlfriends outside of game canon. He's got Zooey here, Cosmo in X. Fiona kind of in the comics and Mina in an alternate future. And maybe i'm forgetting someone else...

Well, Perci hit on him. 

Tails is really cute, that's why all the ladies are after him lol. 

Also I kinda wanna look into that Solar System we saw briefly on the episode. It's not just a copy of our System isn't it? If there ever was a time I wanted to have the models used in the show it's now, I wanna see the models for those planets in HD and upclose even though they probably don't mean much anyway.

59 minutes ago, RictalRose0 said:

Tails is really cute, that's why all the ladies are after him lol. 

Also I kinda wanna look into that Solar System we saw briefly on the episode. It's not just a copy of our System isn't it? If there ever was a time I wanted to have the models used in the show it's now, I wanna see the models for those planets in HD and upclose even though they probably don't mean much anyway.

HR5kuzZ.jpg 

Their solar system is similar to ours, but the ordering is scrambled, and the colors are different, but there are similar patterns to the real life solar system. There's a giant planet similar to Jupiter, one surrounded by horizontal rings, a smokey red planet like Mars, and a blue and green planet like Earth. Clearly Sonic and Pals live on the planet that mostly resembles Earth. 

1 hour ago, RictalRose0 said:

He does, actually, just like the rest of the game cast. They just vary on how they're applied outside of the main games (they seem to have gotten stricter with things representing the main line though). 

Oh yeah I know. Rules before the reboot where apparently not that important. I mean Knuckles had Pender's waifu as his girlfriend for ages. But I guess now that's stuff not allowed. Which is for the better IMO. But Tails's still got Zooey here so that's something. 

Wait a minute, did Sticks call Amy an old lady?! Remember when she said "Mom Bot's right, you're no spring chicken." That  is a really strange choice of words, in regards to Amy's feelings for Sonic. The expression " you're no spring chicken" is a negative way of telling someone they're not as young as they might think they are. It's pretty much the equivalent of telling your "trying to be hip" grandma that she's old, and she's not young anymore. Why Sticks used those words in regards to Amy's relationship with Sonic is quite strange.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah I didn't quite catch that. Isn't Amy like 15-16 in Boom? (Or maybe she's still 12 idk) either way thats a reall strage thing for Sticks to say, I mean more that usual. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, RictalRose0 said:

That fiona thing was some simp stuff, and lets forget that the future arc happened. Woo, bad times

1 hour ago, RictalRose0 said:

Oh yeah I know. Rules before the reboot where apparently not that important. I mean Knuckles had Pender's waifu as his girlfriend for ages. But I guess now that's stuff not allowed. Which is for the better IMO. But Tails's still got Zooey here so that's something. 

The show or even the games have yet to have penders level screw up that would mandate such changes, lets hope it never gets to that point. 

32 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Wait a minute, did Sticks call Amy an old lady?! Remember when she said "Mom Bot's right, you're no spring chicken." That  is a really strange choice of words, in regards to Amy's feelings for Sonic. The expression " you're no spring chicken" is a negative way of telling someone they're not as young as they might think they are. It's pretty much the equivalent of telling your "trying to be hip" grandma that she's old, and she's not young anymore. Why Sticks used those words in regards to Amy's relationship with Sonic is quite strange.

It might be a statement of temperament rather than, actual age. 

1 hour ago, Shadowlax said:

That fiona thing was some simp stuff, and lets forget that the future arc happened. Woo, bad times

The show or even the games have yet to have penders level screw up that would mandate such changes, lets hope it never gets to that point. 

It might be a statement of temperament rather than, actual age. 

But if you actually google the phrase "No Spring Chicken" there are no results for a meaning to describe taking too long to have a relationship. It's simply a negative term for calling someone old and obsolete. 

I think it's a reference to some movie or something? It just seems like a really weird thing to say though.

1 hour ago, SpongicX said:

But if you actually google the phrase "No Spring Chicken" there are no results for a meaning to describe taking too long to have a relationship. It's simply a negative term for calling someone old and obsolete. 

I've been called old, by my friends, for being a grumpy old man at times, and i am infarct the opposite. 

Calling someone old due to temperament is a fairly common way to poke fun at friends or even people you don't like. 

• Thumbs Up 1

So I got the chance to see Mombot. It was a pretty funny episode. Just like everyone, I did feel like the ending came out of nowhere, but the rest of the episode was pretty cool. So we got to see Beth the Shrew in action, and her interactions with Tails and Knuckles was pretty cute. Speaking of Tails and Knuckles, it was nice to see them interact more. The last time we got to see them do something together was in Robot Battle Royale in Season 1, and they were more antagonistic to each other than friendly, so it's good to see them on friendlier terms. There was another SonAmy moment lol. They're totally teasing us at this point. I'm not really a shipper, but it would be nice to see them officially get together in the series. All the antics with Mombot and Eggman were hilarious. And did anyone pick up on the fact that there were playing Eggman's theme from 06 and Unleashed in the theater? That was a neat reference. Overall, it was a pretty good episode, and I hope to see Mombot in the future.

• Thumbs Up 2

29 minutes ago, Shadowlax said:

I've been called old, by my friends, for being a grumpy old man at times, and i am infarct the opposite. 

Calling someone old due to temperament is a fairly common way to poke fun at friends or even people you don't like. 

Where's this temperament thing coming from? Amy showed no signs of temper. MomBot simply asked "So Amy, are you and Sonic friends, or..." To which Amy had a shy and embarrassed reaction, followed by Sticks's comment. The way Sticks said it just really didn't make a lot of sense. Maybe if she was more specific and said "Mombot's right, Your relationship with Sonic is no spring chicken", then maybe the context of calling Amy a "no spring chicken" would have made more sense, since Sticks would have been clearly talking about the obvious signs of Sonic and Amy's secret relationship being old news, but the episode didn't word it well enough for Sticks's response to make sense.

Regardless, the scene was still funny though, and I got a good laugh out of what happened to Sticks after she made that slightly rude remark towards Amy. After Sticks was fitted for that sweater, you could see Amy was enjoying the sight of Sticks getting some payback for embarrassing her.

20 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

So I got the chance to see Mombot. It was a pretty funny episode. Just like everyone, I did feel like the ending came out of nowhere, but the rest of the episode was pretty cool. So we got to see Beth the Shrew in action, and her interactions with Tails and Knuckles was pretty cute. Speaking of Tails and Knuckles, it was nice to see them interact more. The last time we got to see them do something together was in Robot Battle Royale in Season 1, and they were more antagonistic to each other than friendly, so it's good to see them on friendlier terms. There was another SonAmy moment lol. They're totally teasing us at this point. I'm not really a shipper, but it would be nice to see them officially get together in the series. All the antics with Mombot and Eggman were hilarious. And did anyone pick up on the fact that there were playing Eggman's theme from 06 and Unleashed in the theater? That was a neat reference. Overall, it was a pretty good episode, and I hope to see Mombot in the future.

Imagine how heart broken Eggman will be during the Robots in the Sky special, when his own robot mom turns on him, after being controlled by the robots from the city in the sky. 

Temperament doesn't inherently imply a temper, but rather is a word used to describe someones nature as a person. Amy is responsible, sensible, always trying to get people to get along and seems a whole lot more put together than the others. She is the team " mom" so to speak. 

This the description of " old lady" due to her temperament. 

You might be wildy over analyzing a simple joke

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Imagine how heart broken Eggman will be during the Robots in the Sky special, when his own robot mom turns on him, after being controlled by the robots from the city in the sky. 

Oh no, I didn't even think of that. That's going to be harsh and now it makes sense why we're getting all these bot-themed episodes now. But that begs the question. What about Orbot and Cubot? Will they be immune and if they aren't how will Eggman react. That'll probably be even rougher because despite Eggman treated the two pretty terribly at some points, he still cares about and are the closest thing he has to family.

2 hours ago, blazefan519 said:

Oh no, I didn't even think of that. That's going to be harsh and now it makes sense why we're getting all these bot-themed episodes now. But that begs the question. What about Orbot and Cubot? Will they be immune and if they aren't how will Eggman react. That'll probably be even rougher because despite Eggman treated the two pretty terribly at some points, he still cares about and are the closest thing he has to family.

They might be affected, remember how Orbot malfunctioned at he end of "No Robots Allowed" alongside all of Eggman's other robots acting up? That implies that Orbot and Cubot are not immune to getting mind controlled. 

2 hours ago, Shadowlax said:

Temperament doesn't inherently imply a temper, but rather is a word used to describe someones nature as a person. Amy is responsible, sensible, always trying to get people to get along and seems a whole lot more put together than the others. She is the team " mom" so to speak. 

This the description of " old lady" due to her temperament. 

You might be wildy over analyzing a simple joke

But what does that have to do with Amy hiding her feelings from Sonic? I really don't see where you're bringing this stuff up from. Sticks simply responded in regards to Mombot questioning if Amy and Sonic were a couple.

We don't need to keep debating over this. I think they could have given Sticks a better response, while you're fine with Sticks's response towards Amy's embarrassment, let's just respect that we both have a different view on this scene, and leave it at that. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh also did anyone catch Sonic's comment about his fans not liking his scarf? lol that was a good one. Though they should have had the scarf mombot knitted him be red or blue, since that's what most people said it should have been colored like. 

• Thumbs Up 1

That was a fun one. Mombot had a great personality and a funny design. I kinda hope she pops up again.

Beth was also adorable. I love that she called everyone "Mister". Also her calling out the logic of Sticks's theory that there are no other planets was gold.

Favorite joke of the episode though has to be "I'll accomplish what no other Scientist ever has." "Prove Climate Change Exists?" That got a good laugh out of me.

Also did anyone notice that Shadow was in the theater?

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, SBR2 said:

That was a fun one. Mombot had a great personality and a funny design. I kinda hope she pops up again.

Beth was also adorable. I love that she called everyone "Mister". Also her calling out the logic of Sticks's theory that there are no other planets was gold.

Favorite joke of the episode though has to be "I'll accomplish what no other Scientist ever has." "Prove Climate Change Exists?" That got a good laugh out of me.

Shadow was in the theater? 

BqyN7qZ.jpg

I don't see Shadow, I only see Lady Walrus, her son, the mayor's friend, along with Sonic, Amy, Sticks, and Eggman.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, SBR2 said:

She kinda reminds me of Cream. She either calls everyone Miss or Mister, but Beth just calls everyone Mister, it's really cute.

Wait, Shadow was in the theater? I saw a low quality version on YouTube so I most certainly couldn't have told whether or not that's actually the case.