Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

Just now, VEDJ-F said:

There's already spoilers for the first new one. 

Yep. Knew this would happen. Always does.

As I said, be careful out there.

1 hour ago, Soni said:

There is? Where?

Usually they show up in Tumblr with pictures.

I bumped into spoilers for Robots in the Sky and a bit of Eggman's Brother. Not gonna post them here, but I'm just gonna say I'm equally hyped for Robots in the Sky and Nominatus Rising though!

Spoiler

Eggman's brother is supposedly a shapeshifter. Huh. 

Og makes a brief cameo and helps Sonic and co fight off the robots in the four-parter.

Sonic and Tails' exploration of the sky city would be considered subplot A and Sticks, Amy, and Knuckes fending off the village from the hypnotized robots would be considered subplot B. 

Tails' robot from the "Robot Battle Royale" episode comes back and enslaves Eggman's robots as well the earlier Cubot prototypes we saw in season one. 

The robots from from the sky city make robotic versions of Sonic and co.

1 minute ago, sinclair said:
  Hide contents

Eggman's brother is supposedly a shapeshiter. Huh. 

Og makes a brief cameo and helps Sonic and co fight off the robots in the four-parter.

Sonic and Tails' exploration of the sky city would be considered subplot A and Sticks, Amy, and Knuckes fending off the village from the hypnotized robots would be considered subplot B. 

Tails' robot from the "Robot Battle Royale" episode comes back and enslaves Eggman's robots as well the earlier Cubot prototypes we saw in season one. 

The robots from from the sky city make robotic versions of Sonic and co.

Spoiler

Figured there was gonna be subplots in this four parter. Also hypno bot coming back was mentioned in one of the synopsis.

I wonder if those robots have the same designs as the ones in Fire and Ice?

2 minutes ago, Fusion Ellipsis said:
  Hide contents

Figured there was gonna be subplots in this four parter. Also hypno bot coming back was mentioned in one of the synopsis.

I wonder if those robots have the same designs as the ones in Fire and Ice?

Spoiler

I got confused and thought the Hypnobot was the one that hypnotized everyone in the "Midnight Hour" episode, I stand corrected. lol 

And yeah, good question!

I'm not seeing anything on Tumblr about the new episodes. I know a user named elite-earthbender usually posts stuff like this, but she must have blocked me, just because I refused to share my episode recordings online. She snapped at me, just because I encouraged her to legally support the show, instead of trying to illegally watch it for free. I've had Mike Pollock personally tell me on Facebook why he frowns upon seeing his fans pirate this show, and it honestly got me thinking. I wish other fans could get this straight. That being said, it sucks to legally support this show, and end up getting screwed over from new episode premieres. I know it might sound hypocritical of me, but if anyone finds footage and images from these new episodes, and could kindly share them,  I would really appreciate it.  When these episodes air in America, I'll make sure to legally tune into them on TV, but until then, I really want to see these episodes... 

Man where are the french when you need them right? Well anyway I already got spoiled anyway.

Spoiler

I really wanna see what the robot copies of Sonic and friends look like

5 minutes ago, RictalRose0 said:

Man where are the french when you need them right? Well anyway I already got spoiled anyway.

Reveal hidden contents

I really wanna see what the robot copies of Sonic and friends look like

Spoiler

I'm sure you'll get the answer to that soon. ;)

Must... resist... urge... to click... spoilers...!

...This is gonna be a painful couple of weeks.

3 minutes ago, Fusion Ellipsis said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Holy Smokes!

That dress on robo Amy looks like her Modern counterparts!

Spoiler

Oh my god, I never even noticed that! Nice catch!

20 minutes ago, sinclair said:
Spoiler

The robot models actually look pretty good. I'm surprised they put the effort to make new models. I was scared they would just use the existing ones and edit the eyes a little and go "They're robots now". This leads me to believe this won't be the last time we see the robots, if they went out of their way to make new models and all.

22 minutes ago, Soni said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Where did you even find that image?

Spoiler

Social media. :P

16 minutes ago, RictalRose0 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The robot models actually look pretty good. I'm surprised they put the effort to make new models. I was scared they would just use the existing ones and edit the eyes a little and go "They're robots now". This leads me to believe this won't be the last time we see the robots, if they went out of their way to make new models and all.

Spoiler

I definitely don't think this will be the last time we see them. They might make an appearance in a later episode or in the season two finale.

5 minutes ago, SonicFlameFairy56 said:

Can u actually show the images tumblr is blocked on my school computer 

No problem! Fixed.

1 hour ago, Fusion Ellipsis said:
  Hide contents

Holy Smokes!

That dress on robo Amy looks like her Modern counterparts!

Pretty sure it's the same as Boom Amy's, just metallic looking. 

Ugh, I have the natural urge to look at the spoilers, but I want to avoid them at the same time.

...Ah screw it, might as well look at them.

Spoiler

Everything seems so cool. From what I've seen of the City of the sky, it actually does look like that one level from Rise of Lyric. The main five are getting robots forms, which is cool (meanwhile Metal Sonic continues to collect dust). Nice to see the other three get something to do during the 4-parter as the synopsis made it seem like otherwise. Mighton and Bolts look really cool, so that's nice, as well. I'm really hyped to see how this turns out, once we eventually get the episodes.

Hoo boy, now I'm gonna force myself to not look at the game character spoilers, now.

14 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

Ugh, I have the natural urge to look at the spoilers, but I want to avoid them at the same time.

...Ah screw it, might as well look at them.

Reveal hidden contents

Everything seems so cool. From what I've seen of the City of the sky, it actually does look like that one level from Rise of Lyric. The main five are getting robots forms, which is cool (meanwhile Metal Sonic continues to collect dust). Nice to see the other three get something to do during the 4-parter as the synopsis made it seem like otherwise. Mighton and Bolts look really cool, so that's nice, as well. I'm really hyped to see how this turns out, once we eventually get the episodes.

Hoo boy, now I'm gonna force myself to not look at the game character spoilers, now.

Ooh! There's game characters showing up in these new episodes? Holy cow! Could someone here point me to them?

2 hours ago, It's a Very Merry Miru said:

Ooh! There's game characters showing up in these new episodes? Holy cow! Could someone here point me to them?

Spoiler

Not in the new ones yet. But rumor has it it will be Vector that will show up eventually. Possibly the chaotix too but most likely just Vector.