Awoo.

Sonic Forces | PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC "The Next Generations"

Badnik Mechanic

When things look their darkest, even heroes need a helping hand.

Debuted at Sonic's 25th Anniversary Party, take a first look at the newest entry in Sonic's journey, arriving Holiday 2017.

So this just got announced during the birthday stream! The long awaited 2017 Sonic Team title. Much like the Sonic Mania topic, I will be updating the topic as we get new information.

Right now, here's what we know:

-Giant Death Egg Robots

-Seems like the Boost gameplay is back and more improved (Not sure)

-It seems to have at least a more serious story than previous games

-Freedom Fighters possibly (Not Archie Sonic, but there's a tagline,)

-It's possibly not a past revisit? The landscape indicates a different world which is currently being destroyed by Death Egg Robots

Confirmed Characters: 

-Classic Sonic

-Modern Sonic

-Modern Eggman

Likely Characters: 

-Classic Tails

-Modern Tails

-Classic Eggman

Trailer:

• Thumbs Up 2

Goddamn it, Sonic Team.

If it weren't for Sonic Mania, I would've flipped a fucking table by now.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm so hyped for this, love the tone! I really wish they would just separate the modern and classic branches though! Let's see what they have in store for us, it was a great night!

I'm so hyped for this, love the tone! I really wish they would just separate the modern and classic branches though! Let's see what they have in store for us, it was a great night!

PC all i can think of is mods. Summer sale will be when i get it in 2018. Till then ps4 will do........unless the nx is that good of a system.

I bet it's gonna be another Solo Sonic game where the other characters will not playable YET AGAIN. Unless they, however, show us otherwise in the future that it may not be the case. Other than that, I'm not exactly hyped up for this.

• Thumbs Up 3

I bet it's gonna be another Solo Sonic game where the other characters will not playable YET AGAIN. Unless they, however, show us otherwise in the future that it may not be the case. Other than that, I'm not exactly hyped up for this.

Calling it now. Will feature a Dreamcast Sonic. 

Mark my words.

Calling it now. Will feature a Dreamcast Sonic. 

Mark my words.

1 minute ago, Diogenes said:

Awful. Completely awful. Exactly what I didn't want. Generations 2: Grimdark Edition. Fuck me sideways.

Short of further expletives that's really all I've got to say, so I won't shit up the thread any further.

Ah can it you! That was only the trailer.

you know im just kidding

• Thumbs Up 2