Awoo.

Sonic Forces | PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC "The Next Generations"

Badnik Mechanic

Just now, Mayor D said:

Third playable character strongly hinted at.

Werehog or riot.

Boom Sonic being around would hint at classic SEGA self-sabotaging. 

I'm down for Wisps again

but do we really need 3 gameplay styles

Like, you barely got one kind of boring style right, and that took 3 games.

And then you finally got something that could evolve into something neat with Lost World, but it gets thrown in the trash because???

Just now, Scar said:

Boom Sonic being around would hint at classic SEGA self-sabotaging. 

And just like that, resounding applaud for Mania, groans for Sonic Forces.

I was right. lol

• Thumbs Up 1

The theme song sounds awesome! It's also gonna have vocals! Last time we had that was Sonic Colors, so I'm happy this is back.

3 minutes ago, Scar said:

I imagine someone was screen capping right...?

I want to see how it looks. More Generations is what I was expecting and is basically what the franchise needs right now (but not what it deserves #batman)

Imagine Spagonia with some missiles blowing things up. That's all it is.

Just now, Nix said:

IAnd then you finally got something that could evolve into something neat with Lost World, but it gets thrown in the trash because???

Lost World was a failure. The Wii U version didn't sell many copies and nobody wanted to touch the PC port either. Returing to the gameplay refined from Sonic Unleashed to Sonic Generations makes the most sense.

• Thumbs Up 8

Well, the footage looked ok. I was so hyped for this, but it looks just like Colours, definitely not my favourite game in the series. I hope it's not as narrow and linear, and there's some physics in place. Also, I can't hear well what they're saying from the stream, did they say something substantial about the 3rd playable character or not?

Just now, Daisy-Fan said:

lol, Sonic Colors 2.0, nothing, but just copy paste. my dream is crush,

What? Colours? You mean Generations?

Basically Sonic Generations 2.0 but not in name. It does looks like nice and hectic I can say that.

That vocal theme track is pretty cool tho.

They had to have a legitimate reason for it to focus on Classic and Modern Sonic despite the focus being a "resistance" that normally requires a large amount of people so naturally the Wisps return to give them all the other characters abilities. Who cares about effort?

Why are you people acting as if you're surprised? When the first trailer came out, you knew what this game was once you saw Classic.

Just now, Hack33rs said:

Why are you people acting as if you're surprised? When the first trailer came out, you knew what this game was once you saw Classic.

I'm not surprised, just eternally disappointed.

• Thumbs Up 8

4 minutes ago, Daisy-Fan said:

lol, Sonic Colors 2.0, nothing, but just copy paste. my dream is crush,

Ok will some please explain why having Colors/Generations style Gameplay is a bad thing? I thought people liked those games.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Hack33rs said:

Because sega came out the same day if not the next and said this is not a generations 2 by any means *give or take by any means*

Just now, SBR2 said:

Ok will some please explain why having Colors/Generations style Gameplay is a bad thing? I thought people liked those games.

Those games are considered linear, and Generations is short, so people tend to give those games more hate than anything, nowadays. 

1 minute ago, SBR2 said:

We like them, but not ten times over.

It's the same reason some people don't like Call of Duty games, it's the same thing year after year.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, SBR2 said:

It's not bad, it's just that the boost gameplay gets old after a couple of playthroughs, and Classic Sonic was not the best in Generations imho.

I'm going to enjoy the game for sure, tho.

• Thumbs Up 1