Awoo.

Sonic Forces | PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC "The Next Generations"

Badnik Mechanic

Hoping it's a bit more open myself, but only 40 seconds of what's probably a tutorial stage... I think it'll be fine.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, BubbleButt TV said:

C7IREvwXQAE3FY-.jpg:large

Hey remember when some of us thought this was going to be a grim-dark Sonic '06 esque game? lmfao at myself.

...Mario crossover...?

GUN might be in the game!

At the start of the video the bullets are not flying from the giant Eggrobo.

But towards it!

• Thumbs Up 4

Dang, I was hoping they'd show some more gameplay since they waited a day.

8 minutes ago, BubbleButt TV said:

As the level progresses, side-characters like Knuckles, Amy, and some members of the Chaotix communicate with Sonic via radio as if to report in on what they're seeing during the assault.

cjqwjbH.png

• Thumbs Up 9

1 minute ago, Chris Knopps said:

...Mario crossover...?

Third gameplay style confirmed.

1 minute ago, Mayor D said:

But towards it!

Hyped for Adventure content? Well, that's my shocker for the day Hog.

6 minutes ago, BubbleButt TV said:

Hey remember when some of us thought this was going to be a grim-dark Sonic '06 esque game? lmfao at myself.

Well in terms of lore, I guess this meshes well with Dark Brotherhood's idea that Green Hill Zone overlooks a city of sorts. lol

Just now, Chris Knopps said:

Hyped for Adventure content? Well, that's my shocker for the day Hog.

... ... ... Strawman conclusion much?

5 minutes ago, BubbleButt TV said:

Well, I'm not really excited for the game yet (but there is not much to form an opinion right now) but I'd like to point how this scenery looks like a Mix of a Green Hill esque zone and an Unleashed stage.

It's pretty to look at.

10 minutes ago, BubbleButt TV said:

I didn't. I figured it'd have a darker storyline and more story to it than past titles, but definitely not be grimdark like Sonic '06.

13 minutes ago, BubbleButt TV said:

Didn't know about 2D sections, but I read about the other characters. I'm slightly optimistic they'll play a bigger story role for a change, but disappointed its just Sonic and Classic Sonic AGAIN. How hard is it to just have another character with the same play style as Sonic? Shadow and Blaze would work for boost sections, Classic Tails and Knuckles for Classic Sonic.

Hopefully the new style is Adventure areas to explore at a slower pace, but still fast-paced somewhat (not as slow as Werehog or Boom). They designed a whole city in just the first level, they could easily have that consist of multiple paths for different characters to traverse.

5 minutes ago, Mayor D said:

But towards it!

Hopefully. It makes sense something will be attacking the giant Egg Robos. I'd really like GUN to come back and play a big story role. Especially if Eggman has already taken over the world, it makes sense to have a major military organization to fight back.

I fully expect Shadow and Rouge at least to show up as well given Chaotix are here. Hopefully Omega will make an appearance, too.

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Chris Knopps said:

...Mario crossover...?

Ya don't say.....https://board.sonicstadium.org/uploads/monthly_2017_03/Sonic3dworld.png.c3f0d6ee6078b95d4fce5214d379ab72.png

Nah, it's just a coincidence!

Though, I certainly approve of the styles this game appears to be meshing together.

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Ya don't say.....https://board.sonicstadium.org/uploads/monthly_2017_03/Sonic3dworld.png.c3f0d6ee6078b95d4fce5214d379ab72.png

Nah, it's just a coincidence!

Though, I certainly approve of the styles this game appears to be meshing together.

What if that IS the big secret to the third playstyle and character?

(Edit)

If so, let it be put on record I called it first!

13 minutes ago, BubbleButt TV said:

It could still be. Acooriding to  GI eggman finally won. There can be pockets of greens but over the world could be under his thumb and rule

Guys... On the right... Rooftree has evolved.

download.png

Into Cube Tree.

• Thumbs Up 9

1 minute ago, Chris Knopps said:

What if that IS the big secret to the third playstyle and character?

In a game coming to systems outside Nintendo......I'd love to sit in on the meeting where Microsoft, Sony, SEGA, and Nintendo agreed to that without it being in Hyperdimension Neptunia. XD

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Mayor D said:

Guys... On the right... Rooftree has evolved.

download.png

Into Cube Tree.

Jokes aside, there's two different styled types of trees. Weird

Not crazy about the "three gameplay styles" thing, but visually it looks nice at least. The new enemies seem cool, and it's great that the other characters at least show up. I really hope that not every level is in the midst of being destroyed, though. 

With that said

In Sonic Forces, Eggman's already conquered the world.

Please don't be SatAM/Archie: The Game.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Drunk Michael Myers said:

Talking during action stages? Why?

Wisps? Why?

Because it worked so well during the Final Hazard, Solaris, and Time Eater final fights I guess so now it spans the game?

BECAUSE IT'S DA' EPICNESS!!

Or... Something...

And because Japan likes Wisps even if the rest of the world could take or leave em.