Awoo.

Sonic Forces | PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC "The Next Generations"

Badnik Mechanic

13 minutes ago, E-122-Psi said:

Just a random theory, but the whole 'Eggman takes over the place and makes apocalyptic nightmare' almost comes off like a mythology gag to the Satam/Archie storyline. What if this one is a step further up from Generations? Generations was a homage to games of old. This could be a homage to ALL INTERPRETATIONS of old.

Oh man, I can't wait to visit the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog universe! :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

I've just had an idea guys.

Green Hill Zone Act 1 ends in a bossfight in a cave,

185?cb=20160723140418

What if the second act of Green Hill continues in this cave, since I imagine they will probably use zone transitions ala Sonic 3 AK as they have adopted the boss battles.

Maybe the second act of the reimagined stages have completely different layouts and explore unused areas of the original zones?

24 minutes ago, E-122-Psi said:

Just a random theory, but the whole 'Eggman takes over the place and makes apocalyptic nightmare' almost comes off like a mythology gag to the Satam/Archie storyline. What if this one is a step further up from Generations? Generations was a homage to games of old. This could be a homage to ALL INTERPRETATIONS of old.

Ah, as much as I would love this to be true, problemly not.

• Thumbs Up 2

I doubt it will happen but I would like to believe that Green Hill Zone is like this because of the events of Gens.

After Classic Sonic comes back to his timeline he traverses through this different looking Green Hill Zone.

21 minutes ago, Mel said:

185?cb=20160723140418

What if the second act of Green Hill continues in this cave, since I imagine they will probably use zone transitions ala Sonic 3 AK as they have adopted the boss battles.

Maybe the second act of the reimagined stages have completely different layouts and explore unused areas of the original zones?

I wonder about that. With this being a mishmash of old levels and all.

3 hours ago, Jovahexeon Undyne Phoenix said:

Sigh, still the best approach to humans the series had,  now long gone sadly. 

I take unleashed humans over that thing any day. maybe with slightly more realistic or sharper designs

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, Mel said:

185?cb=20160723140418

I think you meant to put this on the Sonic Mania thread.

Cool discussion point if you added it there though.

4 minutes ago, Sam Sanderson Sandleberger said:

I take unleashed humans over that thing any day. maybe with slightly more realistic or sharper designs

Just make it look like they fit in the same universe. And maybe add more NPC anthros so Sonic and co don't look like a bunch of isolated aliens (Sonic X practically made fun of the SA dynamic). Stuff like Looney Tunes has a mix of humans and anthros that look like they are from the same world. How hard can it be?

• Thumbs Up 5

I mean, it would be cool if Mania's 7 Emerald ending had Modern Sonic appearing out of nowhere and telling Classic about what has happened in the future - leading to Project 2017.

That being said, I doubt they would bend over backwards to connect the two.

• Thumbs Up 6

What would make the game fairly entertaining if they reuse old locations is setting up an Eggman conquered version, somewhat similar to CD.

In which case, I wonder if Green Hill is going to be back. Because I would totally be up for burning Green Hill to the ground.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, WittyUsername 2: Revenge said:

What would make the game fairly entertaining if they reuse old locations is setting up an Eggman conquered version, somewhat similar to CD.

In which case, I wonder if Green Hill is going to be back. Because I would totally be up for burning Green Hill to the ground.

Umm, Where have you been these past few days

Umm, Where have you been these past few days

I was referring to Project Sonic. Not Mania. Although I personally care nothing for Mania.

4 hours ago, Mat.W said:

it`s not reliable at all

And for that, I'm very happy. But I DO like the idea of Sonic disappearing because that theory actually has some credibility.

it`s not reliable at all

And for that, I'm very happy. But I DO like the idea of Sonic disappearing because that theory actually has some credibility.

For what it's worth, the dude said in that very post that it was a prediction, not that he knew any insider information.

1 minute ago, WittyUsername 2: Revenge said:

For what it's worth, the dude said in that very post that it was a prediction, not that he knew any insider information.

Oh. Ha. Didn't read that part.

Oh. Ha. Didn't read that part.

Yeah, second sentence, "Just the other day, I predicted this."

Just now, WittyUsername 2: Revenge said:

Yeah, second sentence, "Just the other day, I predicted this."

It`s weird cause he treats it as it`s actually gonna happen just cause he "predicted" it. Fake but definitely an interesting look at it.

Well, he may be gambling and rolling on how much of his idea is going to come true. The main points are building a resistance of friends, missing Tails, and Create-A-Sanic.

Resistance of friends is the most likely of the three, but flimsy of how likely that is totally

Here's the audience reaction we recorded for Project Sonic 2017, I loved when people started yelling "THE RESISTANCE!"

• Thumbs Up 5

5 minutes ago, Adamabba said:

This is all he's said on the matter.

That's hilarious. Also bait.

Real talk, if this game had the buddy system from Runners that would make for some interesting gameplay in 3D.

0BrFYT.gif

Spoiler

Now I want this theory to happen even more. :ph34r:

• Thumbs Up 3