Awoo.

Sonic Forces | PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC "The Next Generations"

Badnik Mechanic

2 minutes ago, Alienrun said:

You know what worries me the most about this game...

That it'll be written by Pontac and Graff again.

You all want Sonic's friends to return...but have you considered that having them be absent as of late is actually a blessing in disguise?

Will it even matter if they are back if they are going to be written like crap!?

...Let's all just hold on till tommorow, assuming we're getting an info drop anyways...

We don't know if they are writing for the games yet, so let's just wait until the writer(s) will be officially be revealed.

Bruh. I was already interested into what we'd see, now I'm, dare I say it, hyped?

• Thumbs Up 1

Dudes, I just know, that no matter how good the news is, if it is any good, we gonna go crazy about it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, CrystalStorm51 said:

Dudes, I just know, that no matter how good the news is, if it is any good, we gonna go crazy about it.

We're the Sonic Fandom. That's what we do, mate.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm just surprised we are getting more information before E3, since the event is in like two weeks or so. 

More story details perhaps?..

1 minute ago, Joellui said:

I'm just surprised we are getting more information before E3, since the event is in like two weeks or so. 

More story details perhaps?..

Personally, I would like to see more gameplay, but more story details would be nice, though I think we'll be getting those at a later date.

I'd better see Green Hill ripped to shreds and have the actual game be composed of original levels with an epic setting; that's the one thing I'm really hoping for at this point. If it can't be fun to play, it should at least be fun to look at.

• Thumbs Up 5

What if the news is the new twist to Classic Sonic's gameplay we've been told about? I kinda doubt that will happen, but hey, anything's possible.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, CrystalStorm51 said:

What if the news is the new twist to Classic Sonic's gameplay we've been told about? I kinda doubt that will happen, but hey, anything's possible.

The new twist to Classic Sonic gameplay is that it plays worse then Generations.

Hohoo I'm joking!

Maybe they added a time travel gimmick similar to Sonic CD.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, Nepenthe said:

@CrystalStorm51 We've been told about a twist to Classic Sonic's gameplay? D8;;

It was mentioned in the Famitsu article where they interviewed Iizuka himself about the game.

4 minutes ago, Lord-Dreamerz said:

The new twist to Classic Sonic gameplay is that it plays worse then Generations.

JK.

Maybe they added a time travel gimmick similar to Sonic CD.

Very funny, wise guy!

Though I can see something like that being the gimmick, personally speaking. Something like time travel.

I have been wondering for a while how Silver get's sent back to Sonic's time again in Sonic Forces. Does it have anything to do with how Classic Sonic is there? Is Sega just being lazy and bringing him back for no reason?

Back on Topic, I'm hoping for some new gameplay, a cut scene, or Sonic's Friends to bee seen in the new announcement tomorrow.

1 minute ago, simtek34 said:

I have been wondering for a while how Silver get's sent back to Sonic's time again in Sonic Forces. Does it have anything to do with how Classic Sonic is there? Is Sega just being lazy and bringing him back for no reason?

Back on Topic, I'm hoping for some new gameplay, a cut scene, or Sonic's Friends to bee seen in the new announcement tomorrow.

Sonic's friends being shown? That would be nice. A cutscene would be nice as well, but new gameplay would be the best.

I really hope we get info on the 3rd gameplay style, but I understand if they want to wait until E3 for that reveal.

At the very least, more modern gameplay, and not just gameplay of  pushing forward and occasionally taping the jump button, please! Show us if Sonic Team actually took some creative licence with the level design in some levels. 

Just now, McGroose said:

I really hope we get info on the 3rd gameplay style, but I understand if they want to wait until E3 for that reveal.

At the very least, more modern gameplay, and not just gameplay of not pushing forward and occasionally taping the jump button, please! Show us if Sonic Team actually took some creative licence with the level design in some levels. 

I can see more modern gameplay happening, but I don't think we will get information about the 3rd gameplay style. We'll probably get it at E3.

Tracker creates fake photoshops and shit all the time... Character creator?

• Thumbs Up 9

18 minutes ago, CrystalStorm51 said:

It was mentioned in the Famitsu article where they interviewed Iizuka himself about the game.

Tfw the twist is actually him having the drop dash

• Thumbs Up 2