Badnik Mechanic

Sonic Forces | PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC "The Next Generations"

37 minutes ago, Adamabba said:

Looks like we're getting news tomorrow

Probably the boss of Green Hill given the background, either pre-boss or post from the looks of it.

Could be something either booting up or prepping to fall apart.

Maybe it's Classic Sonic rapidly running around it to make a tornado instead of just standing there with an "ooohhhh" look on his face like all of Generations cut scenes...

Oops.

Lets hope whatever it is looks more finished than the rest of Green Hill itself.

Object in the lower-left corner has the same grille-like pattern as the object on the right.  Odds are that, as with Heavy Gunner previously, it is once again Baddie Leg Day, and this is one of Eggman's vile creations.  It took me a minute to pick up on what all the cable flying about was for, but then I noticed it was wrapping around the right-hand "leg"; Sonic's pulling off the old trick of wrapping its legs together to topple it.  ...Perhaps.

4 minutes ago, FFWF said:

Object in the lower-left corner has the same grille-like pattern as the object on the right.  Odds are that, as with Heavy Gunner previously, it is once again Baddie Leg Day, and this is one of Eggman's vile creations.  It took me a minute to pick up on what all the cable flying about was for, but then I noticed it was wrapping around the right-hand "leg"; Sonic's pulling off the old trick of wrapping its legs together to topple it.  ...Perhaps.

I hope they make him move that much instead of standing around by and large again.

If anything maybe, just MAYBE they will go for Sonic CD in all of their cut scenes, but that's likely setting myself up for frustration.

T.M. Revolution's an incredibly popular artist in JP IIRC; I know Goodsmile are doing a bunch of figure collabs to mark the anniversary of one of his songs. It's probably just a joke. 

can't decide whether that image is concept art or a CG/in-engine thing. I swear it looks painted as fuck, but I've seen tons of folks swearing it's in-engine to the point idk what to believe. Hrm. 

You know what worries me the most about this game...

That it'll be written by Pontac and Graff again.

You all want Sonic's friends to return...but have you considered that having them be absent as of late is actually a blessing in disguise?

Will it even matter if they are back if they are going to be written like crap!?

...Let's all just hold on till tommorow, assuming we're getting an info drop anyways...

2 minutes ago, Alienrun said:

You know what worries me the most about this game...

That it'll be written by Pontac and Graff again.

You all want Sonic's friends to return...but have you considered that having them be absent as of late is actually a blessing in disguise?

Will it even matter if they are back if they are going to be written like crap!?

...Let's all just hold on till tommorow, assuming we're getting an info drop anyways...

We don't know if they are writing for the games yet, so let's just wait until the writer(s) will be officially be revealed.

Just now, CrystalStorm51 said:

Dudes, I just know, that no matter how good the news is, if it is any good, we gonna go crazy about it.

We're the Sonic Fandom. That's what we do, mate.

I'm just surprised we are getting more information before E3, since the event is in like two weeks or so. 

More story details perhaps?..

1 minute ago, Joellui said:

I'm just surprised we are getting more information before E3, since the event is in like two weeks or so. 

More story details perhaps?..

Personally, I would like to see more gameplay, but more story details would be nice, though I think we'll be getting those at a later date.