Badnik Mechanic

Sonic Forces | PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC "The Next Generations"

Just now, Chris Knopps said:

Eggman supposedly rules the entire planet, it's just not plausible for all that damage and all that control to vanish in the span of a single title.

It is when time travel is involved.

We all know it's going to happen. Every game in the series resets things to the status quo by the end.

Sonic 4 tried to set up a continuing storyline and got cut short due to the game not being well-recieved.  I certainly don't want to see that happen on a big budget story-focused game like Forces.  I'm all for the next title building on whatever lore Forces adds, but Forces shouldn't do anything that DEPENDS on a follow-up.  It should be self-contained.

Just now, Boomer said:

Well there goes any remaining interest I had in the game. They have so many other characters that they've neglected for so many years that they could have used instead. 

If its like xenoverse, you might be able to just unlock them and play as them. 

Though story stuff with be your character specific 

HOLY. SHIT.

I honestly didn't see this trailer coming though, weren't they saving this for E3?

Anyway, I had a feeling CaC was gonna happen and I'm still hyped, it still looks pretty decent to be honest.

The closet thing I have to a negative reaction is the fact that it isn't Adventure gameplay...

@Radiant Hero Ike I don't think he's leaving SSMB, just simply retiring as a mod.

Just now, Kintor said:

So then From the Destructiod article:

• Wolf -- Automatically draws in rings when near them

• Rabbit -- Has longer invincible time after receiving damage

• Cat -- Keeps one ring after being hit

• Dog -- Restarts with five rings after the player dies

• Bear -- Blows away enemies with a homing attack

• Bird -- Flies high with double jump abilities

• Hedgehog -- Collects rings when getting damaged

Which mechanic seems most useful to all of you? Or will you choose based purely on which species you like the most?

Good question. I think I'll mess around with all of them before settling on one. I'll probably eventually stick with Hedgehog though.

See folks?

This is why you should've never complained about multiple characters and differentiating game play in the series.

Hope yer happy boys and girls. You made this happen. Have fun boilin' in yer own stew.

hpkA8LF.gif