Awoo.

Sonic Forces | PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC "The Next Generations"

Badnik Mechanic

12 minutes ago, Chris Knopps said:

It makes him look clinically depressed.

Though no wonder.

If I was going on an adventure and both of my companions were incapable of speech leaving me with no one to talk to, I'd be pretty down in the dumps myself.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, BubbleButt TV said:

Why does modern Sonic look so sad in that thumbnail? Poor guy has to fake a smile.

It's because he's dead inside just like all of us.

(He's in the middle of opening his eyes, you can see part of his eyelid at the top. I assume he's going into a smile as well, if I'm remembering the trailer correctly)

• Thumbs Up 6

16 minutes ago, Detective Kaito said:

I think we all noticed that the Custom Character's stage was almost exactly the same as Sonic's stage but with extra stuff in it. This makes me think that your character will go through the same stages as Modern Sonic.

I still think the Custom Character stages look like mini-game segments and not much else.

It's probably going to be an arcade styled type of thing revolving the OC in this game, like the Werehog in a way yet not implemented quite the same and shorter stages.

This whole OC thing is probably the equivalent of Big the Cat combined with Omega.

Slow you down, blow things up, have a nice day.

2 hours ago, MudHunter said:

More good news!!!!!!!

Nobody should really be surprised, we all knew it was gonna happen. 

33 minutes ago, Josh said:

It was fine when the advance games did it.

Well, when the first two Advance games did it.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, SBR2 said:

There are literally Golden Rings in the last one dude. Jesus Christ what doesn't this fandom have a pointless obnoxious hatred of?

Someone doesn't know how to take a joke/gets offended easily! :P

It's okay bud...its just a video game...chill!

3 minutes ago, Kuzu the Boloedge said:

Nobody should really be surprised, we all knew it was gonna happen. 

Why....?

WHY?!

...Why...?

485.gif

Just now, Kachopper9 said:

This entire thread is one massive rage fueled cess-pool.

Christ people Calm down.

I don't think enough people are angry for that to be true...

Just now, Nepenthe said:

Nothing has really happened in this thread to warrant tone policing.

How do you feel about Pontaff returning @Nepenthe?

2 minutes ago, Nepenthe said:

I'm going to assume you are, in fact, not fucking around with me as usual and are sincere, and just repost my reply from this thread.

I didn't see you actually talk about the returning writers though so wasn't sure how you felt about that in particular. I guess I'll take your thoughts in a general sense that includes the writers.

Just now, Chris Knopps said:

I didn't see you actually talk about the returning writers though so wasn't sure how you felt about that in particular. I guess I'll take your thoughts in a general sense that includes the writers.

Kay, but why did you quote my post about there being nothing in the thread worth tone-policing to ask me about a pair of writers that are controversial, especially when there had been a few pages of Pontaff discussion already? The optics of that looks like you're trying to shit-stir.

Just now, Nepenthe said:

Kay, but why did you quote my post about there being nothing in the thread worth tone-policing to ask me about a pair of writers that are controversial, especially when there had been a few pages of Pontaff discussion already? The optics of that looks like you're trying to shit-stir.

Still learning a few things basically. Guess the whole @ thing would have worked instead of using a quote to notify you.

Not trying to stir anything just asking about your stance on the writers returning.

Pontac and Graff writing this game are possibly the least of the concerns.

I can see why some would be angry, but to be brutally honest, its not like they've had the creative freedom to flex their writing muscles with this franchise. They just create an English script for a game whose story is already written and that too as directed by Sonic Team to match their vision (or lack thereof) for the game.

This game is just setting itself up for disappointment. I just want to know who is culpable for it. Yeah it could be Sonic Team, or it could not. This thing just screams of focus-tested garbage, that Sonic Team were told to make.

the worst part of this is, classic fanboys, and slobbering anti-fans. are get gonna feel vindicated.

Just now, Fr0zenanus said:

the worst part of this is, classic fanboys, and slobbering anti-fans. are get gonna feel vindicated.

How would they feel vindicated by a Character Creator feature?

Just now, Nepenthe said:

They wrote Shattered Crystal's plot and script all on their own, and by all accounts it was the most horrible thing they'd ever written.

Not overly familiar with that game (actually forgot it existed), but that's rather disappointing to hear. 

Will wait to see how they do with this game.

Oh, Pontac & Graff are back too. Quelle surprise! 8/

My expectations for this game are getting lower and lower the more I see, and that really upsets me. 

Wow, so that Original Character Do Not Steal generator rumor was real, huh?

4 minutes ago, Chris Knopps said:

How would they feel vindicated by a Character Creator feature?

they will go on about since Sonic Adventure, the series was ruined by ocs and other characters that aren't Sonic/Eggman/Tails/Knuckles (Diogenes)