Badnik Mechanic

Sonic Forces | PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC "The Next Generations"

Just now, SenEDDtor Missile said:

Don't you know? All Sonic games between Sonic 06 and now don't exist.

You know, it's sad how it tends to be true how often they make a game only to want to forget about it right after.

Characters will swear confirmed

Is weird that what is E+10 could be both PEGI +7 and 12+ .. I think that there is a huge difference between Rush Adventure and ShadowTH. Fire Emblem Echoes and Street Fighter are +12. Heck, Persona Q is rated +12!

22 minutes ago, Mayor D said:

Of course it's a high rating.

Classic Sonic is a womanizer and he constantly swears too.

That's why Sega always cuts his dialogue. 

Wasn't that Eggman? He was...that first thing, so his constant presence should have every game at this rate.

47 minutes ago, Tracker_TD said:

Here's a thing:

Hmmm...the only Sonic games that got a Pegi +12 ratings were Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic 06 and Sonic and The Black Knight (If I remember correctly).

Either they really meant it when they said Adventure tone or destroyed cities are not suitable for kids under 12 :P

1 hour ago, Joseph Mello said:

No, Eggman is a feminist acording to Heroes manual! :P

Actually, that was a mistranslation. The original Japanese manual said that he was a Womanizer. Either way, ew.

So another E10 game, huh? Well figured as much. If Lost World could get it, than this game can.

Just now, blazefan519 said:

Actually, that was a mistranslation. The original Japanese manual said that he was a Womanizer. Either way, ew.

So another E10 game, huh? Well figured as much. If Lost World could get it, than this game can.

I know that's why I put ":P"

So this game could have a 12-year old getting shot by a gun, a hedgehog shot by a laser, cursing, a king sliced by a hedgehog, and a mad scientist wanting to strangle someone... What next, a 8-year old fox getting killed? ...That's actually nothing new.

2 minutes ago, StaticMania said:

They could have the world blowed up and actually stick to their guns about it...

The wusses.

Wait... Do we know all of the weapons we can use in the game besides the flamethrower?.... Wait... WAIT.

OH NO.

Welp at least if guns are in they will be cartoony, since they are wisp.... ons.

1 minute ago, Joseph Mello said:

Wait... Do we know all of the weapons we can use in the game besides the flamethrower?.... Wait... WAIT.

OH NO.

Welp at least if guns are in they will be cartoony, since they are wisp.... ons.

They did say that there were customizable weapons so...

it's possible

28 minutes ago, Joseph Mello said:

OH NO.

Something to point out...

Sonic HIMSELF isn't using weapons...

I fail to see why limitations are necessary that being the case. I'm not saying go hyper real in design and such but to hell with "cartoony or don't exist!!" mindsets. For crumps sake the franchise is as far off from any kind of realism as you can get save the pixar-esque city location shown in Forces so far.

Can't we give it a rest yet? Shadow and 06 were how many years ago now? If something isn't overpoweringly cartoon-ish I don't see it as a problem being in Sonic at all. I'm not saying hyper-realism is needing but something closer to realistic is more than welcome at this point.

Hell, the badniks in Generations had an excellent example of more realistic enemies/weaponry designs and it worked.

1 minute ago, Chris Knopps said:

Something to point out...

Sonic HIMSELF isn't using weapons...

I fail to see why limitations are necessary that being the case. I'm not saying go hyper real in design and such but to hell with "cartoony or don't exist!!" mindsets. For crumps sake the franchise is as far off from any kind of realism as you can get save the pixar-esque city location shown in Forces so far.

Can't we give it a rest yet? Shadow and 06 were how many years ago now? If something isn't overpoweringly cartoon-ish I don't see it as a problem being in Sonic at all. I'm not saying hyper-realism is needing but something closer to realistic is more than welcome at this point.

Hell, the badniks in Generations had an excellent example of more realistic enemies/weaponry designs and it worked.

I'm just joking, I don't care if realistic guns are in the game...

But everyone else does. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Joseph Mello said:

I'm just joking, I don't care if realistic guns are in the game...

But everyone else does. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying go pin-point realistic with them but things like Ratchet and Clank level should be just fine. That way you're not ludicrously wacky and at the same time have a descent amout of wow factor nonetheless.

I'll take anything that's cooler than the squeaky toy badniks and gumball shots that littered Lost World.