Awoo.

I can't remove quotes when replying from y tablet

molul

Hi. When I'm posting from my android tablet, if I quote someone, the quote stays in the post box at the bottom even after replying and there's no way of removing it, not even selecting all the content and pressing delete. Is there any way I'm not aware of?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• molul

• Nepenthe

• Marcello

• Tara

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, there is currently no mobile option to undo accidental quotes in posts, so you have to get to a computer and manually do it. xP

D'oh! I'm afraid the autosaved content in my computer is different than the one in the tablet, and deleting cookies didn't do the trick. Well, I'll avoid quoting from the tablet from now on :)

It would be handy a plain text editor option, though.

On your computer, if you want to delete a quote or spoiler tag, hover over it and you should see a little box appear on the left. Hold Ctrl and right click it and you can either delete it with or without it's content.

Can't help with mobile. Sorry.

• The topic was locked