Awoo.

An annoying repetitive shut down on my post

Slyke

So i have a huge problem regarding my post on how i wanted to speculate on the fact that there is a third character in project 2017. The problem is that an admin by the name of Sean has repeatedly taken down my post saying that speculation is off limits, tho i just took a look through your rules and i see no sentence saying this. To top it off sean has not answered back so im really disturbed by his attitude towards this please respond as soon as possible.

Speculation isn't against the rules specifically. However, it has no discussion value whatsoever for a full topic, and could easily just go into the main topic, which is generally against the rules, having been implemented just a little while ago I believe.

On top of that, there's absolutely no need to call out mods for shutting down something breaking the rules, and having explained why it breaks the rules. If you have that big a problem, use the PM system instead of trying to publicly trying to call out people. 

• Thumbs Up 7

• The topic was locked

Also, I feel like it's worth mentioning that Sean was kind enough to direct you to a topic where you COULD post that kind of thing, but you outright ignored them.  You can't complain about a moderator ignoring you (even though I don't think that's what Sean is even doing) and then deliberately ignore them.

• Thumbs Up 2