Awoo.

SSMB on my phonez?!

blu3blur

Hello SSMB'ers,

Long time member, logging in for the first time for YEARS as a result of Summer of Sonic.

Since the last time I posted on this forum my life has moved from Desktop to Mobile!

How does one partake in this message board via a mobile phone?

Do you just access the board through a browser? Is there some fancy app I can get?

Thanks,

Mike

I used to use an app called Tapatalk for mobile browsing, but it doesn't include all the board features, like status updates. It's completely servicable, but in my experience it's prone to crashing, too. These days I just use the mobile browser on my phone since I can access the boards the same way I can on my PC. Things like editing can be a pain on mobile, however.

SSMB has an integrated mobile theme that automatically switches when your screen is of a certain resolution, so while formatting may be a pain, I think it's the best way to access the boards while mobile.  Taptalk, as mentioned above, is convenient, but lacks a lot of the board's features and isn't a very stable app, especially after the transition to IPB4.  So yeah, I'd say if your phone or tablet has Chrome, or whatever, just access it from there.

• Thumbs Up 1